Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: (((\\::~ The Soulless Survivalist's Society ~:://)))

Yamabushi

Default Re: \\\::~ Closet Full Of Bones ~::/// Ft. Elusive & Martyr

Peace Ronin, thanks for your feed. In my opinion the three styles came together seamlessly and complimented each other. Uppin' Psy & Martyr. Their insane abilities are both inspiring and humbling. It was a pleasure to work with them on this joint...

ONE LOVE

Default Re: ((\\::~ The Freedom-Justice Revolution ~:://))

as always i appreciate the feedback, dae... i tried to use a bigger font but the lines just couldn't fit like it should have... aside from a few rough drafts, it really wasn't that difficult to write from what i remember... the hard part was tryin' to simplify the content without dumbin' it down... after that, it was just a matter of how much information, opinions, and theories i wanted to jam into three long verses, that could've been about nine verses in all reality... in fact to be honest, it just drained a lot out of me... i started "the strife of fallen angels" just as i was finishin' this one, and after i finished "strife", i didn't write anythin' until may of this year: "righteous tyranny", which was about seven or eight months later... it'll be a long time before i write one like this again, LOL... it's only real flaw is that it's just so long, and this was after i condensed it... i'm very proud of it though... and proud that the few people who read it can appreciate it's bold content... thanks to everyone who read this!

PEACE

PSY

Those who have something to fall back on, always do.

Default Re: ((\\::~ The Freedom-Justice Revolution ~:://))

PS: i'm workin' on some new shit that's gonna take a lot of time... so as far as postin' verses goes, i may be very inactive for a while, but i will be back...

PEACE

PSY

PEACE ronin... no doubt, Martyr definitely closed this piece... literally and figuratively... peace goes out to Marty, and Elusive, and everyone who is still readin' this shit...

PEACE

PSY

Yamabushi

uppin'

Yamabushi

PEACE Spoken, thanks for takin' the time to reply. its all real

ONE LOVE

Obviously a strong piece which a lot of time and effort has gone into. I'll be honest though, I only read through it quickly to get a quick look at your work, so I can't really say much about it. A piece like this needs close attention to break down what is being said, and as impressed as people are with this piece, I doubt many people have actually gone through it to analyse the content. Which is nobody's wrong doing, just pointing that out.

Anyway, from reading through it once I'd say that it was very well written. Very even, precise, good vocab, imagery, all in all the whole thing was put together very well. Good contrast between the verses of each of the three writers too, as you each used a different style.

As I said, the whole thing was strong, but after a quick read I would pick out a few of Psy's lines, which stood out to me.........

left heathens strangled we slay our brother, and if we fail, we rape his mother
    so eden’s angels betrayed each other, and if we failed, we’ve made another
    damn I’m dreamin’; they got control of my role, if a demon writes am I weak?
    man, I’m bleedin’; I’ve got a hole in my soul, and it’s leakin’ life as I speak
    it’s gritty, half your city dispenses morphine, there’s more fiends here though
    if prettied, have no pity for pregnant whore-queens, she’s fourteen years old
    and besides, mad demons were fuckin’ usin’ her, went ill with just the blame
    so she’d cried, stabbed jesus in front of lucifer then killed him just the same
    lies sustain innocence in spite of all the confusion, which is why I fight to feel
    time decays vividness, if life is all an illusion I just tried to write what’s real

But yeah, it was a strong effort by all three of you. Good stuff.

Default Re: \\\::~ Righteous Tyranny ~::///

i was looking through 'the temple of darts' and this piece in particular caught my attention.
    The anti-christian subject matter disturbed me a little but for each his own i guess, lol.. The rhyme scheme is what stood out the most in this but to be honest half of it was forced, and don't tell me it wasn't, alot of this was just random bullshit making up for the 'decent' line before it, thats why you won't see me quoting any of your bars.. don't use this type of rhyme scheme next time, this could've been a decent verse if you made it a bit easier for yourself, its not all about how the verse looks..
    your written works seem to stand out the most on this forum but i really think you're an overrated ''textcee'' and don't deserve as much credit as you're getting, but try to elevate.. You will probably take this post as an insult, not getting your usual one line feedback, but you can either leave this advice or take it from me. i have nothing against you, this is just my opinion.

peace

Smile Re: \\\::~ Righteous Tyranny ~::///

nah man... the only thing that bothers me, is cats that think they have me figured out... i appreciate all feedback... you can come in here and say whatever you please; good or bad... my victory is in the fact that you read it... i appreciate all comments, whether praise, apathy, or contempt for what i do... and i take it all in stride, and keep it movin'... all i care about is that what i have to say is heard...

everyone is entitled to their opinions, you all know i have mine... so it's cool with me that you aren't feelin' it, and even better that you think i'm an overrated textcee... i welcome comments like that.. but to claim that the content and schemes are forced is just utter bullshit... you simply just didn't like it, and i'm not offended by that... my rhyme schemes are unmatched, plain and simple.. it's as easy as breathin' for me, i write like this 24/7, so i'm used to that blasphemous accusation... sounds to me that you were just bothered or bored by my anti-christian content, and that's cool.. it's obviously not for everyone, and i enjoy it like that... and i implore you, that's not sarcasm...

i do have one last thought though... you shoudn't be so concerned with the 'credit' i receive in this forum or any other.. it would appear that you care more about than i do, and i find that a little funny... there are cats in here that receive more praise than i do, and i couldn't possibly care any less... the only reason this verse reached four pages is because i thank each and every person who reads and comments on my work; includin' you... keep in mind that credibility is overrated, and rise above it..

PEACE

PSY

I have become interested in your writing, I think largely due to the immense self confidence you seem to have in your work. Although still not interested enough to invest enough time to go through your pieces in detail, and break them down, I do find your writing fairly impressive. This was more straight forward and lyrical than the previous pieces I have read. Although you didn't exactly say anything revolutionary, as you may or may not have aimed to do, I do feel the content. As always very clean, even, and well structured. It's a strong piece. Nothing mind blowing, but worth the read.

Quote Originally Posted by PsYkOsUs
    sounds to me that you were just bothered or bored by my anti-christian content, and that's cool..
    i'm Athiest too
    to claim that the content and schemes are forced is just utter bullshit... you simply just didn't like it, and i'm not offended by that...
    nah it's not that i don't ''like'' your verse, you've deffinetly achieved levels with this no one else here could ever touch, and don't get me wrong i respect that. But to say that it wasn't forced... man ima start quoting some of this shit..

LOL! here, i'll quote it for you:

\\\::~ RIGHTEOUS TYRANNY ~::///

i’m lord’s death angel with black wings, who smolders lonely in spoken strife
    alone i’ve stolen jehovah’s might, and i’ve sold his life to this poltergeist
    find your best mangled and hacked kings, whose soldiers only revolt in fright
    expose your souls to a bolt of light, as i hold a knife to the ghost of christ
    speakin’ a feat of astronomers, seeded heathens in preachers and commoners
    breathe in, bleedin’ andromedas, heat decreases and freezes thermometers
    purpose to worship their worthless circus of churches is victim of prophecies
    earth is in service to serpents, cursin’ it’s surface with vicious hypocrisies
    define proof; what’s pure and sacred is superstitious, i’m blamin’ it on myself
    the blind truth: the cure for hatred is too religious, i’m cavin’ in on myself
    so we injected a resident, in spite of evolution as parasites climb in reverends
    we re-elected a president, despite our revolution of fahrenheit nine-elevens
    killed our own children with psychological weaponry; bred their discrepancy
    filled our own buildin’s with biological weaponry, spreadin’ our leprosy
    spray the fumes; we blind heavenly minds and the fuckin’ crusade is doomed
    raid the tombs, behind enemy lines with eight-hundred brigades of goons
    omnipotent one; webs of intricate sentences witness spun, imprisoned his son
    indigenous run, over ignorant innocents sicknesses hung; diminish the sun
    savages pillage; i’m tyrannous; killed ‘em in pyramids: rippin’ ridiculous foes
    last of the militant lyricist, willin’ and spiritless: spittin’ meticulous flows
    despite it’s appearance, my skin is unbreakable, death come swing your sword
    though righteous their fear is, my kin was unshakable, left to sink in fjords
    angels of death, i bring doom to the room, and then loom in oddly as nuns die
    strangles your breath, and leaves truth misconstrued like illuminati alumni
    jesus christ’s a nonexistent rebel, what politicians call ballistic, vicious as hell
    heathens fight a contradicted devil, as all of his apocalyptic visions dispel
    damn "the passion’s" passive humanity, as this saint lurches, falls to the floor
    and i’ll laugh with rabid insanity, as I paint churches’ walls with the gore
    speared with your suitable lunacy after, fearin’ your beautiful eulogy mattered
    your irrefutable foolery’s shattered, here at your funerals brutally battered
    i ravage priests, who mother over their notion, and after the passage of frauds
    the savage beast, i hovered over the ocean and scattered the ashes of gods
    the cold metal has pierced his skin, blood lavishes pity; them fascist goats lied
    ‘cause no devil was fierce as him, fuck vatican city; i’m glad the pope died
    as murder fated it’s toll, i germinated the mold, ‘cause serpents hated the cold
    verses ate’em, and regurgitated’em whole; plannin’ a televangelist sacrifice
    it perpetrated your goal, as churches aided your role, just perforated your soul
    terminated, left invertibrated, you fold; and it’s a hella scandalous afterlife

Copyright © 2005 Psykosus, The Soulless Survivalist

maybe you misunderstood what i was gettin' at.. in a nutshell: though i appreciate all feedback, i've reached a point in my writin' where i honestly don't give a fuck what people think of my verses; good or bad... most of the praise is absolutely mindless here, i'm apathetic to apathy, and i find negative feedback very entertainin'... what you think of my verse, or of me, is irrelevant.. no matter how candid, or how blasphemous it may be... all that matters to me, is that people read it... their opinions are pretty useless, 'cause i'ma do what i do regardless...

as i've said... when usin' schemes like i use, i get someone who comments that it was forced for each and every verse i write... they/you simply don't know any better, 'cause you can't and won't get inside my head... i'm fond of it really, especially the cats who claim these so called: 'forced lines' don't mean anything below the surface... each line is meticulously crafted on a level that you simply won't understand, 'cause i purposely make it virtually impossible to get in my head and see where i'm comin' from... 60% of all of my shit is disguised, and goes over everyone's head, 'cause i don't like people to know exactly what i'm talkin' about... that's just how i like it... now, i could go through each line and break it down for you word for word, but if i were to do that, it would defeat my purpose for writin' poetry altogether... so i'd rather keep it as is, i find strength and confidence in the fact that people like you think it might just be utter nonsense...

"just 'cause you don't understand him, it don't mean that he nice" -- Jay-z

but just 'cause you don't understand him, it don't mean that he's not... it's all matter of opinion, and everybody's got one... when artists start to care too much about what others think, they're no longer artists... they're just puppets tryin' to appease their peers...

but quote what you will and say what you like: the higher the post count, the higher the level of interest, and more people will read it...

PEACE

PSY

i'm not expecting you to change your whole style just because of the feedback i'm giving you, i'm just saying that some of your lines don't make much sense to me, therefore i think it looks a little forced in my opinion.

Yamabushi

Psy this piece is scorching! The rhyme schemes are onoint as always...But the content! A level of poetry few poets can discern. The rest ignore it, hate on it and still it niggles them like a splinter on the brain...And you know it. Keep the ink flowing brother

ONE LOVE

maybe you misunderstood what i was gettin' at.. in a nutshell: though i appreciate all feedback, i've reached a point in my writin' where i honestly don't give a fuck what people think of my verses; good or bad... most of the praise is absolutely mindless here, i'm apathetic to apathy, and i find negative feedback very entertainin'... what you think of my verse, or of me, is irrelevant.. no matter how candid, or how blasphemous it may be... all that matters to me, is that people read it... their opinions are pretty useless, 'cause i'ma do what i do regardless...
    Damn psy...This is why i dont drop feed on you....becuase i know you really dont care what positive or negative feed you recieve....people really check for you up in here....weather they like or hate you....some mistake confidence for arrogance an vice-versa....but when i drop feed on a lyricist/poet....i expect that person to take it as genuine feedback, especially if i like what's being crafted....not over praisal...

Anyway aside from the ryme skeme (coz it seems thats all people check for now) I think this piece is fruitfull....with a veriety of content to jarr the mind....To me its seems like a religious/cellestial content....your use of words come together perfect.....

I hope every potential lyricist reaches to a simular levelof ryming.....

Elevatin'

ORPHANS OF CUSH

OUT SOON