Page 4 of 35 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: White N Dangerous $$$$Thread$$$$

LyRiCaL sHiNoBi Father N Dangerous's Avatar

will there forever be beef that can't compete as livin in these streets thats stressed, between the east and west, when disceased ya rest in peace and sit with da people you was blessed ta meet, depressed from weed, cuz the food was neva fresh ta eat, and and i vex the creeps, hata's still next ta me, check da fee, flex da heat, just so different sections be, a threat ta me, like i wrecked a plan, wisdom inject's ya man,freedom texts get crammed, having thoughts of lets withstand this swift drift of sand, that gets bloods and crips fixed with twits that induce slits, life has been used slick, and we abused acute tips, with a few mute trips while crew's loot crip's, hips, get swollen, higher forces which main course is, ta kill all ya sources, these whores endorces, in emergency corpses, third ta see horses, with hearts that be havin no more remorse plans, grands land mankind in da sands a time, my hands will shine, from when i ran wit crime, everyone's tan wit dimes, and commited pettie crimes, submitted many rhymes, that were admitted ta be only friendly lines, define signs designed prime rhymes, nine lives comittin robbery was when i would start ta see, fine lines of rhyme time keep me on signed signs in ya minds eye it a fine time between feats, the theme cream, when it comes ta the street scene, like da water racist bitches keep clean i slaughter patriots cuz fakes get light, even tho i hate this shit, mistakes are visable, makin his shit explode, fakin these digital codes, as earthquakes arode far fetched thoughts in the mineral road, sinnin like hitler of old, winnin by driven scriptures unfold, rips in the mixture come whole, and east and west are succumbed ta mold, together never to severe, untill the end of time, when guns spill & fills friends in da spine, intend ta shine each line is divine twistin the mc's of time , on this one kill ta send da blind down a gun hill, and ya bloodclots leave sun spots, of you cum kuats, get done soft, fun costs, another ones thoughts, that be leavein east and west with mildew, ready ta fill you with locked keys, hata's can't top me, my minds signs rhymes that be given fines, you can't unlock these fine and divine bombs that drop but bleed, only thing i stock is weed, rocks sold in chop shops, knock knock no more east and west as your glock pops and as hata's make the tech 9 get the block hot,i rewind crime effect time hata's just cock block, as sluts get they gut itched with such tits, and much scripts ta every gun clip, and musketts, rips so duck quick cuz it erupted with such hits that make ya nuts itch, killin any slut bitch, my dick makes ya gut itch, such wits, get ya stuck quick like when gum sticks ta ya lungs grips, i've hung spits that'll get ya dumb lit, come shit with lyrical miracles like my spiritual essence, with a here it go pressence, no fear to show the tension, its a flow that suspended suspension, and an un seeable quest flicks, like Mt. everest. east and west finally phines can success, people on the scene deppressed, cuz theres no mo cream ta invest, in the dreams and finese leavin the world a mess, with pearls to progress, in these swirls of projects, and girls with no mo but a chest plate, the best get a rest...wait!! my message is next, i confess this was just a test, lettin the rest live through respect and text infect and inject fuck the incest im quick inmpress mate's, if this was check im yellin check mate, the rests quests break ta less then caressed fates, confess late, its hard like tryin' ta arrest jake, the best quake from my impressed yet compressed shapes, the twin techs flex a wrecked state, when death makes a left rake, ya breath hates wats left in the streets, cuz ya temple it leaks, my credential it seeps through the ceiling when peeps tweak unasleep grab shotguns and drop sons as they stopped lungs from livin with mocked toungues, glocks rung in the night while clocks spun, knots shot one and copped a hot sun that plots stung like cops rung on the block young chopped rocks from the drop top that flocked yachts, and cropped spots
    My skills punish, you untill ya grills rubbish, make ya cry like peeled onions More electrifying. Then a eels touch is, got a girl thats real luscious Eat these rappers for real like sealed lunches More bad ass than a navy seals gun is
    More fly then everybody that wields luggage
    Im the beer clutchin career crushin fear nothin fierce one with...sheers cuttin blood spills gushin no need to worry bout the wounds cuz u wont heal from it

Quote Originally Posted by White N Dangerous
    will there forever be beef that can't compete as livin in these streets thats stressed, between the east and west, when disceased ya rest in peace and sit with da people you was blessed ta meet, depressed from weed, cuz the food was neva fresh ta eat, and and i vex the creeps, hata's still next ta me, check da fee, flex da heat, just so different sections be, a threat ta me, like i wrecked a plan, wisdom inject's ya man,freedom texts get crammed, having thoughts of lets withstand this swift drift of sand, that gets bloods and crips fixed with twits that induce slits, life has been used slick, and we abused acute tips, with a few mute trips while crew's loot crip's, hips, get swollen, higher forces which main course is, ta kill all ya sources, these whores endorces, in emergency corpses, third ta see horses, with hearts that be havin no more remorse plans, grands land mankind in da sands a time, my hands will shine, from when i ran wit crime, everyone's tan wit dimes, and commited pettie crimes, submitted many rhymes, that were admitted ta be only friendly lines, define signs designed prime rhymes, nine lives comittin robbery was when i would start ta see, fine lines of rhyme time keep me on signed signs in ya minds eye it a fine time between feats, the theme cream, when it comes ta the street scene, like da water racist bitches keep clean i slaughter patriots cuz fakes get light, even tho i hate this shit, mistakes are visable, makin his shit explode, fakin these digital codes, as earthquakes arode far fetched thoughts in the mineral road, sinnin like hitler of old, winnin by driven scriptures unfold, rips in the mixture come whole, and east and west are succumbed ta mold, together never to severe, untill the end of time, when guns spill & fills friends in da spine, intend ta shine each line is divine twistin the mc's of time , on this one kill ta send da blind down a gun hill, and ya bloodclots leave sun spots, of you cum kuats, get done soft, fun costs, another ones thoughts, that be leavein east and west with mildew, ready ta fill you with locked keys, hata's can't top me, my minds signs rhymes that be given fines, you can't unlock these fine and divine bombs that drop but bleed, only thing i stock is weed, rocks sold in chop shops, knock knock no more east and west as your glock pops and as hata's make the tech 9 get the block hot,i rewind crime effect time hata's just cock block, as sluts get they gut itched with such tits, and much scripts ta every gun clip, and musketts, rips so duck quick cuz it erupted with such hits that make ya nuts itch, killin any slut bitch, my dick makes ya gut itch, such wits, get ya stuck quick like when gum sticks ta ya lungs grips, i've hung spits that'll get ya dumb lit, come shit with lyrical miracles like my spiritual essence, with a here it go pressence, no fear to show the tension, its a flow that suspended suspension, and an un seeable quest flicks, like Mt. everest. east and west finally phines can success, people on the scene deppressed, cuz theres no mo cream ta invest, in the dreams and finese leavin the world a mess, with pearls to progress, in these swirls of projects, and girls with no mo but a chest plate, the best get a rest...wait!! my message is next, i confess this was just a test, lettin the rest live through respect and text infect and inject fuck the incest im quick inmpress mate's, if this was check im yellin check mate, the rests quests break ta less then caressed fates, confess late, its hard like tryin' ta arrest jake, the best quake from my impressed yet compressed shapes, the twin techs flex a wrecked state, when death makes a left rake, ya breath hates wats left in the streets, cuz ya temple it leaks, my credential it seeps through the ceiling when peeps tweak unasleep grab shotguns and drop sons as they stopped lungs from livin with mocked toungues, glocks rung in the night while clocks spun, knots shot one and copped a hot sun that plots stung like cops rung on the block young chopped rocks from the drop top that flocked yachts, and cropped spots
    N e way, I felt this shit, shit z aight. Like ur style dawg
    Keep doin'n

wuswordz95

you need to evalute. dont worry youll reach my level

Quote Originally Posted by wuswordz95
    you need to evalute. dont worry youll reach my level

lmmfao, stay outta my thread
    My skills punish, you untill ya grills rubbish, make ya cry like peeled onions More electrifying. Then a eels touch is, got a girl thats real luscious Eat these rappers for real like sealed lunches More bad ass than a navy seals gun is
    Im the beer clutchin career crushin fear nothin fierce one with...sheers cuttin blood spills gushin no need to worry bout the wounds cuz u wont heal from it

uppin this thread as well..been a long time..waiting for more feed

Keystyle Warm up

I only hit with flames-fa spits- cuz when I display My dick, aint gonna be no mo' games-or-tricks
    cuz I stain-da-clits- while we gettin freaky with chains-n-whips, gettin brain-in-a-train-airplane-or-whip{Lmmfao}

opponets provke with threats, they chose ta step, then they get bloated with a loaded tech,
    Cuz we be leavein em soakin wet, foes haven't done wat we done...like coke n sex
    you can say i broke-they-bets, now they hope-ta-death they won't be a-float-and-wet

aint no cats-thats-flyer, my gats-subtract-ya-sire's, cuz we pack the attire thats attached with rapid-fire
    so before ya pack-of-liars say you da master-minors, know we be snatchin any wifes-purse,
    then shine so bright make ya eyes-hurt, Im da wiser white-curse, leavin my rhymes everywhere like flyers-n-advistisers

Our styles is Ancient, we built our chips, by stackin bricks like Masons, we originate back with da cave-men
    Mercyless leavin insane-patients its bout time they realised they aint-shit, cuz we brang da Pain-like-slaveships..
    Last edited by Father N Dangerous; 08-20-2006 at 03:34 AM.

Vernakular

wus good is ur boy from the foru horsemen grim reapa

good shit homie

word been a while holy shit, glad u made it here<br>

Vernakular

I only hit with flames-fa spits- cuz when I display My dick, aint gonna be no mo' games-or-tricks
    cuz I stain-da-clits- while we gettin freaky with chains-n-whips, gettin brain-in-a-train-airplane-or-whip{Lmmfao}

opponets provke with threats, they chose ta step, then they get bloated with a loaded tech,
    Cuz we be leavein em soakin wet, foes haven't done wat we done...like coke n sex
    you can say i broke-they-bets, now they hope-ta-death they won't be a-float-and-wet

aint no cats-thats-flyer, my gats-subtract-ya-sire's, cuz we pack the attire thats attached with rapid-fire
    so before ya pack-of-liars say you da master-minors, know we be snatchin any wifes-purse,
    then shine so bright make ya eyes-hurt, Im da wiser white-curse, leavin my rhymes everywhere like flyers-n-advistisers

Our styles is Ancient, we built our chips, by stackin bricks like Masons, we originate back with da cave-men
    Mercyless leavin insane-patients its bout time they realised they aint-shit, cuz we brang da fame-like-slaveships..
    Slaveships fame, u aint makin sense mang
    Fuckin negroids gettin hit by whips n chains, that how you perceive slavery
    Imma shed some light on your toon raps, Tex Avery
    Nigz had bravery not to make the white man his bitch
    Before RUN DMC ever made it rich

cypher with me

Admit Existence has been a Pit of Resistance
    Eclipse Spits, thats Fix Myths like Hydroglyphic's
    Nitro Strips Tricks Buisness, cuz I Might throw Six Fists
    Just know my Blows turn Foes Dickless, and mircales like a Rose at christmas

Ok...as alot of you can tell i really have switched up my style and after reading all of my verses i was wondering which one you guys liked the most..?

imma try to kick sum old mugged style for ya...please tell me if i still got it..

~Life~ as i ~Know it~ ~Doesnt Even Exist~
    ~Like~ my ~emotions~ ~Bloodstream isn't Liquid~
    ~Listen~..cuz we ~All Fall~ like a ~Awful Dutch King~
    ~Mimic~ the ~Odd-Balls~ and we get evil ~Offspring~
    ~Believe~...not one ~Destiny~ is a ~Awesome Race~
    ~Each Week~ i See ~Rest. In. Peace~ n then the yellow ~Caution Tape~

ight... this took me...a lil bit.. and plus its late

haha no luv alot of views

MUCH LOVE to all the mc's that gave me sum feed it will be returned... BELIEVE ME

ok so this is the first SONG/sample in my thread check it WU

Chorus: WND is the ~one~ to fill ya wit' ~lead friend~/
    my enemys ~blood~ keep ink in my ~red pen~/
    I ~tend~ to ~bend ends~ and get other mc's stuck like ~dead ends~/

ok here we go wu...

My arsenal is big like ~assault ships~/
    makin the hardest thugs ~halt clips~/
    laughin cuz u roll wit' ~small cliques~/
    blamein everyone else when its your ~fault dick~/
    your lyrics constantly in a ~wack state~/
    around me you'll learn to ~act straight~/
    or your bitch ass i'll ~castrate~/
    my mic is known to ~cast hate~/
    and please dont ~ask jakes~/
    cuz then i'll hafta' ~blast and harass fates~/
    at a motha fuckin ~fast rate~/

WND is the ~one~ to fill ya wit' ~lead friend~/

Above all other mc's so you can say im ~lifted~/
    I'm known to drop that ~sick shit~/
    cuz my mind is ~twisted~ and my tounge is ~gifted~/
    Only sixteen so call me the lyrical ~misfit~/
    like imma giant and otha mc's be ~lingustic midgets~/
    im that mc you hate to ~dislike~/
    my lyrics comes with ~swift might~/
    ~admit whites~ lyrics are the ~shit right~/

WND is the ~one~ to fill ya wit' ~lead friend~/
    thats about it...enjoy
    it's pretty good you got mad multi ryhmes which is dope just fit more words inbetween them and you'll probly come out with more ideas

this 1 was hott tho i liked i havnt read all your stuff yet but i read this 1 and liked it

peace.....keep doin ya thing
    I got styles sick as hell, sicker than sickle cell anemia, slaughter your circulatory like lukemia

- AZ

student of the culture White_Mouse's Avatar

i lieky, i likey lots!

lol

naw man... your stuff is good, i like it

str8 good look u 2