Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: (((\\::~ The Soulless Survivalist's Society ~:://)))

the illuminated orator

Default Re: \\\::~ The Strife Of Fallen Angels ~::/// def poetry winner

up it

Yamabushi

I am in absolute awe of the discipline and skill you have harnessed in this piece. My only comparison is that of handling a fine blade from a zen swordsmith. The resonance of the message and multiple levels you write on tease my reality, manipulating my perceptions until the last cut is delivered and I realise that a piece of me has been captured.

One Love

i appreciate your thoughtful comments... your piece "feather of an albatross" left me with the same impression...

PEACE

PSY

Those who have something to fall back on, always do.

Default \\\::~ Black Hawk Down ~::///

an old classic for those who remember... a new classic for those who don't... LOL... just a little taste, i got a sick collabo comin'...

~ BLACK HAWK DOWN ~

fallen from heaven’s astronomy; try and uplift what is sacred, burnin’ your own kind’s credentials
    call me the seventh anomaly; ‘cause i’m the glitch in your matrix, turnin’ your own mind against you
    if you could zoom in the cells, you’d soon come to realize, god, i’m super-human as well
    but you too stupid to tell; you’d doom son who’s real eyes saw what few would do in this hell
    we’ll never back-off clown; and my slang-word machete swings to hack off pounds
    you’ll never last off-ground; when the caged bird spreads it’s wings, it’s black hawk down
    forever blast off rounds; so my flames burn the best of kings to snatch off crowns
    carryin’ guns, kids is book-smart with no common sense; a father should never have to bury his son
    scariest tongues; bitch, it took heart with no consequence; his eyes is so cold you’d swear he was numb
    ridin’ mechanical dragons, i’m a cold-hearted demon, wagin’ war with villainous angels
    hidin’ what animals drag in; while your souls guarded eden, ragin’ storms left villages mangled
    with the sharpest, and darkest of governments, we built diseases who slay for me
    i embarked on the arc of the covenant, and killed your jesus who prayed for me
    you failed to see where your futures were, like precognitive disability; i’m the lord of these menotaur
    derailed the fleet of your lucifers, by reconnaissance visibility, from my portuguese men-o-war
    when disrespected, your president blasts an honest man in the stomach
    then catch the feds in connecticut passin’ contraband to the public
    my flow is ravenous, i’m on some amityville shit; you ain’t fabolous, you got calamity’s skills, kid
    i sicken masochists, ‘cause my humanity’s filled with, the same passages, that makes their vanity kill kids
    i murder savages, and watched their family spill fifths; remain pacifists, ‘cause my insanity’s ill, kid
    suspicious hordes are passin’ graves, with glocks a vicious killer brings
    with liquid swords or faster blades, i’ll chop off rza’s cilva ringz
    so i never regretted to bomb back; their predecessors confessed endeavors to rebuild your buildin’s
    though you never said it was combat, the heads is severed of dead professors and we killed your children
    psy’s been nailin’ your cavalry to the ground, so all of you needed the sedatives
    knives impalin’ you rapidly till the sound, of all of you bleedin’s repetitive
    you fakes face it, you’re feelin’ me; scholar-evangelists hate them, they’re way out of the ordinary
    invaded trainin’ facilities; holler, we scandalous ape-men, and straight out of the mortuary
    insideous think i been hacked with heaven’s battle axe, so muthafuckas could write with the grittiest ink
    the piteous drink in the backs of seven cadillacs, so muthafuckas could fight lookin’ pretty in pink
    a faggot confessin’ you pelican-headed; you’re passive-aggressive, irrelevant, dead it
    i laughed at their message, you tell‘em i said it; left cats in intensive with shells in your medic
    you’re half as impressive, as hell is genetic; i’m smashin’ your lessons with telekinetics
    your longevity wells invigorate worth; but memory fails, and weaponry sales’ll discriminate birth
    my complexity realms obliterate turf; till enemy shells’ll send me to hell, or incinerate earth
    heathens read from locked journals, as i speak my foreign languages, undiscovered by modern man
    demons bleed as nocturnal, as i leak my aura vanquishes; suns uncovered my conquered lands

Copyright © 2003, 2004 Psykosus, The Soulless Survivalist

Are U aware I ban @ will? MASTER PAI MEI's Avatar

Default Re: \\\::~ Black Hawk Down ~::///

Quote Originally Posted by PsYkOsUs
    an old classic for those who remember... a new classic for those who don't... LOL... just a little taste, i got a sick collabo comin'...

~ BLACK HAWK DOWN ~

fallen from heaven’s astronomy; try and uplift what is sacred, burnin’ your own kind’s credentials

call me the seventh anomaly; ‘cause i’m the glitch in your matrix, turnin’ your own mind against you
    if you could zoom in the cells, you’d soon come to realize, god, i’m super-human as well
    but you too stupid to tell; you’d doom son who’s real eyes saw what few would do in this hell
    we’ll never back-off clown; and my slang-word machete swings to hack off pounds
    you’ll never last off-ground; when the caged bird spreads it’s wings, it’s black hawk down
    forever blast off rounds; so my flames burn the best of kings to snatch off crowns
    carryin’ guns, kids is book-smart with no common sense; a father should never have to bury his son
    scariest tongues; bitch, it took heart with no consequence; his eyes is so cold you’d swear he was numb
    ridin’ mechanical dragons, i’m a cold-hearted demon, wagin’ war with villainous angels
    hidin’ what animals drag in; while your souls guarded eden, ragin’ storms left villages mangled
    with the sharpest, and darkest of governments, we built diseases who slay for me
    i embarked on the arc of the covenant, and killed your jesus who prayed for me
    you failed to see where your futures were, like precognitive disability; i’m the lord of these menotaur
    derailed the fleet of your lucifers, by reconnaissance visibility, from my portuguese men-o-war
    when disrespected, your president blasts an honest man in the stomach
    then catch the feds in connecticut passin’ contraband to the public
    my flow is ravenous, i’m on some amityville shit; you ain’t fabolous, you got calamity’s skills, kid
    i sicken masochists, ‘cause my humanity’s filled with, the same passages, that makes their vanity kill kids
    i murder savages, and watched their family spill fifths; remain pacifists, ‘cause my insanity’s ill, kid
    suspicious hordes are passin’ graves, with glocks a vicious killer brings
    with liquid swords or faster blades, i’ll chop off rza’s cilva ringz
    so i never regretted to bomb back; their predecessors confessed endeavors to rebuild your buildin’s
    though you never said it was combat, the heads is severed of dead professors and we killed your children
    psy’s been nailin’ your cavalry to the ground, so all of you needed the sedatives
    knives impalin’ you rapidly till the sound, of all of you bleedin’s repetitive
    you fakes face it, you’re feelin’ me; scholar-evangelists hate them, they’re way out of the ordinary
    invaded trainin’ facilities; holler, we scandalous ape-men, and straight out of the mortuary
    insideous think i been hacked with heaven’s battle axe, so muthafuckas could write with the grittiest ink
    the piteous drink in the backs of seven cadillacs, so muthafuckas could fight lookin’ pretty in pink
    a faggot confessin’ you pelican-headed; you’re passive-aggressive, irrelevant, dead it
    i laughed at their message, you tell‘em i said it; left cats in intensive with shells in your medic
    you’re half as impressive, as hell is genetic; i’m smashin’ your lessons with telekinetics
    your longevity wells invigorate worth; but memory fails, and weaponry sales’ll discriminate birth
    my complexity realms obliterate turf; till enemy shells’ll send me to hell, or incinerate earth
    heathens read from locked journals, as i speak my foreign languages, undiscovered by modern man
    demons bleed as nocturnal, as i leak my aura vanquishes; suns uncovered my conquered lands

Copyright © 2003, 2004 Psykosus, The Soulless Survivalist
    Yeah I remember this jem..PEACE

That was sick man, i enjoyed readin it.
    through songs i write, my wrongs i right
    if you wanna fight the power, get the power to fight

i appreciate it... i got new shit comin'...

Tian Xia

i remember this piece psy too many quotable to speak here, this shit is disturbingly good

peace

Priceless:The Modern IsIs Dae Ja Nae's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fragmented
    i remember this piece psy too many quotable to speak here, this shit is disturbingly good

peace
    I've never read this piece before, but I have to echo what Fragmented said ... it's just too many quotable lines to mention them all. This is a very powerful and dope read. You are, without a doubt, gifted beyond measure Psy.

Peace

I sew...
    beautiful seeds that sprout flowers that’s deeply rooted
    your weak style-diluted with concepts that’s so polluted
    my words flourish, creating jewels the conscious will cherish ...

-- Dae Ja Nae

http://www.soundclick.com/daejanae
    http://wutangcorp.com/showthread.php?t=11503

an old classic from the vaults of the old days bro

always nice, anyone got lost souls? u said on aim its your fav verse u wrote

i never asked you why u use that small font, so WHY?! you moantian bike geek

Peace everybody, i really appreciate the positive feedback, i always do...

LOL @ Ronin: i don't like the small text either, but this forum is too narrow to accomodate my older long-line formatted verses, so i have to make it smaller so that the lines are read in it's original format... That's why i rarely post "The Freedom-Justice Revolution" anywhere... it's by far, my best piece of work, but the lines are very long and difficult to read on narrow page forums such as this one...

ps: Mountain Bike Geeks are cool, my bike is proof! **Laughs maniacally... Exits thread**

the illuminated orator

...look at how long the lines are,... this piece is an animalistic classic.... perhaps a form of holistic medicine in some small countries in the west indies ruled by witch doctors such as Psy himself... it's sister piece is absolutely bananas as well... but shit -- hold all calls! there's a collabo on the way... it like a bunch of small crustacean warriors packed into the back of a Ford Excursion thats been sitting in the desert for two months with cracked paint on the hood and roof.... it's that hot... so you peace.... oh yea peace...

yeah that bike is the shit lol, no doubt its nicer with your experimental attachments u crazy bastard

Charles Jones fan

this is insane, as usual. you should post "The Freedom-Justice Revolution" again. fuck the format, it's big enough. peace
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    You jealous because i'm not nice to hoes like you are?
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Don't be complaining to me when your bitch plays your ass and takes your money.

that was a crazy verse right there. really liking it. you had a great use of metaphors and images. i like the vocabulary you used as well. you've mastered the craft of writing, i'm looking forward to seeing more of your work.

peace