Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 101112131415161718192021 LastLast

Thread: Above The Chosen One

Divine magnetizm dome of the rock burning bush kush embers absorbing toxins the darkness pollutes korrupt and misguided youth while others flock to the truth wisdom without barriers boundless to any known proffesion eddify fruit charity of good works thoughts spoken in perfect clarity crucify rap heresy foolish cats stepping carelessly murky waters tread or die sky rocket in the pocket fire works faces senile dislodgeing projectiles mercyless life has no compassion live wrong trip over your own feet in hell burn baby burn babies burn bombed daily this torment at its worse homie fuck heides usless vanity death in vein unatural bloody murder hes a good earner reap whats sown into the fabric of life into the future woven invisible cloak welcome to the wormhole feeling my whole existence like tripping on lsd
    Last edited by -ABOVE; 07-03-2016 at 04:06 AM.

Above on a warpath suffer the rath of a villainous titans sacred math
    collaberator of ancient wisdom we all slaves in this prison burning through friction
    stay away from ficticious non vicious fake rhymers forget who the god is acting like they got alsheimerz
    merk a fool when the tool jerk machine gun gone bezerk over ill instrumentals
    a yo my style is intrumental to the game exercise hip hop purity microphone scrutiny open mutiny against authority
    raise hell on all co-operations corperate thugs ripping the mugg off your skull
    numb and dull floridation got you dumb burning son shine forth a properous flow
    electro magnetic glow no halo for this digital angel m.c.'s I strangle cover any angle fear no danger
    Heart filled with anger furious aggression when I step in the session killah no question
    Legion of mercenary henchmen 4th. Disciple got me in another dimension crush regulation thought expression with no limitation
    Arrival of a new paradigm full disclosure keep on the battle field keep composure g'd up expose like the real Ricky rozzay doing 101 on the freeway
    Cosmic rays streak from afar congregate with firmaments of light my body composed of star filaments
    Above here with the illest shit bullets spit my point across vicinities
    articulate strategies on the battlefield caps get peeled
    Crystal and cracks to deal as well as the powder and the chivah smoking sativah to calm the shaking of my hand from all the machine gun reverberation
    Auto matic gun fire whole sqads get hit lit the fuck up come equipped full arsenal assassinate your roster I'm on ya
    Last edited by -ABOVE; 07-28-2016 at 07:14 PM.

Nuclear atmosphere as above appears cataclysmic tormentor causing great terror take cover bomb shelters neck protector beheader shake down brains like magnetic pole shifts boxcar railroad sacrafices shipped sedated prisoners kept docile and submissive styles apocalyptic wise as the Nile river shave you down to slivers like a cone of ice pick at your brain like a hungry eagle feasting on hyeanas blade obsidian "Machete" in space Danny trejo sick like a tomahawk Indian you a dinosaur mass extinction of the weaker speaker gas mask your troops flesh burn through radiation suits cold war winter guts coughed regurgitate your heart as your body mutates fire in the sky spit that blue flame like meteorites never seen focus lit so bright intelligent assassin mentality of a five star general commander and the chief you soft like kief war monger freaks street scholar militant universal like the word peace arrive in peace but prepared for war harmonic frequency shatter souls as regiments gather along the border of my mind unite a nation open fire like a nuke to your dome piece tips hollow like the moon puppet slaves vote for your master who worships Saturn sociopathic patterns repeat themselves genocide paintings renaissance art masterpiece in the making outflank your ranks troops swarm like tanks eliminate brigades on all fronts dominate every theater military minded soldier elite forces train like Mexican hitmen all black fatigues mask vest chopper grenade launcher and bazooka combat boots laced scrambling codes on the radio spade foxholes shuveld short fused like Victor Casillas above El SENOR DE LOS CIELOS
    Last edited by -ABOVE; 11-17-2016 at 02:20 AM.

sonic eagle of a cosmic people,
    Street brothers never knew how to live legal,
    Yo son you got the heat fo sho bro I got u,
    Smooth hit the avenue all blue,
    Bless dues on the way to the re up,
    Cold steel at all time turn the heat up,
    Going to see the man the big homie connected hydrobag and tall cans,
    Weakness is impermissible scan the peripheral,
    Feeling untouchable when im with you,
    From the same womb,
    Follow you to the tomb,
    Always cover my back like a guardian angel,
    Torch the weed high alert as we post,
    Spitting bangers on the front porch,
    Third eye in motion in the game focus,
    Immune to youre hocus pocus,
    Hazardous enviroment come hard with that iron shit,
    Complete pandemonium titan titanium,
    Toxic as aluminum barium starship millinia criminal cranium

Quote Originally Posted by CHOSEN ONE View Post
    disaster zone crush bones,
    nothing nice with the ice pick,
    stones explode when we fire sticks,
    swing swordz in dark hordes,
    move swift absorbing energy,
    through solar wind shifts in the galaxy,
    study war scripts that uplift the spirits,
    warriorlistic lordz shine light upon the globe,
    on a uprise to change tides,
    break ties with evil sides,
    to stay wise universal minds in strange times,
    brute force devils die trying to cross lines,
    burn swine authorized to control kinds,
    intellect create the stradegy to fight,
    with courage and bravery,
    free humanity from the bondage of slavery,
    wisdom of the sun.
    '09 Peace.

Energized by the dark skies skywalker and og monetized mind digitized meditate in a nocturnal state spit choppers in every chapter classical rap master scatter you into cosmic dust gamma ray gusts form electric storms shock the bedrock one of those awoke while others reform the fabric of time and space torn face worn and agited heavily sedated
    Last edited by -ABOVE; 12-19-2016 at 04:35 AM.

Default Choppy waters

Covet thine earths thou shall be held accountable for you're iniquity do we perceive vital signs when the end is near dwell in the mist of poison drowning in an ocean of toxins surrendered to darkness after the righteous sent to deliver the conquest my whole life can be found in biblical text don't catch a wreck all hands on deck quiet on the sett blast verse jet fueled duels yo life ya lose firecrackers short fused above stay on the move never subdue to the evil force the beast and his covenant in my presence before I even knew anything about the source as kids me and my bro kick in the door to an underground stairway at the bottom was a podium with a book smashed the skull as we proceeded to desecrate a masonic temple savior like I resemble off the mentals cataclysmic gladiators scorched the land from sadistic cleanse the earth straight out the birth canal bring the cardinal truth tree of knowledge bear fruits absorbvby a great mind born into a life of crime raised by good people but all we wanted to be was drug dealers in love with my piece cap peeler claim you bad but you're actions don't match your patterns see through your conscience light a burned out lantern

Razor sharpness on target fatal my training is prenatal destined since I was in the form of primordial material in this cosmic soup blast you in yo coup hit by surprise caught creeping shit is too real I am not sleeping hands covered in the blood I'm knee deep in off the deep end independent fire power never gave to depend on nothing y'all battle cats need to stop with them fairytale word work is very ill you barely kill upgraded skills don't tolerate it or you will be killed

Snakes in the garden I can feel em close
    German snub on my belly tucked
    Blade in my pocket when I find them I'm putting holes in their throat
    Bitch cowards won't show their faces
    Shit is real many nights I'm going sleepless
    Gut feeling they around my seeds betrayed by my queen
    Sick thoughts in my head they say I'm paranoid that it's all in my head I'm hallucinating
    But the situation aint changing I'm loosing my grip so I hang on trying to live right for my kids
    Gave up the crime life so I'm struggling feel like I need to go back to drug smuggling
    In the meantime I'm a handle my biz determined to get to the bottom of this no question
    Even if it's death or incarceration I'm facing
    It's a hard lesson most of all I'm going to miss my blessings
    But dudes thinking I ain't with it they gonna get it
    Fo sho sho down to slay kill kill I must they should of checked the resume
    Dirt done long like a rap sheet didn't do their homework put em in the earth I'm going berserk
    Blast first if I go I'm taking them all with me
    Fatal move you're worst enemy the god fearless never fuck with a man's family family family........
    Last edited by -ABOVE; 02-01-2017 at 03:52 AM.

Give thanks to a mighty God script bigger than y'all fighting is hard give it my all reprogrammed awal'ed out the motherboard demonic hordes enclose on my soul arkane vibrational tones harmonic codes unlocked the secrets of the globe they shall arrive from the north opposed in Norse traditions alienation of indigenous nations radical times crimes against humanity peace to the elite and the papacy even my papa see my rise supernatural being ride the waves of dark matter shatter rays of gamma radiation alienation of indigenous nations and economic inflation jet propulsion systems broke opened eyes as they awoke visions distort edit the cords beautiful music is wrote enlighten masses take classes caste system classless barely amused so I clap less see the world as is why I laugh less see skinny and malnurished children flourish furnish a weapon quicker than you back then that's when what started was the beginning of the world's end burdened by sin lights dim I sum the quantification of stars embody the god son of a star the father of all
    Last edited by -ABOVE; 03-07-2017 at 04:03 AM.

Yo kidd what the deal
    How you feel?
    On the block where your heart is the steel on your waistband
    Hard to deal in a wasteland
    Keep it real never take shit from no man
    Stick plans with quick hands sho enuff to you'll be sitting on sick grands
    Cut to the chase no time for bullshittin
    Kick hard facts watch what you spitting
    Stay lovely quit tripping
    Make sure you don't get caught slipping outside of your elements or even fortified in yo residence
    Southsider even tho I'm just a resident

Yo kidd what the deal
    How you feel? Nothing worse than you weak rappers cheap bastardz broken link factors
    Tightly grip your skull and stone bash you
    Who didn't stay true righteous law beahrer of the cosmic truth you didn't identified through Christ of Bethlehem
    Thought you were the chosen one but the chosen one chose you
    Dude I'll split your face open
    Smash your cheek bone with the back of my chrome
    Won't even speak drunk and stoned
    Kill yo ass try to battle me homes
    Words will get you murdered served sir baby's will get too take you shoes
    Blast you in the check your pockets
    Disgrace you before munitions embrace you
    www 3 is in the hood fuck you talking bout?
    Above the celestial clouds of space dust
    Your like cheap metal complete rust firearms

On the block where your heart is the steel on your waistband
    Hard to deal in a wasteland
    Keep it real never take shit from no man
    Stick plans with quick hands sho enuff to you'll be sitting on sick grands
    Cut to the chase no time for bullshittin
    Kick hard facts watch what you spitting
    Stay lovely quit tripping
    Make sure you don't get caught slipping outside of your elements or even fortified in yo residence
    Southsider even tho I'm just a resident

Is only thing I bust
    No hope only hope for your own ydemise
    I'm war crime I specialize
    MC atrocities committed call ity suicide by god trying to step to an Aztec killahbee that'll wreck you

hack in the lab split backs down the spinal
    brown ninja scrolls central nervous death touch warrior swordsman you
    emcees must be joking fucking with the one chosen war omen terrorize your enterprise live wire spit lyvah fully armed sire lyrical mesiah son you weak assasinate that ass quickly fuck out of here with them college kid raps battle cats get your face stabbed smashed and capped youtube your beheading fake folks you fucking with straight lokes southern cali fool what you thought this was acting like above the loan gunner organ havestor harsher than you bastard fools trying to outmaster jewels scientifically the most prolific murder mathmatician your judgement has been dealt your just a whitebelt karate kid bruce lee of this shit enter the dragon quetzal twist you up kid like a pretzel too heavy weight out of a league that'll press you son I'll flex you cut straight for the throat i wont even bless you fake dudes trying to sneak thru with a sly rhyme thinking I'm let you slide man that shit don't ride in the dark side do or die on the chess board homes move your piece fast
    no remorse attack mode fatal blow sow your lips shut you just a berry hoe I'll pimp your ass up on the cell block floor where I rock a 113 around the clock to ensure the game locked me and my team we big weight movers making maneuvers stay fresh the cream icy looking nice cherry on the smoothie cookie with the whipped topping everything flashy gourmets meals designer threads watermelon flavor on her breath milky breast top notch only the best pussy chatou on the range mountainside villas beach front property jets and yochts
    Last edited by -ABOVE; 05-15-2017 at 01:14 AM.

LyRiCaL sHiNoBi Father N Dangerous's Avatar

Flow was all over thr place. Id like to seebetter structure from you. Also u had alot of runoff flows. Kinda ruined a little. Content is. Vocab is decent. Stay up son
    My skills punish, you untill ya grills rubbish, make ya cry like peeled onions More electrifying. Then a eels touch is, got a girl thats real luscious Eat these rappers for real like sealed lunches More bad ass than a navy seals gun is
    More fly then everybody that wields luggage
    Im the beer clutchin career crushin fear nothin fierce one with...sheers cuttin blood spills gushin no need to worry bout the wounds cuz u wont heal from it