Page 52 of 52 FirstFirst ... 24243444546474849505152

Thread: World Cup 2010

Quote Originally Posted by HAN View Post
    Forlan got the golden ball for the best player in the tournament. you can argue against it, but to be honest Forlan was the only guy who could kick the Jabulani properly. all of his goals were epic.
    this guy kept uruguay in the turnament! he definitely deserved it, dude's a beast

PRODIGAL SUN

Well, I'm putting my money on Spain's diving team in the summer olympics. Snicker snicker, snarf snarf! Diving ass bitches... lol

That's some Shaolin Soccer shit right there. Anyway, the Dutch won... apparently.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2010/...n6668199.shtml

Quote Originally Posted by x7fifteen4 View Post
    Well, I'm putting my money on Spain's diving team in the summer olympics. Snicker snicker, snarf snarf! Diving ass bitches... lol
    I watched the game and nothing can go past the poor spartsmanship of the Dutch and the poor style in which they played.

Robben's yellow card was the start of it. Then the complaining after the goal was scored. There were 2 yellow cards for dissent and then when the game was finished what do the Dutch players do? Run up to the fucking referee and abuse him as if it was his fault they lost, ignoring the fact that for 90 minutes their only hope of scoring was from a set piece or a counter attack, that they were hopelessly outclassed across the field, and they essentially defended and hoped for Robben to do something.

An Australian football personality said that "only one team came to play" and I think that is the truth.

Spain diving? The Netherlands could have lost 3 players instead of just one throughout the course of the game to red cards.

^Yeah exactly, Spain was the only team playing football yesterday.

PRODIGAL SUN

The Dutch have a good diving team too! lol

Quote Originally Posted by Robert View Post
    I watched the game and nothing can go past the poor spartsmanship of the Dutch and the poor style in which they played.

Robben's yellow card was the start of it. Then the complaining after the goal was scored. There were 2 yellow cards for dissent and then when the game was finished what do the Dutch players do? Run up to the fucking referee and abuse him as if it was his fault they lost, ignoring the fact that for 90 minutes their only hope of scoring was from a set piece or a counter attack, that they were hopelessly outclassed across the field, and they essentially defended and hoped for Robben to do something.

An Australian football personality said that "only one team came to play" and I think that is the truth.

Spain diving? The Netherlands could have lost 3 players instead of just one throughout the course of the game to red cards.

co sign to the fullest....viva espana

courtesy of Bobby_Digital72

Non Ignorants

well, see y'all in 4 years in brazil. it's gonna be awesome over there !