Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 'No US troop survives if Iran is attacked'

Quote Originally Posted by LoTec View Post
    I know your probly just joking but in case your not Ima say this-America is the a rogue nation and the most dangerous one of all.
    I'm glad your first guess was accurate. I am in fact kidding.

We all need to get along. Iran should have Nukes. But if they get them everyone will have them. It's not like they'd ever use them. If they nuke Israel we'd nuke them or what remains of israel would nuke them or both. Even if every country had nukes i don't think we'd have nuclear wars. We just might have the odd nuking somewhere and then a huge backlash against that country every few decades.
    HANKERING FOR SOME BEEF CURTAINS

Veteran Member

Intifadaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Banned

what's all this "we" business? speak for yourself, nigga. I'm not a capitalist pig like you

Quote Originally Posted by TheBoarzHeadBoy View Post
    I'm glad your first guess was accurate. I am in fact kidding.

We all need to get along. Iran should have Nukes. But if they get them everyone will have them. It's not like they'd ever use them. If they nuke Israel we'd nuke them or what remains of israel would nuke them or both. Even if every country had nukes i don't think we'd have nuclear wars. We just might have the odd nuking somewhere and then a huge backlash against that country every few decades.
    if Iran generate the ability to have a nuclear bomb this doesnt mean everyone will also try to do the same. who is everyone?? Iran's rivals? well Pakistan already has nukes, Turks are too technologically challenged to do anything let alone create nuclear power. that leads the Iran's main Sunni rival in the middle east Saudi Arabia. they are more likely to buy a nuke off America than build one for themselves.

Iran isnt going to nuke Isreal, its highly doubtful it will even attack Isreal. Iranians know what war is thanks to Saddam Hussein, that makes them hesitant. Irans tactic is to get the entire middle east active in dealing with Isreal politically. by the entire middle east more like Egypt, Saudi Arabia and Turkey being on the Iranian side on the Isreal issue. This also makes Iran harder to invade for any western force cause if the neighbouring countries object to such a war, good luck supplying troops on the frontline. Iran's only opposition so far is the Saudi's. i wont be surprised if all this western pressure on Iran is a product of Saudi lobbying not Isreali.

Iran's actually got a Nationalistic army that'd fight to the death with the Yanks! Motherfuckers would be stupid to mess with that!

Are U Watching Closely? 11th Chamber's Avatar

They do have a well developed army. Mech Units, Infantry Units. All the good shit

An act of God

It would be a mistake on Iran's part to touch a single soldier in the region.
    1. Israel wouldn't hesitate to jump on board and Iran doesn't have the personal to repel the 1st and 4th strongest military arms on the planet, their guard polices their nation on dirt bikes.
    2. We have a nuclear armament that can insure that nothing will live on that soil for the next 200 years if we really want to use it.
    3. If we bombard them and then surround them with no money from the Russians or the Chinese coming in, they have no economy.
    4. If we launch a campaign from the sea and there air even without nukes, most of their country is just soft targets..

I don't think removing Ahmedinejad is enough, I'd think removing the Ayatollahs as well as the rest of the regime is the necessary step.
    Establishing a secular government and a REAL democracy would be beneficial to the world as a whole.

And as for Iraq, Saddam did a pretty good number on the Iranians years ago.
    I really Wish Saddam were still alive, I wish we would have supported his regime in the early 90s and let them grow. They would scare off all the other fish in the water.
    Of course, we could let Israel off it's leash already... That would be nice.

Afghanistan fell immediately, the trouble isn't Afghanistan, it's clan destine groups who are lead by master controllers.

It's kind of ironic though, the U.S. invaded Iraq for their ties to insurgents(and WMD's) which didn't exist and we now have insurgents in Iraq since we invaded...

Quote Originally Posted by LoTec View Post
    I know your probly just joking but in case your not Ima say this-America is the a rogue nation and the most dangerous one of all.
    true that
    war hungry mufuckas..america aint the good guys..they the ones trying to start wars and will do anything to convince the population in thinking its a good idea to do so..

It would all depend on the strategy the U.S. would use. Obviously, If the U.S. would use total aggression, without fears of civilian casualties, there is no nation that could deal with the onslaught of technologically advanced weapons they could bring. The only real problems the U.S. has had are terrain, and strategy. The jungle in Vietnam gave the U.S. fits, as the mountains have to a lesser degree in Afghanistan. Then you have the fear of hurting innocents, and making rest of the world hate us even more than they already do. That has held the U.S. back in their last few war efforts as well, but if Iran thinks they can fuck with the full might of the American military, they are clearly delusional. That said, I don't see any reason to go to war with Iran in the first place. lol @ no U.S. troops coming back alive!

Quote Originally Posted by J-Cee View Post
    true that
    war hungry mufuckas..america aint the good guys..they the ones trying to start wars and will do anything to convince the population in thinking its a good idea to do so..
    This is much more true of the last administration than it is the current one. I wouldn't even try to defend all of the American foreign policies, but ain't nobody gonna defeat the American military whether you like it or not. Just not gonna happen.

Are U Watching Closely? 11th Chamber's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Come Honor Face View Post
    It would all depend on the strategy the U.S. would use. Obviously, If the U.S. would use total aggression, without fears of civilian casualties, there is no nation that could deal with the onslaught of technologically advanced weapons they could bring. The only real problems the U.S. has had are terrain, and strategy. The jungle in Vietnam gave the U.S. fits, as the mountains have to a lesser degree in Afghanistan. Then you have the fear of hurting innocents, and making rest of the world hate us even more than they already do. That has held the U.S. back in their last few war efforts as well, but if Iran thinks they can fuck with the full might of the American military, they are clearly delusional. That said, I don't see any reason to go to war with Iran in the first place. lol @ no U.S. troops coming back alive!
    plus you gotta deal with Rules of Engagement, which is beyond ridiculous right now

The ABBOTT

as long as the USA keeps them poppy fields in Afghanistan pumping out heroine then we will have the money needed to fund the war

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Food For Thought, i don't even pay you any attention because i know you're a retard.

Guardian of the 1st house Hellspawn's Avatar

Sorry to say yall got it wrong on this subject :

US still have untill today billions of dollars of investments in Iran, theres no real clash between the two and it's a fake problem to fool the world.

Iran is controllin all the Shiites in the world, these same ones permitted to the US troops to enter Iraq without fighting, they gave them Saddam and they keep a hostile environment by bombing markets and killing civilians (most of them sunni) so the US can remain there and settle their politics. They now -shiites- control the fuel wich was before controlled by Saddam and the sunni.

Ahmedinejad is just a puppet ; the real rulers are the Ayatollalh.