Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: (((\\::~ The Soulless Survivalist's Society ~:://)))

Default Re: \\\::~ Righteous Tyranny ~::///

i appreciate it... my syllable counts are perfect every time... it's important... thanks for the feedback...

PEACE

PSY

Those who have something to fall back on, always do.

i like how u can rhyme a line then approach the next line at a different angle...like change the subject...not quite tho,change the scene, i unno what u call it......you prolly know what i mean,.....you got alotta skill and freshness, peace
    "BACK TO FUKIN WERK 1 OF YOUR THREADZ JUST GOT DUSTED"

i appreciate the feedback... i like to switch it up constantly... i just like to touch on as much as i can in one verse...

PEACE

PSY

Most people don't rhyme half as well as they think they do... infact, a lot of them don't rhyme at all

thats my rules, unlimited,no rules, u dont even gotta rhyme
    "BACK TO FUKIN WERK 1 OF YOUR THREADZ JUST GOT DUSTED"

LOL, well then we operate under opposite rules... i prefer shit that rhymes... i think you gotta be twice as ill if you don't rhyme... a lot of poets can pull that off, but few rappers can...

PEACE

PSY

uppin'...

NEEDLE SOWIN UP THREADS ON POINT's Avatar

Yo Psy,
    Check It, How You Gonna Cause All This Uproar And Shit And Youve Only Posted One Verse So Far?

Fuckin' Left

his been here long then i have....that meaning...way b4 the corp even crashed if i rememebr correctly....

check his join date suckas

separatin game from truth

Yeah, anybody who's been around for a while has seen many of Psy's verses...

As usual, you slayed 'em once again. Nobody writes more meticulously crafted verses... period. Signed/unsigned, underground/overground, fat/skinny... nobody.

Psy, do you have audio anywhere? I remember you talking about getting in the studio at some point. What came of that? Sorry if I missed something...

Peace.
    Free from the mold, breaking the distance/
    A cause to face fears fraught with aching persistence...

-Arcane

http://arcanum.dmusic.com

PEACE arcane... i appreciated it... i've fucked around in a firend's studio a couple times, but i'm not into recordin' right now... i'm gettin' published, and i'm happy with that for now... i plan on doin' live performances at a 'Slam' stage they're buildin' downtown.... if they ever finish it, that is...

and to Onpoint, i've been around since this whole website was still called 5 elements back in 1999, 2000... nex, and i been around longer than any of you... i'll drop a classic verse tonight, so yall newjacks can see more of my shit...

PEACE

PSY

Default (((\\::~ The Soulless Survivalist's Society ~:://)))

~LOST SOULS~

pour mistaken mixtures of aggression; lyrics engraved by a pigeon, we’re paintin’ pictures of depression

your forsaken figures of deception; spirit’s enslaved by religion, the blatant scriptures of oppression
    damn soldiers killed tomorrow’s fame; a soulless man of knowledge stands over guilt and sorrow’s shame
    land owners built and borrowed gains; and now there’s petty thugs who scam over lil’ figaro chains
    so any wealth has felt flagrant, but shown only through standard eyes, and for my health as well sacred
    i remain stealth in hell’s matrix, but known only to damn her skies, ‘cause all i’ve dealt is self-hatred
    and we played in this drama/mystery, though a new recital revivalist’s seen feignin’ our trauma history
    we’re reclaimin’ this contra victory, though we’re suicidal survivalists, remain’ in contradictory
    risk it, eyein’ crypts to the fullest; quick, tally who’s left, in fox holes, buggin’ on a mission to pull it
    witness, i envision the dullest; in valleys of death, it’s lost souls, duckin’ from ignition of bullets
    the earth starts spinnin’ backwards; the guns are blatant, my lungs are vacant, so i’d ‘ve never existed
    from birth, start givin’ passwords; the sun awakened the son of satan, so i’m forever inflicted
    you’re weavin’ a dream of weaker incompetence, believin’ the schemes of speaker’s anonymous
    the demons take heed to leaders of dominance, and leads to an even bleaker apocalypse
    so we fight mercs and venomous snakes; who’s bluffin’; consume dumb and indigenous fakes
    a trife birth of sinister traits; some goons toughen in new london, the winter awaits
    and spite earth with splinters of fate; tomb’s bludgeoned in doomed dungeons, a minister breaks
    our life hurts, administer hate; it proves nothin’ to lose loved ones, our biggest mistake’s:
    watchin’ god’s plans fade to pieces; i’m a wolf in sheep’s clothin’, watchin’ lambs pray to jesus
    now your fan base decreases; and i mangled death’s angels, with it’s man-made diseases
    you phonies believin’ in jesus of nazareth; concieve it, know we decievin’ your thesis, it’s blasphemous
    you lonley cretins is bleedin’, it’s hazardous; believe it, only demons is breathin’ in lazarus
    light his ritual candle; the time is ours, their warrior’s wrath has cruelly expired, your highness cowers
    fight political scandal; our finest hour, our glorious paths have trully inspired the higher powers
    i’m where it chooses to rhyme; and though it’s dark, embrace the poem, it’s there to loosen the blinds
    i swear i’m losin’ my mind; and though my heart’s encased in stone, i swear it bruises at times
    so i’ma write till my poems lift; sippin’ this ether, i don’t give a shit neither; i’ma fight till my bones split
    so in spite of his own gifts; liftin’ his cleaver, gettin’ sick as a fever, he’ll go slice in his own wrists
    watch me bleed from a severed end, and write with every scolded emotion i heave from this feather pen
    believe what i leave in this letter sends: nick, i just wanna say i’m sorry for not bein’ a better friend
    and as i listen to this sony slowly slashin’ my vein, the stories that they told me slowly pass in my brain
    so whatever remains holy’s solely acid in rain, ‘cause knowin’ you died lonely only adds to the pain

Copyright © 2003 Psykosus, The Soulless Survivalist

NEEDLE SOWIN UP THREADS ON POINT's Avatar

Default Re: \\\::~ Lost Souls ~::/// a classic for the newjacks

iight, you nice and all I gotta give you that, your storytellin is well structured- I wouldnt say you come across as a Certified Asshole in your verse though. You do got some honest opinions and that takes some real vision.

PEACE

Default Re: \\\::~ Lost Souls ~::/// a classic for the newjacks

Its a touching verse, seems to have a bit of emotion, whilst kept that main point toward the title. But gave of a lot of self thought toward the reader. Though involved other areas of thought (you kind of grasped much which could relate to this topic, and incorporated it into the verse).

Peace
    PS: Keep posting

Are U aware I ban @ will? MASTER PAI MEI's Avatar

always indepth pieces you post psykosus