Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 'No US troop survives if Iran is attacked'

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

Default 'No US troop survives if Iran is attacked'

Iran's Armed Forces Chief of Staff Major General Hassan Firouzabadi has warned the US against making any military moves on the Islamic Republic.

Firouzabadi said that if the United States attacks Iran, none of the American troops in the region will go back home alive.

"If the US seriously threatens Iran and takes an action against Iran, none of the US soldiers in the region will return to America alive," Fars news agency quoted him as saying on Thursday.

Firouzabadi made the remarks in reaction to US Defense Secretary Robert Gates, who said on Tuesday that Washington was keeping “all options” on the table for dealing with Iran and North Korea.

"If there is a message for Iran and North Korea here, it is that if you're going to play by the rules, if you're going to join the international community, then we will undertake certain obligations to you," AFP quoted Gates as saying.

http://www.presstv.com/detail.aspx?i...onid=351020101

Good, we need a legitimate war to get our economy back on track. I say play hardball with the Persians. We cut ties with China, mobilize our industrial spirit, draft a few million men and make use of our stupidly huge military budget. That way when it's over we have a strong industrial machine in action and can tell China that we don't need them anymore, and we have a jolly old time punching the crap out of the Republic of Iran.

Then with ties cut to China we can start playing hardball with N. Korea. We can move our troops from Japan and S. Korea up the peninsula and if China cries fowl we rock them because we're America, and I'm sick and tired of us negotiating with Rogue states. We're the shining city on the hill, we don't need the suburban third world rejects telling us that we aren't the boss of them.
    HANKERING FOR SOME BEEF CURTAINS

you're in for a very rude awakening

Guardian of the 1st house Hellspawn's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheBoarzHeadBoy View Post
    Good, we need a legitimate war to get our economy back on track. I say play hardball with the Persians. We cut ties with China, mobilize .....gue states. We're the shining city on the hill, we don't need the suburban third world rejects telling us that we aren't the boss of them.
    If the US Army is strugglin in Iraq and Afghanistan, they won't last long against the Persians.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellspawn View Post
    If the US Army is strugglin in Iraq and Afghanistan, they won't last long against the Persians.
    Lol, quit watchin 300 son.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellspawn View Post
    We're struggling in Iraq because we have 100,000 troops policing 30 million people who don't like us...

Vietnam was 500,000 soldiers set against half that many people.

Iran has like 75 million people, we'd need several million soldiers. We don't need to win anything, we just pacify them and we do the job. That's very doable. Iranians are cool and all, but they need their leaders to be removed. I don't care what they do in the wake, but they aren't getting nukes in my lifetime or I'll be an unhappy camper.
    HANKERING FOR SOME BEEF CURTAINS

Quote Originally Posted by AM_ View Post
    Lol, quit watchin 300 son.

Just remeber Iraq and Iran fought for more than 8 years. US dont need a third frontline.

Nobody would come back alive? ha ha ha at that dude.

Iranians are cool and all, but they need their leaders to be removed. I don't care what they do in the wake, but they aren't getting nukes in my lifetime or I'll be an unhappy camper.
    why though?? Is Ahmedinejad a direct threat to the US?? is he a tyrant warlord who has already a string of invasions under his belt??

removing the leaders of other nations isnt a job for the US. every nation has a right to have nuclear energy. The Isreali PM refused to go to a Nuclear summit in America because he was scared that nations were gonna confront Isreal on its nuclear arsenal. yet the world is so quick to put sanctions on Iran who havent got nukes.

Iranians aint like Iraqis where they will greet American soldiers with banners saying "we love you". even all those Iranians protesting against the government will stand by their nation if anyone lays a finger on it. Pacifying Iran is not doable. No American General would even consider invading Iran. its jus stupid, invading a unified country with an established army and the worlds largest paramilitary is jus madness unless you gonna nuke em.

I'm sick and tired of us negotiating with Rogue states. We're the shining city on the hill
    I know your probly just joking but in case your not Ima say this-America is the a rogue nation and the most dangerous one of all.
    Impermanence on this plane of reality/where criminality, brutality freely dwell/ Truth is a casualty in this hell/ Karma reins with divine causality, then its swell--StrangeLoveSurreal

Quote Originally Posted by HAN View Post
    invading a unified country with an established army and the worlds largest paramilitary is jus madness unless you gonna nuke em.
    they gonna have to

then we'll be in WW3

just like the minister said

Quote Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
    they gonna have to

then we'll be in WW3

just like the minister said
    Then we'll have to start every thing from scratch.

Quote Originally Posted by HAN View Post
    Iranians aint like Iraqis where they will greet American soldiers with banners saying "we love you". even all those Iranians protesting against the government will stand by their nation if anyone lays a finger on it. Pacifying Iran is not doable. No American General would even consider invading Iran. its jus stupid, invading a unified country with an established army and the worlds largest paramilitary is jus madness unless you gonna nuke em.
    school these cats HAN

also, i'd like 2 mention that iran is a harder nut to crack: they're protected by china, iran is a serious 70+ million people country with great history and solid army. also, how can americans even touch iran when their operations in iraq and afg'stan are on the edge of destruction???

if it's on, it's on

canada wont touch this and i dont think obama would.
    mr nobel peace prize winner might just get I"ran welcomed into the international community peacefully...
    Break fast is served