Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sunny Winters, Why Didn't You Respond To My PM About Jobs And White Supervisors?

-

Ironman, don't listen to Wunded Fox because he will get you upset and that's what he wants you to do. I don't pay him any attention because he's a faggot attention whore.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Only things blacks own is record stores in the hood, car rims shops, barbershops and barbecue restaurants hahahahahahahahahaha.

but the problem with those businesses its that they don't get passed down. maybe the BBQ...

and what is wrong with owning a business? see, you are not only a nigger... excuse me... ignorant BROKE nigger, but you are a fucking hater.

maybe you should open a rimshop or barbershop maybe you wouldn't be crying to white kids online about how you can't afford food, even with two jobs.

any maybe you wouldn't have to pay for clearence rack pussy.

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Art Vandelay, i'm anti black because ignorant blacks always acting a damn fool. If they acted right, i wouldn't be dissing them often.
    Wow. Seriously?

-

Yes i'm serious Queen Of Poetry. I don't hate all blacks. I never said that. I'm happy for educated blacks that are doing well and acting right. Fuck these ignorant black niggas who hate on educated blacks and educated whites for doing well. Wunded Fox, i never told your faggot ass that i was broke and i couldn't afford food. How can i be broke when i got 2 jobs faggot? Your faggot ass don't have a job because you still haven't answered my question about what job you got. You think you better than everybody on here acting like you living large and ain't got shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    I'm saying it's not fair that for the people who struggled to obtained a science degree can't find a job. Why is that? I NEVER once say it had anything to do with race what's so ever.

WOW!
    science jobs is about gov funding and public interest which is a reflection of the school system and popular culture. since we all grew up with land before time and jurassic park, you might be good on the job front.
    dinos have been pretty popular during our time.

but america doesn't really care about science or math.
    thats why our national scores are so low.

but if you are looking for money and material success you are in the wrong field. your best shot is discovering a species and then writing a book.
    maybe teaching, but teachers don't usually get rich either.

most paleontologists live pretty conservatively.

lol @ rim shops. I wonder how many people pick rims and tinted windows over the child support payment.

-

I don't mind everybody's opinion to this topic except Wunded Fox but the topic is for Sunny Winters to answer my question. He wants to post topics asking dumb ass questions like why do blacks exist but he ain't got nothing to say about my question.

the reality is that you complain about blacks that are in the same situation as you, talk like you act like you look like you...you complain about them to who?
    white kids.

you don't see latino members posting threads about latinos, you don't see arabs postin threads about arabs, you don't even see whites posting threads about REAL WHITE ISSUES.

you are worse than the ignorant black men you cry about.
    you are worse than the racist white man.

you are the cause of your own suffering.

Banned

CJ, the definition of "ignorant" is uneducated. and since you have admitted that you lack an education and that you are african-american, doesn't that make you an Ignorant Black Man?????

-

Just because i didn't go to college doesn't mean i'm not educated. I read books and i read the newspaper. So i know what's going on. I'm just telling it like it is about ignorant blacks like Wunded Fox and they don't wanna hear the truth. I'm saying the same shit Bill Cosby has been saying and you see poor ignorant blacks got pissed off at him and i know they pissed off at what i'm saying and i don't give a damn. It's alright for them to diss educated blacks and educated whites but when educated blacks and educated whites diss them, they get mad and wanna fight or kill them LOL.

I don't think the revelations from the supreme beings reside in Bill Cosby's head

bill cosby has a doctorate.
    you read the newspaper.

ChuckyJ the uneducated defender of the educated.

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by WUnded Fox View Post

but if you are looking for money and material success you are in the wrong field. your best shot is discovering a species and then writing a book.
    maybe teaching, but teachers don't usually get rich either.

most paleontologists live pretty conservatively.
    Uh, Style, I knew all of that before I claimed a geology major. Am I looking for a job that starts off at least $35,000 a year? Yes? Obviously, I'm not in it for the money and bs.

All I'm saying is that I just want a job, an intro level job.

If people go to grad. school to further their education so that they can obtain a better job but can't, don't you think that they were cheated in someway?
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

-

Sunny Winters i see still hasn't responded yet. Bottom line with most jobs is that employers want their employees to be slaves so they can keep their jobs. When a employee doesn't wanna be a asskisser to the supervisor, they lose their job. That's just the way it is. It doesn't matter if the companies are owned by blacks, whites, hispanics, asians. Jobs know that it's fucking wrong to pay people a low salary no matter what the work is because people can't live on a little bit of money. Society tells us that if your educated, you can get a good job but that's bullshit because there's college educated people that are unemployed. Factory and warehouse jobs are slave plantations by the way. I feel bad for hispanics and asians that work at those places. I don't think there's that many blacks that work at factories anymore. It was a lot of blacks at factories when i was working there and i'm so glad i quit those factory jobs. That is the worst type of work to do and the pay is shitty.

Banned

bump