deminish your fleet who wanna compete streak obselete fucking with the darts but big ben took away my views above pay dues rip adams apples out you vicious haters 444 caught the vapors fuck off traders get dealt with c one spit bullet proof scripts shits bricks fucking with me nothing to be tampered with get made to look like a bitch cant none match wits fire spits constant fatal renissance art chop off your heart straight from your chest no love cant none contest and i aint even trying to claim im the best keep it simple and plain no poetic antics on my thread better off dead sorry fucks off with your heads wont stop until all his blood he bled no use trying to beg start with a leg then move on to your neck machete swordmen rip n up the charts fool dont even start played your last card your numbers been called death i install first to draw blaze the heat moderators give me respect cause i earned it any ways fuck a site fuck a life fuck all you mice never think twice throats get sliced make you pay the price above spit fire ice catch the deadly vibe trust me dun you wont survive no jive like what the rest be spitting steady hitting hard above the chosen one be the god