Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: (((\\::~ The Soulless Survivalist's Society ~:://)))

Charles Jones fan

Default Re: \\\::~ Lost Souls ~::/// a classic for the newjacks

yea, i remember this one.... ahh, the good ol dayz.........
    i aint even talkin bout the rhymin & shit, you know it's flawless.... just gonna say that i'm feelin the message behind this....

"spirit’s enslaved by religion, the blatant scriptures of oppression
    "you phonies believin’ in jesus of nazareth; concieve it, know we decievin’ your thesis, it’s blasphemous
    you lonley cretins is bleedin’, it’s hazardous; believe it, only demons is breathin’ in lazarus"

i woke up a long time ago... nahmsayin....

peace

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    You jealous because i'm not nice to hoes like you are?
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Don't be complaining to me when your bitch plays your ass and takes your money.

peace... i appreciate it... this is a very peronal verse... in the words of coprwrite: "of course i have a heart, what else could pump this steel through my veins?"... LOL... but seriously, there are a lot of personal issues in thise verse... i was goin' through a lot when i wrote this one, it was very therapeutic... this is one of my favorites... it's got a lot to say, and has a ton of hidden meanin'...

PEACE

PSY

Those who have something to fall back on, always do.

Thumbs up Re: \\\::~ Lost Souls ~::/// a classic for the newjacks

yeah dude, keep posting, havent seen anyone with as much talent as yours on a forum yet.....i unno,.....who do u look up to as in rapping or poetry? who's better than u?( pretty lame question but yeah, "who?"..)
    "BACK TO FUKIN WERK 1 OF YOUR THREADZ JUST GOT DUSTED"

Eeehhhhh Its Gettin There

Pussy Ass Quotes
    Quote Originally Posted by gi0vanni
    create man you're always bitching at people. you need to take a chill pill. you jump on people every chance you get.

Quote Originally Posted by Sicka
    yeah dude, keep posting, havent seen anyone with as much talent as yours on a forum yet.....i unno,.....who do u look up to as in rapping or poetry? who's better than u?( pretty lame question but yeah, "who?"..)
    i appreciate it... keep in mind, that all of my work is poetry... though it's heavily influenced by rap, it's all spoken word... i don't rap... i'm the type of cat you'll see on def poetry and shit like that... i don't think i look at anyone as a direct influence though... i pull inspiration from too many things to narrow it down into a group of people i 'look up too'... i'll tell you one thing, though... i don't feel anyone is touchin' my rhyme schemes... no one is as meticulous as i am about complicated rhyme schemes...

my favorite poet is saul williams though... dude is just sick... and black ice from def poets is mad ill too... i hate almost all classic poetry with the exception of edgar allen poe...

PEACE

PSY

Quote Originally Posted by Create
    Eeehhhhh Its Gettin There

Default Re: \\\::~ Righteous Tyranny ~::///

appreciated, ben... more people need to read this... i'm tryin' to set a standard in here, y'know...?

ps. and there is no reason anyone should be offended by that statement!!!!!

PEACE

PSY

wen ppl you know you supass in lyrical content comment on your work do you really appreciate it...whut would these comments really do for you apart from fuel your ego and arrogance....wuddnt you prefere if someone betteer then you was to comment on your work?

My point is...if you concider yourself as "a vet - & better then everyone else" whuts really tha point in commentin on your work?

(Just a mutual question)

ORPHANS OF CUSH

OUT SOON

As always onpoint, peace.

Quote Originally Posted by BlaK FuRYaN
    wen ppl you know you supass in lyrical content comment on your work do you really appreciate it...whut would these comments really do for you apart from fuel your ego and arrogance....wuddnt you prefere if someone betteer then you was to comment on your work?

My point is...if you concider yourself as "a vet - & better then everyone else" whuts really tha point in commentin on your work?

(Just a mutual question)
    all i want is for people to read my shit! i feel i got somethin' important to say, and i want to be heard... i truly appreciate anybody who reads my shit... anyone! and i appreciate anyone who takes the time to comment too, good or bad... you just have to understand, i'm past the point where i feel anyone could be better than me... it's irrelevant to me at this point... i could care less if there were ten cats on this forum who are better than me... none of that matters, 'cause i know i'm ill... all arrogance aside, i'm still sick as fuck... but that doesn't matter... i have somethin' to say, and i will be heard... that's how i look at it...

now on the other hand, if you want to ask me what kind of feedback i'd like to recieve, that's a different story... i don't care if yall think i'm the illest, i don't need to hear that, but i don't refuse those comments either, i take it in stride... i know i'm ill, so tell me somethin' i don't know... personally, i'm more interested in how my verse made you feel when you read it... what kinds of thoughts it provokes... did it make you angry? did it amp you up, and make you want to hurt someone? did it inspire you? was it insightful? did it make you want to lead a revolution right up the the doorstep of the white house? did it depress you, or were you apathetic to it's message altogether?

see... i appreciate all feedback, but i already know my shit is good, so someone tellin' me it's good doesn't do a whole lot for me... i'd rather hear what you may have experienced while readin' it... but i rarely get that kind of feedback, so i don't feel that much different towards positive or negative comments... but like i tell the rest of yall, you gotta take it in stride even when you don't hear what you want to hear... 'cause you rarely get the feedback you'd like to get...

PEACE

PSY

Quote Originally Posted by james
    As always onpoint, peace.
    i appreciate it as always...

now on the other hand, if you want to ask me what kind of feedback i'd like to recieve, that's a different story... i don't care if yall think i'm the illest, i don't need to hear that, but i don't refuse those comments either, i take it in stride... i know i'm ill, so tell me somethin' i don't know... personally, i'm more interested in how my verse made you feel when you read it... what kinds of thoughts it provokes... did it make you angry? did it amp you up, and make you want to hurt someone? did it inspire you? was it insightful? did it make you want to lead a revolution right up the the doorstep of the white house? did it depress you, or were you apathetic to it's message altogether?
    That's all i really wanted to know....and prolly whut im goin to tell them nigguz roun my way....how to show aprreciation that is....tired of tha same comments myself....i need to know whut my versus make em feel....i personally would prefer one person approach me and said they learnt suin from my work then 10 pps sayin......
    "yo man your ill"....There is allot of hidden messages in your shit and it means suin different to each individual....like the matrix film....every one's got there own way of tryna interpret the conspiracies behind the skript....and not one of them interpretations are the same....i call that shit an organic verse....

Further more to all emcees out on this forum....you wont be gettin no....
    "nice work"
    "thats ill"
    "Your tha greatest maann"....from me
    you have to write suin for me to motivate my emmotions....any emmotion that is....and if your shit falls short from doin that, i jus wont comment....i aint gonna tell you how shit you are....you do tha math....but um tired of tha same ol feed all tha time....its like some one feedin you chips all your life....

We need some organic versus yo....umma try and write one tonight.....

PIR BITCH

ORPHANS OF CUSH

OUT SOON

i think someone's learnin'... watch out now... people are too satisfied with meanin'less garbage in here, whether it's verses or comments... it's all uniform... it's time to shake shit up and prove who's got talent... don't prove it to me, prove it to yourselves...

the illuminated orator

...naw fuck PsY, yawl gotta prove it to me... hahahaha... word

Quote Originally Posted by martyr
    ...naw fuck PsY, yawl gotta prove it to me... hahahaha... word
    only a matter of time before you dropped a line.....haha....

Spheres of the Mind @ Soundclick :::Spheres Myspace:::Nexodus Myspace