Page 1 of 21 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Above The Chosen One

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    ABOVE

Default Above The Chosen One

deminish your fleet who wanna compete streak obselete fucking with the darts but big ben took away my views above pay dues rip adams apples out you vicious haters 444 caught the vapors fuck off traders get dealt with c one spit bullet proof scripts shits bricks fucking with me nothing to be tampered with get made to look like a bitch cant none match wits fire spits constant fatal renissance art chop off your heart straight from your chest no love cant none contest and i aint even trying to claim im the best keep it simple and plain no poetic antics on my thread better off dead sorry fucks off with your heads wont stop until all his blood he bled no use trying to beg start with a leg then move on to your neck machete swordmen rip n up the charts fool dont even start played your last card your numbers been called death i install first to draw blaze the heat moderators give me respect cause i earned it any ways fuck a site fuck a life fuck all you mice never think twice throats get sliced make you pay the price above spit fire ice catch the deadly vibe trust me dun you wont survive no jive like what the rest be spitting steady hitting hard above the chosen one be the god

ABOVE

Default Re: Above The Chosen One

who want some step motherfucker step

Are U aware I ban @ will? MASTER PAI MEI's Avatar

chose above the frozen are bugged legions get snubbed beaten then drugged beastly bitches rub up on phallic symbols they vibrate like cymbols hit with intensity why mention me? when the putrid sea swallows desires followers are hired to tread on deaths path like tires above or below victims never know they simply live and forever disclose the ignorance of the system is fucken asses like deliverence victims shots fire and miss I leave enemies steaming like cold weather and hot piss ho's better jock this tectonic rock swift causing earth to uplift I enter bloodlines and cause you to grow cysts exploding volcanic flow I have you exposed like Camel Toes!!!WHAT!

ABOVE

reconissance missions ran consequence disaster yo i get in your brain like meat causes cancer infultration scanned now dammed in the trenches break defenses out think counter strikes of the enemy volitile ammunition projectile hit like missiles from sattelite guided arsonals electro magnetic force store energy like a hardrive no telling how far the god rise dissimate sectors impose kinetic war move like a star pod impact targets at a 365 degree peripheral ballistics general weapons diagostics life spans lessen consume lifeforce a rate that surpass speed of light dynamic thoughts collide landslide outcome each in every time cant fuck with the paradime

light up bowls and pop beer bottles/ full throttle when i hop on the mic/every lastin like how jew and palestines fight/up all night insomniac/literate beyond considerate the rhymes styles indestructible and infinte/they couldn't limit it with a shot clock/too hot might as well go joggin on the sun/spf 3000 to stop the lines from burnin always turns like the earths rotation/spininn like 360 my joints in heavy rotation, the decimation is incineration to words carved in anything less than steel/let the heavy heat divide the fake from the real

mental combat like chess boards/hoards of mics on cords/hangin the lesser/ got an army of voodoo dolls sittin on the dresser/no ones above gettin stabbed/chasin down the white legend like ahad/rehab for needed for these fakin emcess/ covered in ice when shit is a 100 degrees/ and only getting hotter/world oven watchin the bread rise like ocean tides/lookin into nothing to see were the real resides/besides the brain-washed zombies/abercrombie and fitch, I snap on a preppy bitch with fake tits/cause i hate where she stands/relatives of murders who killed to conquer land

cmon....add on

ABOVE

constant bombardments on genric blaspheme friction of fused fission burn visions blind third eyes like acid rain shells endless explosion relentless proportions incalculable response attack like defcom shadow cipher like the government no escape to late to repent spoke your piece son get nocked crack your head open with the beer bottle you just popped front line running in to the ground gunning em down when im doing my rounds vicious attacks supreme digital warfare militant train like a terrorist cell propell endless fire power dumped on the over towered

not a battle they rattle frames like pocket change/watch it jingle what you spend hard earned money on kris kringle/aint a single gonna saves/reality whippin that ass like a childin misbehaved/cipher,none here is liver/windshield wiper,just drop,snitch to cops,unmarked body drops, cement shoes.short piers,choose to loose/tattos permantaly affixed like dykes with dildos that never take off the dick/sick like ebola in a dude who has aids/holdin all black in a game of spades/im pickin up books/unify the mindset/goverment the real crooks/never slay my brother/ periscope vision lookin out for my brotha

ABOVE

tie up my victims to trees bat crack em to pieces carry weight state of minds crushed bum rush fake chumps get smoked like kush my cards a royal flush jet thrust propultion fuck you know about game shame fools to death for trying to breathe six feet deep enough no need to get sunk to many played out lines you got off gangters movies you aint a killa take that banana out your ass razor blade to your face mutulate and let you live as a warning to others see ill kill you my brother yo shit is wack my brotha collapse your world mothasucka concrete bloody you and your buddies macheteed to death diseased with the weakness of the meek and fragile infantile thinking got you turned up missing burn you alive piss and shit on your ashes right now you feeling the pain like ten lashes embbeded trauma on your emotions like ink in your skin sword cut clowns acting silly rapping get you took out by the dominant faction

dominant faction be a reaction of never-ending ammunition/conditioned by master to plans to thinks diseased/displeased w/ extended hands/frying pans fillet mutilated body parts/discard hearts/toxic darts/infected what history resureccted/split ya from the armpit to the midsection/no connection to ur small instestines/ they pourin on the floor/smell like a hog pit/infested with dog shit/injested razor blades/cuts when I spit/hard is a mentality higher level exits brutality but never ceases to exists as a faculty/shackled in chains, break out the hammer and proceed to break frames/incinerate dental remains/so the rest of ur remains,remain in question/underestimate at ur own suggestion/indigestion can't eat what you swallow/hard exterior but the shell remains hollow

spine boggles time follows the rhind of the fruit is peeled bitches and butchers fear the politcal smeers campaigning head lights freeze the deers beaten peers on the boardwalk they fall off the pier only to adhere freemasons dont care they rather become satanic sadist mind rapists hidden inside divine encasements the deaf dumb and blind can taste it the blood of the poor the rich always waste it standing still the masses are complacent they rather watch television while demons our children be chasing!!!

te eanactm ne n
    Last edited by 444trumpets; 02-07-2006 at 07:55 PM.
    WE ARE DISCUSSING THE END OF THE WORLD-OR HOW TO DELAY IT.

ABOVE

fairy tail fakes i bring it on a higher rate nothing to contemplate here to ihnilelate snakes tranperrent incoherent determined to serve em each till death coinide your final breath crush spinals cutt throat no hope for tha lokes infinate strikes take flight terminate as i elevate devestate the outcome massacre ya bitch bastards puts it down like a grand master believe me out last you fire ice gennerate check mate never hesitate with the nickel plate above is in a killah soilder state eradicate i must fucking devils wont last contemplate the task every time i stabs next go on and step styles too simplistic for my profile sword swing technique far superior expose the infirior slowly they begin to detterearate castrate mind state aint on my wave length power shower strorms electro magnetic make the rest look pathetic prepare son this the take over

illustrate panoramic forresting giraffes unprotected reticulated necks are chopped in half blood confetti designs splash rhino's on the warpath lions impaled and left with an infected open gash hyenas mob together take the injured down fast elephant tusks of ivory collide and smash cheetahs chasing after zebra ass carrion stripped by bird beaks vultures digesting rotten meat warthogs gutted by a pride of lions to eat the famished and diseased die in the heat wilderbeast migrate primates raise the crime rate generated manipulations of the young they mind rape in the concrete jungles with the viles, bindles, and cream bundles those that get wet are set on high in the dryer on tumble sweet lives are cookies and easily crumble their shaped and baked in the streets placed on cookie sheets ingredients and flavors added relative to where you sleep marinated in alcohol to aide in your defeat souls brewing in the melting pot are exposed to the heat I run barefoot on concrete with slave feet...