Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Above The Chosen One

Pickled Fetus Stew

Let's hit em while we got the muscle, i bring the pain that causes catastrophy to
    the rumble, yall bitches wanna tumble, my highly infective lyrical cancerous flows expell those who dont even wanna mumble, I got the time, you in trouble, better back the fuck up in line to get served with a dish of venomous asprin,
    those askin for more get a face full of slappin, im mashin, its gassen,
    im spoten blue wallabeez and im packin a black skullie with the 9 milli, i dont recycle ryhmes, cause you caught it just in time, im taken over mc'in
    territory just to make it mine, ya sniffing shine up most till ya nose bleeds and ya parilyzed with desease and overdosed
    Starten A legacy, better off it's a Dynasty, Lyikal Snuff Produktions is killin off all the rivalry.

Check out myspace.com/borey44 For real Hip Hop, This Is DENVER KID......

ABOVE

comotose lying on your death bed red dot pierced the crevice from which he bled lyricly steadfast on attack rap thouroughbred revolutionary militant mind force gerrilla warefare led by me taking snakes heads with one swing from my sword blood sport in the dark hordes hearts torn step in to the chamber of death autopsy report on your courpes shows 36 gashes on your body slash anything that pulsates infultrate the weak poorly trained walking on the wrong terrain into the ground you sink six feet deep defeat is quicksand on your feet brought fast run or hide but you wont outlast the heat

ABOVE

hole in your chess check mate she doing to much you all aint hard you settle'in down me i grow stronger by the second smarter by the minute finish the job from the get set i be, g to the fullest my homeboy big fats said you can tell its west coast by the size of the bullets..................

ABOVE

hole in your chess check mate she doing to much you all aint hard you settle'in down me i grow stronger by the second smarter by the minute finish the job from the get set i be, g to the fullest my homeboy big fats said you can tell its west coast by the size of the bullets..................the jaguar knight pulvirize the despised like mullets manuever through traffic like tractor-trailers jet blast past the fastest smashing the scene sharpen my sword in accordance with the pursuit of dominance in my actions made guidance through dicipline in every phase gain through my trade streets is the battlefield where war is waged so i sustain on a higher plane attack mode crush your skull rank to pull no time to fool clutch my tool rule with the iron heavy handed jewls of a titan who you to speak on my drama if you dont know what im going through blast anything simple as that paranoid and ill never go back.

ABOVE

shadow-killah

Pickled Fetus Stew

my flows nasty like used heron needles back the fuck of the block
    fore i leave ya neck feeble, massive destructive attack leaven ya back
    bloody and racked, i cause heart attacks, got ya sniffen on a dope sack,
    i snatches fat stacks with a ruthless attack of the wax track,
    Split ya ear drums ya dumb sun, im ruthless like Kadafi,
    take ya out to safari and murda ya body, slick like john Gotti
    Assasinate the crew and dust of the shotti i used to spray you.
    Starten A legacy, better off it's a Dynasty, Lyikal Snuff Produktions is killin off all the rivalry.

Check out myspace.com/borey44 For real Hip Hop, This Is DENVER KID......

ABOVE

it would be a waste of time if people were'nt paying attention first off your bitch ass aint even worth the mention colarado fuck. what you know about cali punk? this were the real is at shit aint fair we packin steel is gats steady peeling caps split your wig is rap and thats a fact forever on attack you wack face it why you on this site? man people listen whatever i recite this aint a battle im just letting you know you can act hard but this aint youre war you sound like a white boy not even knowing whats in store so take you sorry ass out my page before you get destroyed you just a void in the lesson aint nothing missing i am the answer to your question so just listen before you die you already marked bitch aint no asking why that gin got me feeling alright even thou it late at night im still up respond on a pond cause everyday im hustle'ing....ev ev every day im hustle'n punk quick to let them bullets fly why you think all theese mothafuckas moving out to cali bitch cause this is where the real is at punk motherfucker thought you knew its do or die! ABOVE motherfucker so i submit reply.

ABOVE

Default message to the whole killa bee fam.

first off i would like to say; RZA,WU-LATINO if you listening please get at me. Ayo, check it Improvise imortalize the sacrafice mind soaked in the knowledge purporting ryme forming explosion spoked in gun smoke death choke awoked loke thought provoke action clashing smash the scene green on everything bag a feind blast for my cash mash for cream redeem toking storming swarming blazing fading those delagating war on mines aint no debating so fuck politics you must kill is not an option absorb the fricction manuever through traffic tracction in oderly fashion calm armed forwarned expectations handle my own cut throat no shorts without exceptions relaxed by the tension attacks backlash react without question aint no choice but to ride even though its do or die im a live this life shoot to kill on sight never thinking twice improve skill to get the loot determined to survive only one thing left to do and that is to thrives. PEACE

I'm coming rye back gimmie a sec.

CONservative goverMENt

ABOVE

god dam it i put up my shit and yall still battleing sword swing catch wind still damage'n mc flee why i fly by walk sucka aint no drive by go by the rules inside thats why i stay fly in there or the outside homicide stats all the paper provides glide through ice landslide wanted by the best yet none contest they knowing when not to get caught in a wreck street kid streets wize what you speak thats when 411 leak heat seek those talking to muck war right now yall aint knowing such and such but what just spark that blunt lay back and get my paper stay away from all that hecktic shit cause in the streets theirs to much politics so i wacth my grips and never try to mimick shit and never trips just load my clips and upload my scripts good thing is will be heard even from the crypt give a fuck even though its hard to stay legit true to the game and i will never quit given a fick oh what oh what the what what this above and thats who i am and i kicks the lyrics the lyrics that rocks the mics above yes and i dont give a dam whether you likes it or not i spit game game i gots now all you women in the place know what to jock what!fire baby fire baby bright lines going through your mind,,,,,,,,,,,,duna na nandennuhnabright lines goin.............................................y mind...............

ABOVE

Default 7and5makes12

universe is a burst from a gamma-ray hammer spray gramma lay verse last days of earth tectonic plates shook crusades burned my every book wisdom of the godz lost waiting to be unlocked from the mind of my own chromozone codes ecthed whithin my genome shown as i roam the unknown looking for home stuck between duality cosmic eye arrives to reduce us back into singularity constant onsett the course of rejuvination is resonance of the destination enhance meditation before the revolution revelates mind state elevates the past we musnt desicrate harmonics radiate thought spoken living energy in words for you to observe

i always read your shit fast.. cuz the way you post it, tryin to figure the flow out n shit... but i peeped ya soundclick and youractually got a way slow delivery.. jus surprised me... but shit sounded dope... your first to tracks on there are bangin man.. good shit

ABOVE

Default Yo good looking out, peace.

sharpen my sword i must, harden my soul adjust, to a world unjust that makes boys and girls corrupt,elevate my pull like a big rig truck, hate is the tool used by you big wig punks control through fear satanic fucks, yo. rest in piss saddam hussein g.bush ten times the murderer and his dad sad cause you are blind to the fact that they aint done killing yo.killing what? killing you thats who. ill be back
    Last edited by ABOVE; 01-03-2007 at 08:55 AM.

ABOVE

Default ill be back

to attack freestyle cut em no slack hack ya blade you play but only half the stakes a fucken masquarade me i infultrate with no mistakes cause life is too great stay away from fakes trying to checkmate king i refine and intertwined i the divine zone carried yo i connect like plaides always on the look out for lifes revelation observe the constallations with my eyes on the night sky in the dark ready for the creep by my enemies so i can ride take flight we all die so i fly high verse ment for meditation in any state or form electrical storm powder on my rooftops snowed lightly sun melt away the ice fast bring you the word picture to invision at the highest contrast so many bars i loose track polar caps react to condensation this government is out of control our whole reality is under the hold of some unknown force that has us blinded by the slavery they killed too many of my mothers and sluaghtered to many of my babies yo i blast off like halys comet on you gromitts take over by simple economics yo burning sun be one alius gravite positive energy power of mass radiance i orbitrate like a meteor shower................in ya radius reptilian aliens with pearl black eyes disguised in a huminoid guise that withold knowledge from those that have become wize to plots to hot box this whole rock and ignite turmoil in hot spots and trying to stop clocks and police reports that they themselves keep locked from the public
    Last edited by ABOVE; 01-13-2007 at 06:10 AM.

ABOVE

Default new upload "CRITICAL" on soundclick/myspace

All You Wu Heads Check This Shit Out All My TrackS Banging No Doubt Guaranteed Fire Blazing To The Fullest! Peace
    Last edited by ABOVE; 02-07-2007 at 06:28 AM.