Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Above The Chosen One

ABOVE

assasinate snakes before reactions to the consequence for the actions taken devistate the scene impactions of a hell sentence i want the whole pie fuck rations maken devils cake crispy cream distractions i handle well put a hole in any punk make sure my shit sell.pump pa pump pump when i dump scroll is pure i spit well yo they got me trapped in hell flow excels never a dry spell lyrics propell like shotgun shells ay yo money to make respect to take nothing to contemplate never hisitate clever all odds at stake even if im not eating mental state go to be straight regulate before its too late and the gates close fates chose on living right i consentrate dough set my sight on reaching my goals achieving peace in my soul to keep control of health and well being if you aint in it for the money then what you in it for slang flow and hustle harder cause aint no such thing as a broke baller
    Last edited by ABOVE; 03-01-2007 at 07:33 AM.

ABOVE

Default cop my shit!

ay yo my music is now on sale at the soundclick support the cause peace.

ABOVE

Power Must Be Harnessed In Reality Theese Devils Are Harmless If Your Heart Is Truly Pure And Rightous You Have To Be Strong Reguardless Your Two Eyes Have To Be Open Hear With Ears Clear Without Fear Warring Gods Swordsman Skill Improves Each Inspirational Moment Reached Attacks Progress With Every Movement Real Life Fuck A Chess Board Holmes Better Off With Your Vest On Fucking With A Don This Hell On Earth What I Rest On Roam Through Its Land Never Freely Enemy Aint So Brave In There Home Invade Globes Spheer Of Intellegence Reveals Justice Sanctity And Truth Revered Beyond Tolerence Of Crushed Dominance

ABOVE

water is life, shadow of light shower thunder days, to the most wise of site you have my praise, theese lost souls we must raise to elevations above negative ways, the god hit me with a message, my reply is let new jewels be born like seeds out the birth canal never a dry spell in thoughts AB. forsee, in time is where it all stands so let it be, yo just like that the bubble burst cursed with the gift of poetry, ladies at the bar feeding off my energy put a smile on shortys face cool, /

ABOVE

ionic particles articulate eons atomical bionic terrorist infultrate at rates unstoppable phycological chemist word base sound catalyst what hygenesize mindstate refined to a nuclei positive photonic move light years in front of the comet cosmic pressure rises systolic

ABOVE

ionic particles articulate eons atomical bionic terrorist infultrate at rates unstoppable phycological chemist word base sound catalyst what hygenesize mindstate refined to a nuclei positive photonic move light years in front of the comet cosmic pressure rises systolic shock wave heart stops it in its tracks run through emcees loco-motive rails trap to attack like anthrax demolition upon contact jaguar on the hunt im the big dog you just a runt my pump punks buckshot on those I dump on strong barrier cant be broken angel wings fly like the rath of a killa bee sting on allergics generics fall from heretic flaws no way you can stop the thoughts spoken god agent words ancient like pyrimidical ruins squadron cover quadrants none sustain bombardments by the god c-1 hits the hardest

ABOVE

ay yo check through all the bullshiting and all the madness ; a motherfucker still gotta keep his mind right , know give a fuck what you feel just keep a ear out for them tremors man, eyes to the skies and shit you know the god the god you know he blown off that kush whatever aint nothing he, he just trying to live; too much kwoledge absorbing can make a essay go crazy know what I mean. anyways I bee back drop a few lyrics whatever know what I mean. ay yo check me out on my soundclick page peace keep practice'ing one.

ABOVE

ATTACK CLONES MURDER PRONED SCRAP YOUR ZONE SICK PHYCLONE STAY STONED BLOWING SMOKE JUST ME AND MY CHROME CRONIC KILL SYNDROME CLOSE BY I STICK TO WHEREVER DEATH ROAMS ALL ALONE WITH ABOUT TEN FREAK HOES TO BONE EVEN MY PISTOLS GET DOME GIVE A DOG A BONE INSCRIPT MORE NAMES ON TOMBSTONES GRAVEYARDS BEST FREIND THATS WHERE BRAVE HEARTS REST IN GRIM SENTENCE ANY LAST WORDS DIM FUTURES TELL SIN TALES RESULTS OF A LETHAL CONSEQUENCE THIS REAL LIFE EVEN AS A GHOST STILL NOT EXECPTING CAUGHT BY SURPRISE UNPREPARED FOR THE UNDERTAKING DARK JOB AINT NO WALK IN THE PARK COFFEN LABOR OFTEN PAIN STAKING BACK BREAKING LITERALY CAUSE BLANK PICS ON OBITUARIES BLOOD HEAVILY POURING CEMETERY MOURNERS STEADILY SWARMING DEADLY ART COMPOSING
    Last edited by ABOVE; 06-08-2007 at 04:58 AM.

ABOVE

slang bang phenominal street article heat ramarkable all choppable machete bladed thoughts is never jaded trajectorize visualize consentrate projection aware in any direction move with disgretion and calculate progression focus hold sucure sure to bring the pure cure for sure
    Last edited by ABOVE; 07-14-2007 at 04:50 PM.

Dance Like A Cholo...elbows Out... Side To Side
    WE ARE DISCUSSING THE END OF THE WORLD-OR HOW TO DELAY IT.

ABOVE

HELL NO NO TIME FOR PROCRASTINATION WELL KNOW THAT IN THE MIND LIES MOTIVATION ONLY ONE DESTINATION AND THAT LOCATION REST UPON CAPABILITIES TO MANIFEST YOUR CREATION WITH THE MEANS TO ACHIEVE STRENGTH AND AGILITY MATHEMATICLY CORRECT PERFECT MY ABILITY TO CEASE MOMENTS WHEN I TOUCH MICS IGNITE WHEN I RECITE POEMS FROM MANY SCROLLS WRITTEN STEADY SPITTEN RYME DEADLY TOXINS FEW OPTIONS SLUG DODGE'N DRUG TRAFFICKEN FUCK TRACTION IM LIKE STATIC ELECTRICITY THE WAY I SHELL SHOCK THE ENEMY HUSTLE HARD GRIND HEAVILY FIRE ICE NOTHING NICE NEVER THINK TWICE IMPROVISE REVITALIZE BLESSED FROM EVERY SESSION FUCK STRESSING LIFES LESSONS TAKE THEM IN NO QUESTION NO MENTION ABOVE THE CHOSEN ONE LIVE IN THE TENSION

ABOVE

C-1 BACK AGAIN WHAT YOU TRYING TO BE DUNN(DON) HEAVY HEAT WE CARRY BIG GUNS DONT FUCK AROUND UNLESS YOURE TRYING TO BE DONE STRAIGHT G'S WHERE WE FROM RUN EVERYTHING FEEL THE RATH OF MY STING IN THE RING OF FIRE WEAPONS FOR WAR WE AQUIRE SICK CYPHER ILL WITH THE MIC RIDER SOUTH SIDER KILLA CALI DAYS BEST WEED IN THE WORLD HOMEGROWN WE BLAZE ORGANIC/HYDROPONICLY STREET GANGSTERLY OG TO THE GAME IM TALKING ABOUT SLANGING EAST COAST FEEL ME CAUSE THEY KNOW WHAT I MEAN ALL CLEAN WHAT THE SCRIBE SEEN PRISTINE REGIME MAKE BREAD WITH MY STREET TEAM A WHOLE LOTTA BEANS GETTING CREAM FUCK IT CAUSE THIS WHOLE LIFES A DREAM............................................. ....NOT DONE!

ABOVE

Default cypher mode

furturistic mind ballistic, missalles at grizzsalle bitches getting lizsoude bouts to get the pisstal, catch my drift solar wind breeze, batch my shit universal scripts eaze, tension in my mentals glad tonight I did'nt have to blast my chizzle hammer pulled back if I had one, in its place is the slider g to the fullest south side rider, killa on the prowl dont test keep my enemies close out here in the west, certified doctor at its best, as I reckolect still knowledge perfect, dont make me eject project projectiles at your neck and chest, at your vest pump one in your stomach then hollow out your crane, insane in the rapture on the hunt like a raptor sacrifice the captured, mothafucka, I be that mc most inspired by you'all avalanch rap snowball pound for pound militant rap my regime only build unstoppable.

ABOVE

Default sword sharpen

universal god triumphant no rehersal charge dominant skill aquire'ing "you must....kill" "I used to drink all night think about the things thats wrong and how to make em right" RZA. jaguar paw eagle knight infantry keepers of the universe sons and daughters of the cosmic light solar energy raised spark fricction absorb the radiation like a x-ray technition street scholar gun brawler fight harder game tight knowledge of a war starter scripts comprehenseable tablate imortal essence dont test it if you must then fire gust burn snakes like napalm world clutched in my palm trees grow stars glow before you die gotta have something to show ebb&flow roll up a rollie chill coke and rum think too much drink spill ill with my raps alone in my level never under attack

ABOVE

WORD TO GOD SHIT IS BOND ON THE STRENGTH, STILL STRUGGLING STILL HUSTLE'ING BILL FOR BILL BUBBLE'ING STUDY THE KNOWLEDGE, YOU GOT A REASON FOR WAR I PAY HUMMAGE ACKNOWLEDGE THE VILLAGE IN THE HELL WE LIVING IN, FO SHO TO WIN THE GOD STILL PILLAGE'IN, SNAKES DIE, FUCKING WITH MINES THIS HARD LIFE LIKE RYE GIN, GRINN RIDES FAT DOGG ON THE RISE,SISKO KID GOT MAD LOVE TO GIVES, JUST LIKE I ILLUMINATTI ON MY SHIT LIST REV UP THE TANKS TROOPS FLANK, GENERALS WORKING HARD IN THE THINK TANKS, PULL RANK ON THE INSIDE OR THE OUT SIDE, LEAN LIKE A CHOLO, ESSE I RIDES, SO HOMIE KEEP A LOOK OUT EYES PEELED FOR THE ONE EIGHTY SEVEN HOMICIDE. GLIFE DO OR DIE