Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Above The Chosen One

ABOVE

Default Re: Above The Chosen One

southern california warrior aztec wreck sets and jets surprise attacks get folded soilders molded for the hard life that lies ahead no threatt blown of the sest concentrate as i infultrate suicide missions cause chances for survival are slim on the frontline enough blood shed witnessed to make the mind go crazy chance to take a precise the step made obligate my seeds far beyond the hitler youth see my boys got balls built for this come equipped and born into war my roots extend pass the universe down to rage to the ashes or come time to cacth a herzt bezerk m.f.'z on a killa path regime revolutionize extreme with every meassure calm under pressure spits real thoughts of a true bombmer no drama here street scholar self proffessed subject the guilty to death innocent move on with out penalty casualties there will be many get the fuck out the battle field if you aint ready intellegence a must fire gust blows the dust of those destine to erupt straight up not giving a fuck bloody knife end wicked lives on devils night.

Exclamation Re: Above The Chosen One

Taino Bronx bomber shaholin star gazing astrologer big threat like Osama came from a light year ago Agueybana now equipped wit AKs & banana clips deep in the abyss of my MounTainous region chickens running around headless bleeding wrote with the blood this letter you reading cries herd aloud like your babies are teething I seen them before they where semen in ya sacks waited for this devils night to send my demon’s to attack like heroin in their tracks blood on their slacks from my gats that click & clack fire repeatedly like the last verse that I spat I normally sit back relaxed eating mongos to the sound of chongo beating on a bongo in the middle of the congo around fire in my campo cause it’s the innocent who gets slaved & put to death in these streets plenty casualties but never me I be your majesty ask from me in you shall receive but first you shall bleed & drink the blood of Christ & recite prayers backwards in latin asking forgiveness for this life you live in sin then your immortal life will truly begin

ABOVE

granulate grind graduate elevate calibrate diameter trejectory complex as ancient text crusades of a lyrical konquest always freestyle off the top never post dated victory over you the only thing premeditated contemplate not a dam thing glisine pristine m sixteen destroying your dreams abouts my cream i stay strickly

ABOVE

bombardments in every department catogory struck manditory i bust fire gust out the slug not flows i speak of squeeze the heat no love what struck down in wrong terrain smoke break...meditate freely cant none see me a g. its the ab o to the ve spits easy quantitize the frequency state of emergency disaster sceens seem never ending dominating on wax expand the train of thought that i propel raised in devilsville hell aint nothing new to me jewls you seek and bite dumping off rymes like weight slang pusher usher in the masses welcome to the venue chase revenue with bloody tools pay due on the avenues issues toss around cause we all can eat no scarcity here deep game no fear i just steady heavy bang and i just let my nuts hang maintain brain blown off that jane looking for mary arts vary taught in many dam i just want to keep on spittins when to quit im so ahead im far behind left for the truth of judgment.

ABOVE

micro machines in your genes hurricane sattelite weather bird influenza bury pane battle light in the nether godzilla of this rap shit microchip age your either bugged or bugged out micro waves in the air manipulate the mind state no freedom for the slave race and theres many modern day they clone babies end innocent lives cause of consumed energy so they take the resources of those less fortunate democracy is luciferian socializm polititians all involved in occulticizm brain washed when you was a child going through public schools keep you from the truth racial profiling cops kill more people than most evil correction officers union the biggest gang bush cabinet the biggest drug dealer they trying to launch us into end times in this quickening sickening being aware spiritual warefare above awaken things inside your self once dorment fuck law enforcement and corrupt forms of government

ABOVE

sound off raid sirens fire at will pick em off like hamburger hill outfit suffer lil or no casualties conduct assignment accurately predict every move of the enemy slaughtering with the thomsons,wesson,rugger and lugger to german glocks artillery heavy stockpile arms and ammo gunners cut em down ripped to peices raise my flag on took over territory gain more ground until the invasion has been defeated an army runs on its stomach so i keep my soilders well fed gorilla warefare in the jungle of concrete asphalt war year of the jaguar spearhead an infultration full assault attack devils strike first counter act fuck a hertz feed the earth put you in the dirt gun barrells burst expect the worse for all opposition

How are you "Above" when im puttin you under?
    you think ur ILLer than u are so im pullin ur number/
    Like crowded hallways I'll have a crew of people commin' at this coward all-ways/
    High powered arr-ay's of strays leavin Above "broke" like losin' million dollar parlay's/
    Above is "over"-rated, he'll get his jaw grazed, "beef" is always "char-braised" cookin' bitches all-day/
    Im kickin up dust like dirt-bikes/
    Slowly eatin at you till you collapse like termites/
    You can try n "run me over" but I "Pile-drivers" like accidents on turnpikes/

ABOVE

war soilder up hold metaphores bolder fuckin kid read the testaments kill devil with non hesitant anger see you ill strangle throats neck slit tech spit shotgun to your face get your wig split blow your nose up should of had some balls before you rose up what the fucks you know about life dry the back of your ears before your ass get sacraficed street life aint nothing nice fucking with a real gangster get took out the sector puts in the dirt how you like getting put under? motherfucker ill kill you shit aint no threatt lil bitch with no set

ABOVE

Quote Originally Posted by ABOVE
    sound off raid sirens fire at will pick em off like hamburger hill outfit suffer lil or no casualties conduct assignment accurately predict every move of the enemy slaughtering with the browning(B.A.R), thomsons,wesson,rugger and lugger, M-16 A.R.15 A.K.47 M-1, to german glocks artillery heavy stockpile arms and ammo gunners cut em down ripped to peices raise my flag on took over territory gain more ground until the invasion has been defeated an army runs on its stomach so i keep my soilders well fed gorilla warefare in the jungle of concrete asphalt war year of the jaguar spearhead an infultration full assault attack devils strike first counter act fuck a hertz feed the earth put you in the dirt gun barrells burst expect the worse for all opposition
    destruction total cataclysmic global devastation orientation orbital rotation drop with no frustration future seen through me eyes chosen one you despise cause i orchestrate the uprise against the function its only one percent im after over your head wake up you fucking bastards no matter if your white and middle class they still eliminating your ass straight depopulization progress in proccess must i have to repeat apperently so aint seen a revolutionary yet

ABOVE

brigade stomp on the play this the game calling out war cries heard steady stomping out terrain fuck around with me catch a frostbite gametight from the crack rock to the megabite al right hear i be steady spittin heavy dipping heart skipping so much batched in just a few words enough said hoo want scratch who want scraps who wanna scraps.

ABOVE

above the chosenone running the board i want the finer things in life so i hustle ill buck you twenty two through your brain tissue put one in you three oh four be the krew dew what we do every time ryme be the nine in my belly heavy when we rock steady constant bang

ABOVE

contraptions enormous abstract distractions culminate

damn u guys need a microphone..lol

Quote Originally Posted by iNtell3kT
    damn u guys need a microphone..lol
    send them yours, by doing that youll kill two birds with one stone

giving them a microphone for their talent

and doing the world a much larger favor by removing one from the hands of somebody with no talent, better yet NEGATIVE talent

why do u keep following me around? lil doggy lookin for an owner? what is it, i dont have any canadian bacon for you, fuckin dickrider