Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Wolves (The animal)

I'll Fuck You Up TeknicelStylez's Avatar

Default Re: Wolves (The animal)

I'M TELLING YOU YOU CAN BEAT A WOLF...

I faught mad pits before, I faught a 120 pound American bulldog/boxer, when I was 12 and only weighed 100 pounds, and I still fucked it up.

Everyone is just mad scared of dogs, than they do some stupid shit like run, or put their hands up, or fall down and the dog just bites them up. Start swinging at a dog, watch what happens it'll take a couple hits get scared and run away, if not than you kill it.

It's all about fear blinding your mental, if you let fear get in the way any confrontation can be fatal.

Big Pimpin Power Ranger Slappin Hoes Since 1986

Veteran Member

There has only been like 3 recorded cases of wolves attacking humans.
    Bullshit.

eh hem, stalin, siberia, remains of people with wolf teeth engraved in their flesh.

// Never Defeated // born invincible's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Potent1
    lol - yo born - your crazy...

u know me...

but on the real... i wouldnt wanna throw down wit no wolve. they pretty sharp and fast and im fat and slow so i would be a quick snack for him!!

stay out the woods...

IDK I wanna bang out with a wolf now, I'm gonna go out to pennsylvania or something one of these days. Shit would be a good fight.

he loves the animal because he finds himself there in

"E E Even if i stutter i'ma Still Come Off"

I have more respect for any animal than I do for most humans.

Yizo Yizo

Quote Originally Posted by TeknicelStylez
    I'M TELLING YOU YOU CAN BEAT A WOLF...

I faught mad pits before, I faught a 120 pound American bulldog/boxer, when I was 12 and only weighed 100 pounds, and I still fucked it up.

Everyone is just mad scared of dogs, than they do some stupid shit like run, or put their hands up, or fall down and the dog just bites them up. Start swinging at a dog, watch what happens it'll take a couple hits get scared and run away, if not than you kill it.

It's all about fear blinding your mental, if you let fear get in the way any confrontation can be fatal.
    ^^?? Honestly I donk know much bout wolves but listen to me when I say you cannot fight a wolf. Boy, trust me on the real if you even came across a hyena you would shit yourself, even the terminator wont take that shit on. We talking bout trained killers - thats there job kill and eat.

For sure im not sure on the statistics on wolfs killing humans but this shit about fighting dogs and wolves is on some chronic talk or something. Dogs in SA are for one reason only - watchdogs. U seldom get someone here with a dog as a companion. So when one over those motherfuckers barks u make dust never mind if its chasing you. So if you talking bout fighting a "friendly" dog fair enough but it seems like you saying you can handle any dog out there - as long as you confront it and dont run?
    Bring it ek se!!!

Veteran Member

i just remebered this show i seen on animal planet...it was about wolf attacks in eastern russia right on the outskirts of mongolia. there was this dude livin out there that hunted for his food and one day he came across a wolf and shot it. the wolf didnt die but it was mad as shit, so mad it traced the hunters smell back to his camp and would stalk him at night. one day the hunter went out again, this was goin on over a period of a few months, him bein stalked, so he was out there huntin again and the wolf found him and killed his ass, he didnt eat him just fucked him up real bad. they said it was because they were both huntin in the same territory and after dude shot the wolf, obviously he took it personal....bottom line dont shoot a wolf, if u have to because u think your gonna be dead make sure u kill it because it looks like wolf revenge is a serious issue.

// Never Defeated // born invincible's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ch-chef
    i just remebered this show i seen on animal planet...it was about wolf attacks in eastern russia right on the outskirts of mongolia. there was this dude livin out there that hunted for his food and one day he came across a wolf and shot it. the wolf didnt die but it was mad as shit, so mad it traced the hunters smell back to his camp and would stalk him at night. one day the hunter went out again, this was goin on over a period of a few months, him bein stalked, so he was out there huntin again and the wolf found him and killed his ass, he didnt eat him just fucked him up real bad. they said it was because they were both huntin in the same territory and after dude shot the wolf, obviously he took it personal....bottom line dont shoot a wolf, if u have to because u think your gonna be dead make sure u kill it because it looks like wolf revenge is a serious issue.

dude was a lousy shot....

Lol aint no wolves in Jersey, we just got stray pitbulls.

I wish we had wolves, I'd fuck around and domesticate one.
    actually we had a wolf population in jersey.. now we have healthy populations of foxes and coyotes... but not sure if we still have wolves

Available Worldwide via these book sellers:
    Barnes and Noble Bookfinder.com
    Amazon.com Trafford Publishing Target

Default Go

I have more respect for any animal than I do for most humans.
    ahhh, likewise my man, likewise.
    ________
    Health Shop
    Last edited by Koolish; 03-24-2011 at 01:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dupreez
    ^^?? Honestly I donk know much bout wolves but listen to me when I say you cannot fight a wolf. Boy, trust me on the real if you even came across a hyena you would shit yourself, even the terminator wont take that shit on. We talking bout trained killers - thats there job kill and eat.

For sure im not sure on the statistics on wolfs killing humans but this shit about fighting dogs and wolves is on some chronic talk or something. Dogs in SA are for one reason only - watchdogs. U seldom get someone here with a dog as a companion. So when one over those motherfuckers barks u make dust never mind if its chasing you. So if you talking bout fighting a "friendly" dog fair enough but it seems like you saying you can handle any dog out there - as long as you confront it and dont run?
    Hyena's are like 3 times the size of wolves and alot more vicious. Project pittbulls are not friendly companions, ask someone else that lives in america. Wolves are trained to kill small to medium sized animals, maybe a large one if they are in a pack. They are not trained to kill humans.

Terminator definately > Wolves.

We have foxes and coyotes, wtf part of jersey you livin in? lol

Veteran Member

Darwin is gonna smack the shit out of you one day.

Quote Originally Posted by My First Timbs
    actually we had a wolf population in jersey.. now we have healthy populations of foxes and coyotes... but not sure if we still have wolves
    Theres a wolf population in Jersey?, i never heard of one.. I remember maybe twice hearing bout bears on the loose...and then of course we got the infamous jersey devil running around lol...but never heard of no wolves out here