Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Sunny needs to step down

Quote Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
    ok - you're clearly bored and have nothing else better to do and no other better way of getting attention - no one is taking your bitch ass complaints seriously

get a petition going and protest KTL until i'm removed - this should be funny
    Whatever i just don't agree with your black supremisist ideals and your outlandish threads that forsake logic and philsophy for some dumb youtube video.
    Bank heist in Kathmandu, it was a slaughter
    The day Buddha was born it rained tea instead of water

The ABBOTT

you guys are some hateful choleric contentious fucks

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Food For Thought, i don't even pay you any attention because i know you're a retard.

Quote Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
    lmfao

so you posted this pic

kept posting it

it kept getting deleted

cause you kept posting it

then next thing you know, you was banned ?

and you're complaining about and want me to be ousted out of KTL because you wasn't able to post a big picture saying "Thread Failed" in KTL ?

lmao - how old are you niggas

just for complaining here, everytime you post in KTL, i'm gonna replace your post the words

Post Failed
    So who banned me Sunny? Again, i didn't know that I would ever have to worry about someone deleting my posts. The thought never crossed my mind that they were being purposely deleted. I didn't know people did that. I was given no warning, and was banned. It was bullshit. The thread was stupid, and I pointed it out, and was banned for it. It's not like the only posts I've made in KTL were thread failed posts. ive taken part in serious discussions many times there. You start a stupid thread, i'm not above pointing it out. That's all.
    Last edited by Come Honor Face; 04-22-2010 at 11:01 AM.

SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR

threadstarter, this aint no democracy nigga.
    We do it for the people.

The ABBOTT

Know The Ledge (6 Viewing)
    Knowledge. Post here about Politics, current world affairs and such. If you dont understand whats being said, or have nothing decent to contribute, stay out.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Food For Thought, i don't even pay you any attention because i know you're a retard.

Quote Originally Posted by SHALLAH JUSTICE View Post
    if enough us complain, somthing has to happen.
    People always complained about any state of KTL. If you seen the threads in KTL back around 2004 and 2005, you will see there there was still many complaining for different reasons. They werent the same people complaining today.

The outcome of those people complaining led to getting rid of KTL.

Jeez paragraph mode here I come.. Okay.. Im a completely unbiased observer, hell I got more against come honor and shallah than anybody else in this thread, but on that thread failed pic that was deleted a bunch of times, I agree that shits some bullshit LOL..
    Actually the very creation of a KTL subforum on this ridiculous wu tang fan-ass website was made completely tongue in cheek and now its expected to be exempt of humor, sarcasm, even slight harassment? On the internet? You wanna control it that much do you?
    I do feel sorry for the topic though if the credibility was threatened by a clever internet picture with two words in it. It never stood a chance did it LMAO?
    I mean yea, make an example of the real Trolls but guy posted an image, and yea he kept posting them but you still deleted it first so what the fuck is your argument again lol.
    TSA made a thread about a dogs dick or someshit in wu-tang chamber, T FUCKING S A, the guy with a target on his back when it comes to misconduct, and nobody gave a fuck, it was like 'wow this doesnt go here' but should we get all worked up about it? Fuck no.
    Yall treat these 'knowledgeable' and 'thought provoking' topics in that forum like they should be protected with your lives. That shit is far from special but you like to treat it like the universe will fail without it. A man posted a picture in a thread and somebody took the time to remove that shit quick. Like if anybody really gave a fuck whether they saw it in a thread or not. Like it would have changed any potential opinion that really you shouldnt give a fuck about in the first place.
    Lmao at that bullshit about being 'constructive and not destructive'. You faggits need to calm the fuck down.

An iron fist is sometimes needed in order to establish some civility. A certain standard of civility is needed to keep the essence of KTL. Or else the boarders of general chat will extend into KTL and at one time it has happened. The problem is that people like to belittle topics in KTL.

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PALEHORSE View Post
    Know The Ledge (6 Viewing)
    Knowledge. Post here about Politics, current world affairs and such. If you dont understand whats being said, or have nothing decent to contribute, stay out.

echo this

Quote Originally Posted by Come Honor Face View Post
    Okay. So Visionz banned me? he is the only other Mod in KTL right? Let me save you the time. The following pic was deleted after I posted it in a ridiculous thread that nobody had bothered to respond to.

I posted another pic to replace it, cuz I didn't know why it wasn't showing up. It was then deleted too. Then I posted the words "Thread failed" and I was banned for it.

lmao - i don't remember removing your post either and i didn't get you banned - you wanna insist it was me ?

whatever

what thread did you post your bullshit pic in ?

if your gonna cry because your thread failed pic got removed, i'll put it back up for you so you can go dry your tears

Quote Originally Posted by Lex Lugor View Post
    Jeez paragraph mode here I come.. Okay.. Im a completely unbiased observer, hell I got more against come honor and shallah than anybody else in this thread, but on that thread failed pic that was deleted a bunch of times, I agree that shits some bullshit LOL..
    Actually the very creation of a KTL subforum on this ridiculous wu tang fan-ass website was made completely tongue in cheek and now its expected to be exempt of humor, sarcasm, even slight harassment? On the internet? You wanna control it that much do you?
    I do feel sorry for the topic though if the credibility was threatened by a clever internet picture with two words in it. It never stood a chance did it LMAO?
    I mean yea, make an example of the real Trolls but guy posted an image, and yea he kept posting them but you still deleted it first so what the fuck is your argument again lol.
    TSA made a thread about a dogs dick or someshit in wu-tang chamber, T FUCKING S A, the guy with a target on his back when it comes to misconduct, and nobody gave a fuck, it was like 'wow this doesnt go here' but should we get all worked up about it? Fuck no.
    Yall treat these 'knowledgeable' and 'thought provoking' topics in that forum like they should be protected with your lives. That shit is far from special but you like to treat it like the universe will fail without it. A man posted a picture in a thread and somebody took the time to remove that shit quick. Like if anybody really gave a fuck whether they saw it in a thread or not. Like it would have changed any potential opinion that really you shouldnt give a fuck about in the first place.
    Lmao at that bullshit about being 'constructive and not destructive'. You faggits need to calm the fuck down.

if it's just a little pic that meant nothing to no one, then it being removed shouldn't be a problem also - you don't like the topics in KTL, stay out of it - it's that simple

Anyways 'some civility' was and will always be easily maintained, dude fucked around in one thread, maybe two. Even if I posted a random PENIS in one serious [but not any more important] thread per week, that should still be acceptable. And while that seems close to where the line should be drawn, its still on the fairer side as far as im concerned. Deleting posts and banning is fair punishment for trolling, and there is a bold ass line between trolling/spamming and being an intentional and annoyance of PROBLEM CHILD proportions lol [which I'll admit sucks but clearly there is no fair place to draw the line]

Sunny doesnt need to step down tho lol wtf... cause the same logic that justifies being a jackass on the internet goes both ways, he can hold a grudge and be a jackass himself, only with actual power lol. But still, sunny and pale are the nutjobs trying to hurt people if muhammad is not exempted from south park jokes lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Lex Lugor View Post
    Even if I posted a random PENIS in one serious [but not any more important] thread per week, that should still be acceptable. And while that seems close to where the line should be drawn, its still on the fairer side as far as im concerned.

post a penis there and your penis posting privileges will disappear

no matter how unfair you think it is

Lol!

DICK JOKES IN KTL

WHEN DO WE WANT IT?

NAO

OAWF