Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Above The Chosen One

Default Re: Above The Chosen One

yea keep throwin up "canada" like it means something, what the fuck, you live in a fuckin suburb bitch, youre grasping at straws tryna get a handhold cuz u just keep falling

uppin...

back in the act, keystrokin visual cataracts, couldn't comeback if you were crack, my battle craft annihilate the rift raft, open you up like a stiff shaft, mathmatically your just a half, of a half of a half, infinitely equal to less than the one, spit fire blazin gun, lightweight attempts to pick up my ton, sharp tongue lounge at you lung, release deadly spores into rotted cores, slow deaths and bloody jaws, carcass fed to hungry boars.

puncture your lungs with spoken tongue, take a token, your ear gets strung, verbally hung like hero’s unsung, discipline disciple of the shoalin monks, five deadly strike from 5 young drunks, light your punks, I burn faster than natural disasters, mega blast ya, blessing mics - they call me master pastor.. spiritually past ya average flows, like the wind blow, golden illmatic prose that'll shut your mind close...

CONservative goverMENt

ABOVE

Burning diesel precision thinking blast megaherzt verse first to make the slugs burst the piece with flames that open brain/thirst the beat drink to spit commit to eat bang the rap slogan sustain the slang chosen earthly lowliness aggresively holding this terrestrial bliss simply to exist what it seem composing fast blast through anything morrals they lack imortal on track cutting no slack work hard on the path starved for that math the stars guiding the map.

ABOVE

activate energy as the soul migrates uncontroled potency elevates re-enstate the status fuck the madness hold the fort as i boldly speak bring defeat in the ring of fire transpire times of reverse polarity divinely shine above the enemy higher frequencies frequently i unravel dragging snakes by the face across the gravel on a dominant road i travel throats cutt with a scalpel switch blade blood stains recieve the pain against the grain death damage your frame in the eternal infernal update my daily journal burn fakes at the stake attacks on a stronger rate mein no escape from the flames straight running game above forever reign

diabolical dialect dissecting ya intellect, maniacal scientist couldn’t even understand my cause and effect, straining to comprehend my grammatical tech, and how it infects weak minds and breaks down your enzymes, infest your lungs left breathless with no sign of rhymes, in your dissent I climb, the bacteria digested from the verse you ingested with just a minute I invested left you lifelessly infested with verbs and nouns I diction, with movement and friction, I label you my inferior contradiction….

CONservative goverMENt

ABOVE

set em up deactivate non corrolates off the fraction paction act traction contract what son on some heavy shit defy define gravity shit from the streets what you looking for cross this page and you found it answser to all your questions no stressing breathe chill brought to you in testament for the world. shit i am the shits going on twenty seven being watch since i was born birth of a kingly prince priest sworn by the godly believing and achiving even scientist try to study me quantum leap light year non existant terminology colonies beyond the next stargate vortex wormhole intigrate terrestrial community past the extra layers of cellestial quality ect. esp aol fbi doa why why oh why o u t h the future nuture procure security peace and tranquility dignity man war omen from the most intellegent lyricly potent five star be the god none contest get wrecked real life shit meditate in the temples scapel intrumentation razor sharp fluctuation of divine manifestations
    Last edited by ABOVE; 02-26-2006 at 03:37 AM.

ABOVE

bitch made trick fade clip spray throat slit with the switch blade kill fake fuck em off sawed off bb's stuff the body tech nine crunch time make em deceased mcing on the wrong page come through on the clutch dutch sparked chrome to the face close range with hollow tips is how i make my points remove life force from frames crush your crane and bones in the zone stoned kush got my mind blown

ABOVE

Default the uprising

rebellion unfold in this war armaggedon non stop steady belling in theese end of days aint no telling whats to crack c-1 kicking the haps young lad let me teach you the math listen or else you wont last theese devils want your neck hacked so i stay on attack suffer my rath crossing my path every day with snakes i clash get your head bashed talking that trash bloody baths and body bags son get snatched out the earth been doing this since birth exercise patience calm i wait for what its worth carry the weight of the world on my shoulders increase my mass like snowball boulders molding my soldiers holding my rank troop swarm like tanks hand on my shank

ABOVE

biological war grow spores in your brain sword swings pierce holes through your frame diabolical scenes encinnerate snakes take the flame to your spleen strike precise end lives trying to start shit rotate blades to pennetrate the target street combatics nomadic burning your tactics universal god got it lock cracking devils jaws with the stock of my riffle wont stop at the top with the title my glock pops taking shots at my rivals highly volitle massive arsenal mind power devour souls complete control obsolete meet the goal enemies die in the roads crossed exposed flaws at lifes cost they lost first to draw in a brawl they pit fall spit darts rip hearts with the deadly art i install

ABOVE

ebony eyes like a reptilian at war like an iranian in deep meditation commense the infultration kill those out for world domination like the united nations skeptical like the chineese and the russians no ones at ease domestic terror lyricist of the modern day rush get crushed like the cia might as well retire im back from the cosmos for those that dont know this above the chosen one what i rise like the gas prices high on lifes precesions preordained to reign strike planes counter dimention dissimination of wmdestruction roam in the dark like the shadow gov no love get clubed no dub one time is all i need to proceed the deed to make you bleed i must engine combust no such thing as trust forum mcs gather rust need some wd forty times i bust magazine hold cartriges gun powder explode electrodes expose the power who wanna step come correct cypher i perfect violence is a way of life for those who sacrafice themselves for the common wealth of the people inhumane acts i counter attack the evil scared cause theres power in numbers unite a million man army in every state that you cant negate chosen one open up the gates illustrate raths unawoken slaves get treated like lab rats by the republicans and democrats battle field create the tension take you out without a session no stressing execute at a rate unpredictable radiate sun energy burn sucka mc cipher none tighter spit fire melt contradiction on contact stick rappers like a thumbtack machete hack math in the radius harmonic radiance thats lethal above poeticly soar like a eagle in the desert four pound take you out in the first round killa bee wu fam peace from the titan
    Last edited by ABOVE; 05-08-2006 at 12:56 AM.

ABOVE

angel wings heavenly ora angle swings rightous soldier masterful sword super nova cellestial orb beyond four corners universal glow walk with the light talk with the might of the most high soul transgress scripture profess still knowleging the path of the prophets diciphering the future of kings pristine measure the length of my strength gathered through the energy of matter lead while others stagger the capacity of my frequency is infinite in its totality electrified brain cavities learn devils burn in the holy water spit fire flame blaze eternal in my heart giver of life until the time i depart and called up by the divine to join the battle in the spiritual its war in the heavens inhale the signs triple sevens in the physical

ABOVE

Default lethal swingz

rule with a iron heavy handed jewelz of a titan the colony has landed, revolutionary mercenary on the streets or in jail attack adversaries derail pull the heat make'em bleed, take'em for his commisary put'em in the infirmiry end up in solitary, life of a thugged out criminal above diminish you california gangster mentality street wise 304 enterprise profile of a top figure live respectedly, compute information faster than a computer war militant universal preparin for the future calvaryman terrorist aztec fearless combatant trail right behind the asailant, streets is turned into a deadly battlefield when steel revealed top rank assault riffleman with two gernaders america invaders freelance foot soldier guerilla warfare no joke go to war with law and govenrment armed enforcement.

ABOVE

never stress on no petty shit my crime krew clicks like the trigger of my my gun when the clip is emptied, ride on the strongest fuck a rivalry stay the livest cronik weed we harvest, on top of my game make moves play flawless ABOVE'S the sickest roll in the dark nocturnal predetor explosive powder fricction sparked, lethal vanguard brown dogg attack your squad full force you bugs i squash creeping through the sticky marsh, roll through any course uncharted thug pirate sea of blackness shade obsidian words spoken by a indian, sick phyco in the phyclone body parts get recycled all the time live, live the g life blood stains food chain control the cycle, never think twice frontline guerilla rolling with big rusty knives and dirty nines toking kites, swinging on concrete vines sure to eat pure heat only the livest bring, divine ladies goodtimes guaranteed at the 304 party underneath the moon shine keep the blunt wraps stuffed ice cold kegs mixed drinks in the cup shanker cuffed and automatics for them fools acting up.
    Last edited by ABOVE; 05-31-2006 at 09:06 PM.

ABOVE

Default Player

yo, that last drop was a verse from a track i did called Player. peace.