Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Sunny needs to step down

Default Sunny needs to step down

Look the in the last thread the majority clearly voted that they diden't want him as mod of KTL, i think you need to respect peoples wishes, and vote for a new imparital mod.

If not, i'm sure we can launch a campaign against winters and sign a petition and give it to tomb, if enough us complain, somthing has to happen.
    Bank heist in Kathmandu, it was a slaughter
    The day Buddha was born it rained tea instead of water

The crazy thing is, they not only haven't done anything about this idiot, they actually seem to be backing him. You think they'd do something if we all quit posting in KTL until they did? Deleting people's post and shit! Lame as hell!

I'm sure this thread will be closed, and nothing will be done.

The ABBOTT

maybe if you guys tried posting i dont know stuff about politics and religion and scieence instead of trolling idk maybe sunny wouldnt fuck with you.

its a crazy far fetched idea but i think it might work

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Food For Thought, i don't even pay you any attention because i know you're a retard.

If Sunny don't like something I said, he's more than welcome to let me know through a post explaining why he believes I'm wrong, or out of line. Instead he delete's the posts. I couldn't figure out why my posts were vanishing (never dealt with a shitty mod like him before) so I kept tryin to repost. I was then banned from the forum for 3 days. I had no idea a mod could be so disrespectful as to delete my posts, and ban me for such things. BTW PALEHORSE, if you don't want people to point out your paranoid idiotry, just keep it to yourself. If you post threads about ridiculous conspiracy theories, people are naturally going to let you know how stupid they are.

Maybe only people posting in KTL should be able to give their opinion, Im sure most of them are cool with sunny.

Quote Originally Posted by PALEHORSE View Post
    maybe if you guys tried posting i dont know stuff about politics and religion and scieence instead of trolling idk maybe sunny wouldnt fuck with you.

its a crazy far fetched idea but i think it might work
    I bring real shit to KTL, not the 5 stages of the sun pyramid power stations and dr malachi gayness.

Since sunny became mod the entire prestige of KTL has gone down the toilet, its just a place were tin foil glistens in the sun.

GET SUNNY OUT!

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SHALLAH JUSTICE View Post
    Look the in the last thread the majority clearly voted that they diden't want him as mod of KTL, i think you need to respect peoples wishes, and vote for a new imparital mod.

If not, i'm sure we can launch a campaign against winters and sign a petition and give it to tomb, if enough us complain, somthing has to happen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Come Honor Face View Post
    The crazy thing is, they not only haven't done anything about this idiot, they actually seem to be backing him. You think they'd do something if we all quit posting in KTL until they did? Deleting people's post and shit! Lame as hell!

the day that shallah justice and come honor face stop posting in KTL, it'll be a very very dry place - what would KTL do with out you 2

i'll leave if you stay

If Sunny don't like something I said, he's more than welcome to let me know through a post explaining why he believes I'm wrong, or out of line. Instead he delete's the posts. I couldn't figure out why my posts were vanishing (never dealt with a shitty mod like him before) so I kept tryin to repost. I was then banned from the forum for 3 days. I had no idea a mod could be so disrespectful as to delete my posts, and ban me for such things. BTW PALEHORSE, if you don't want people to point out your paranoid idiotry, just keep it to yourself. If you post threads about ridiculous conspiracy theories, people are naturally going to let you know how stupid they are.
    i never banned you and i never asked for you to be banned
    i don't even know who you are

but hold on i'll try and find the post of yours that got deleted

it'll be quicker if you list those threads -

Dont lie to yourself you know how populating and stimulating my threads are.

You just make 5 threads a day about hollow earths, dragon scales and sky gods

I bring real shit to KTL,

no you don't

Since sunny became mod the entire prestige of KTL has gone down the toilet, its just a place were tin foil glistens in the sun.

GET SUNNY OUT!
    Interview with rap artist turned Muslim SUNNY WINTERS

Fort Hood shooting theheavens

Why do people want immortality? ikke

lack of comunication SPOONS

Poll: Which has the higher standard of moral teaching the koran or the new testement !!!!!! prof zooruka

these are the top 5 threads in KTL right now - none of them deal with conspiracies

you're not enjoying yourself over there ?

go somewhere else

write some stupid insulting shit that only you think is funny in the wrong thread at the wrong time, i'ma delete your shit - period end of story

PRO - you should start banning these idiots just for making dumb ass threads complaining about non-existing shit
    Last edited by LORD NOSE; 04-22-2010 at 10:09 AM.

Dont lie to yourself you know how populating and stimulating my threads are.

You just make 5 threads a day about hollow earths, dragon scales and sky gods

ok - you're clearly bored and have nothing else better to do and no other better way of getting attention - no one is taking your bitch ass complaints seriously

get a petition going and protest KTL until i'm removed - this should be funny

Quote Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
    the day that shallah justice and come honor face stop posting in KTL, it'll be a very very dry place - what would KTL do with out you 2

i'll leave if you stay

i never banned you and i never asked for you to be banned
    i don't even know who you are

but hold on i'll try and find the post of yours that got deleted

it'll be quicker if you list those threads -
    Okay. So Visionz banned me? he is the only other Mod in KTL right? Let me save you the time. The following pic was deleted after I posted it in a ridiculous thread that nobody had bothered to respond to.

I posted another pic to replace it, cuz I didn't know why it wasn't showing up. It was then deleted too. Then I posted the words "Thread failed" and I was banned for it.

Okay. So Visionz banned me? he is the only other Mod in KTL right? Let me save you the time. The following pic was deleted after I posted it in a ridiculous thread that nobody had bothered to respond to.

I posted another pic to replace it, cuz I didn't know why it wasn't showing up. It was then deleted too. Then I posted the words "Thread failed" and I was banned for it.

lmfao

so you posted this pic

kept posting it

it kept getting deleted

cause you kept posting it

then next thing you know, you was banned ?

and you're complaining about and want me to be ousted out of KTL because you wasn't able to post a big picture saying "Thread Failed" in KTL ?

lmao - how old are you niggas

just for complaining here, everytime you post in KTL, i'm gonna replace your post the words

Post Failed

The ABBOTT

thats that trolling shit im telling you about. go to gen chat with that.

in ktl your supposed to add on to the thread

be constructive not destructive.
    and that doesnt mean you have to agree with everything said. just bring what you can to the discussions

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Food For Thought, i don't even pay you any attention because i know you're a retard.

Quote Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
    no you don't

Interview with rap artist turned Muslim SUNNY WINTERS

Fort Hood shooting theheavens

Why do people want immortality? ikke

lack of comunication SPOONS

Poll: Which has the higher standard of moral teaching the koran or the new testement !!!!!! prof zooruka

these are the top 5 threads in KTL right now - none of them deal with conspiracies

you're not enjoying yourself over there ?

go somewhere else

write some stupid insulting shit that only you think is funny in the wrong thread at the wrong time, i'ma delete your shit - period end of story

PRO - you should start banning these idiots just for making dumb ass threads complaining about non-existing shit
    5 shit threads.