Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: The odd news thread

'

Veteran Member

Robbie u annoy the fuck out of me.

'

Aren't you in a vacation spot right now? But you are posting here?

log off sweet tits.

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by Robbie Sinclair View Post
    Aren't you in a vacation spot right now? But you are posting here?

log off sweet tits.

I am not on vacation I'm working asswipe
    Last edited by Queen Of Poetry; 04-23-2010 at 03:12 PM.

'

Hmmm

I didn't realize the east coast circuit spanned that far.

haha
    in queens defense, worldstar is for the fucking birds, so I didnt hear about this.

{>____<}

I hate how the crackers use blacks and mexicans as scapegoats when it comes to certain bullshit like rape, crimes, cheating, being scared, and other common everyday things.

Fucking spineless cowards! Yeah Robbie! Fucking little annoying faggot cunt!
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

Being scared? lol

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post
    Being scared? lol
    Mmm hmm. I'd say about three months ago, a white girl who worked at a post office in a suburb of Detroit, MI called 911 and said that either a black man or a Mexican man robbed and raped her but she wasn't sure of the man's race. It turned out that she made the whole thing up because she had been stealing lots of mail and office supplies. She was scared that she would be fired and then thrown in jail for what she did. So, what's the natural thing to do in her situation: Point the finger at a minority so that all of the attention and hate is focused on that minority. It's damn shame. They're men and women who are sitting behind bars for crimes they didn't commit.

Scapegoating.

What if the robbery mask doesn't have anything to do with stereotypes though? What if he just wanted to look a lot different than what he does to try to get away with it?

weird/odd?

Chinese man eats child's brain to cure epilepsy

PTI, Mar 19, 2010, 05.14pm IST

LONDON: In a gory incident, a Chinese man has allegedly killed an 11-year-old boy and ate his brain to cure his epilepsy, a media report said.

Wang Chaoxu of Qixian village in Yunnan, south west China, killed the boy, Li Xuetang, who was found buried three miles away in a grain field in a neighbouring village, with the top of his head peeled back and part of his brain removed, 'The Sun' quoted police as saying.

Wang, who was arrested following an eye-witness account, told the police that he believed an old wives' tale that eating the brain with earthworms and ants would cure his fits, the report said.

Wang also said that he was married to a nurse, but she left him because his illness meant he was unable to work.

In fact, he was arrested after Wang Wenzhong, the village leader, found two blood stained rocks in the field and some fractured bones, before the boy's body was discovered buried nearby.

Earlier, Wang was also seen kneeling over the boy and holding him by the neck by a villager Zhang Huansheng, the report said.

The boy's heartbroken mum Yu Chaohu became anxious when her son disappeared late at night. "It was getting dark, but I couldn't find my son anywhere in the village. I even asked the village head to broadcast on the radio to ask my son to come back home for dinner," she said.

In fact, she was desperate to see her son but was told the body was too badly damaged. Yu said: "I can't bear to think about what happened to him. I have nightmares thinking about it."

It was claimed a three-year-old girl, who was reported missing on the same day, may also have become his victim.

{>____<}

What if the robbery mask doesn't have anything to do with stereotypes though? What if he just wanted to look a lot different than what he does to try to get away with it?
    That makes it ok to but the blame on blacks? Obviously, the man used a black man's face to shield himself. Again, put the blame and hate on blacks.

What is a non white dude used a white man's mask? Would you have as much of a problem with it?

{>____<}

What is a non white dude used a white man's mask? Would you have as much of a problem with it?
    That's totally different because the system works with whites. For that guy to use a black face mask makes everything bad. If he would've gotten away, the police would've been looking at every black male that's in the city just because. Most likely, they'd arrest someone who didn't even commit the crime just because a black guy looks like the guy in the picture. Innocent man goes to jail while the white guy who commited the crime remains free.

I know that there are innocent white men behind bars but not like black males and Mexican males. The system is a trap for Mexicans and blacks.

Do you have statistics on the amount of innocent black and mexican males in jail compared to innocent whites? Or is that just a hunch? lol

If the guy had worn an alien mask, would you still have been upset about it?