Page 1 of 25 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Marvel vs. Capcom 3

Default Marvel vs. Capcom 3

I got IP banned today from SRK for leaking this, but here it goes again:

Marvel VS Capcom 3 is getting announced in May of this year.
    Super SF4 is coming to PC (dunno when, sorry).

Updated: This story doesn’t really pertain too much to the rumor but contains circumstantial evidence related to it. The administrator of shoryuken.com Mr. Wizard didn’t approve of my troll from August (where I leaked the Super SF4 character roster and basically the game itself). Wiz then got very very mad at me and deleted the thread, but because o of that The Street Fighter Blog (and then Eventhubs) picked up said story and basically it was immortalized, deleted thread about Super SF4 posted by longstanding member of the community etc, people had something juicy in a drought. The ensuing shitstorm (including Wizard deleting all threads related to this and getting mad at me on IRC along the lines of “you shouldn’t have opened your mouth”) 100% confirmed this list to be real (and it was!).

I was recently banned a couple days ago on IRC because… Mr. Wizard was mad at me again for god knows what reason. We were having a conversation about Seth’s level 2 Focus attack without him involved, and how it wasn’t faster in the final build (even though Mr. Wizard said it was) and my response to that was simply “Mr. Wizard isn’t the best player in the world, he probably isn’t an infallible source for a changelist”. He immediately banned me from IRC and then SRK (for leaking Secret Capcom Information). I tried to convince him through a medium that I had absolutely no idea the initial leak was real and he refused to believe me, not to mention he banned me practically half a year after the initial offense, after all the smoke had cleared and I wasn’t doing anything wrong. So if he’s going to be petty about something that was months dead, so was I:

So I leaked Marvel 3 announcement in May and Super SF4 for PC on the Shoryuken.com forums. This immediately led to my permanent IP ban and a very hasty thread deletion (justification: “ban”, that was it). There are multiple sources that confirm Marvel 3 in development, and Super SF4 PC was sorta leaked a while ago by some guy with a slippery tongue at some trade show (it’s quite well known in the games journalism circle though), but yeah it exists too. Wiz doesn’t seem to learn from the mistake of hiding evidence makes it look that much more suspicious so here I am. Who knows if anyone will learn a lesson, but I’m certainly done leaking information from now on.

http://teamspooky.com/content/?p=299

http://www.kotaku.com.au/2010/04/mar...nveiling-soon/

Thanks for the info.Sux about the Ban though.. cant wait to see who they add MVC3

it wasn't me. I just posted from the first link. I still have my account on srk though lol

Ohhh lol! I was like damn dudes a soldier ..took an e-bullet for the all the gameheads here..

yeah i heard this the other day the rumor came from the same source that leaked the SSFIV character list

i'll be happy if they add Strider Hiryu or even Strider Hien on the game thats all Im asking from Capcom
    Human Instrumentality Project

Sacrificing older life to create a new lifeform blessed with the fruit of life

mofos beat me to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Slick View Post
    2D or 3D?
    im willing to bet its gonna look like tatsunoko vs capcom

I heard that capcom plans to use the street fighter 4 engine, either for this or a new darkstalkers game.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
    Method Man

this is sort of related...fuckin awesome

• Confirmed characters so far are Wolverine, Spider-Man, The Hulk, Magneto, Storm and a few others will return.

• The Marvel vs. Capcom 3 development team said they will be blowing fans out of the water with the sheer number of characters this game includes on the disc.

• This will be another 2D fighter — gameplay-wise — but will be something of a cross between the original Marvel vs. Capcom 2 and Street Fighter 4.

• The rumored release date is late 2010 or early 2011 on the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360, no plans right now for other systems.

• The game will run in 1080p resolution.

• It will be a disc-based release.

• Apparently the game will have unlockables again.

• Marvel vs. Capcom 3 will be playable at this year's E3 which is held on June 15 - 17th.

Quote Originally Posted by KZA View Post
    • Confirmed characters so far are Wolverine, Spider-Man, The Hulk, Magneto, Storm and a few others will return.

• The Marvel vs. Capcom 3 development team said they will be blowing fans out of the water with the sheer number of characters this game includes on the disc.

• This will be another 2D fighter — gameplay-wise — but will be something of a cross between the original Marvel vs. Capcom 2 and Street Fighter 4.

• The rumored release date is late 2010 or early 2011 on the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360, no plans right now for other systems.

• The game will run in 1080p resolution.

• It will be a disc-based release.

• Apparently the game will have unlockables again.

• Marvel vs. Capcom 3 will be playable at this year's E3 which is held on June 15 - 17th.
    Wow, that soon?.....I CAN'T FUCKING WAIT.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
    Method Man

NICE!! I hope the characters don't look retarded like SFIV

Last edited by KZA; 04-20-2010 at 01:33 AM.

damn! your fast you beat me to it

it seems its gonna be like TVC graphic wise of course is too early to say and we most take into account that this game will probably be for PS3 & 360 so most likely it'll be even better

Chris Redfield is in thats a good start still I got my fingers cross for Strider
    Last edited by RagnaroK; 04-21-2010 at 01:18 AM.