Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: "Atheists have no morals, just look at Stalin & Hitler"

Guardian of the 1st house Hellspawn's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ikke View Post
    ZOoruka What's your view on Deuteronomy 22:
    If a man happens to meet a virgin who is not pledged to be married and rapes her and they are discovered, he shall pay the girl's father fifty shekels of silver. He must marry the girl, for he has violated her. He can never divorce her as long as he lives.
    "he shall pay the girl's father fifty shekels of silver" always comes to the money with the jews (no offense )

This is the hebrew bible, this is a whole other story. It has been written under the reign of Babylon by the jewish priests and is the living proof that it's man creation and not divine.

Quote Originally Posted by prof zooruka View Post
    ...infected with a demonic idea...

...it`s designed (by the devil)...

...I believe they are being duped by the devil...

...the same demonic agenda...

...the power of the evil one (the devil)...

----->...to disprove the existance of God...
    I can't agree more

so he is structuring societies through the media,and entertainemnt industries
    keyword "structuring"

Yes they do....they just do it in a rounda bout way...read the koran ... islamic doctrine stands fundementally opposed to the epitome of christian belief.
    Why don't instead look at the similarities ?

-True and sencere faith
    -deeds of charity to our fellow-men
    -obey the moral law
    -establish virtue and eradicate vice
    -Humility, modesty, control of passions and desires, truthfulness, integrity, patience, steadfastness, and fulfilling one’s promises...etc

Christ being crucified
    Matthew 27:28 tells us the Roman soldiers dressed Jesus with a scarlet robe. John 19:2 says it was purple. Matthew 27:34 says the Romans gave Jesus sour wine mingled with gall. Mark 15:23 says it was mixed with myrrh. Mark 15:25 tells us Jesus was crucified before the third hour, but John 19:14–15 says it was “about the sixth hour.” Luke 23:46 says Jesus’ last words were “Father, into Your hands I commit my spirit,” but John 19:30: says they were “It is finished!”

Who went to the tomb?
    Matthew: “Mary Magdalene and the other Mary”
    Mark: “Mary Magdalene, Mary the mother of James, and Salome”
    Luke: “The women who had come with him from Galilee” and “certain other women”
    John: “Mary Magdalene”

Who was at the tomb?
    Matthew: “an angel”
    Mark: “a young man”
    Luke: “two men”
    John: “two angels”

We have a problem here !

The god WE (me and you) both believe in doesnt have needs, He's is All Pewerful, All Wise, All Knowing, he do not HAVE TO sacrifice his son to forgive the human sin (if you consider there was a sin to begin with).

Jesus being God/ the trinity
    Christianity : "Hear, O Israel, the Lord our God, the Lord is one. Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength. The second is this: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself. There is no commandment greater than these.” (Marc 12:29-31)

Judaism : “Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God, the Lord is one. Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength.” (Deuteronomy 6:4-5)

Islam : "Proclaim ; He is the One and only GOD. The Absolute GOD. Never did He beget. Nor was He begotten. None equals Him." (Quran 112:1-4)

Also :
    “God, the blessed and only Ruler, the King of kings and Lord of lords, who alone is immortal and who lives in unapproachable light, whom no one has seen or can see. To him be honor and might forever.” (1 Timothy 6:15-16).

-“Father, if you are willing, take this cup from me; yet not my will, but yours be done.” (Luke 22:42). This shows that they had two separate wills, although Jesus submitted his will to the will of the Father. Two wills mean two separate individuals.

-Furthermore, Jesus is reported to have said: “My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?” (Matthew 27:46). If one of them forsook the other, then they must be two separate entities.

-Again, Jesus is reported to have said: “Father, into your hands I commit my spirit.” (Luke 23:46). If the spirit of one can be placed into the hands of another, they must be two separate beings.

On the Day of Resurrection, the Quran tells us that God will ask Jesus:

“And [beware the Day] when God will say, ‘O Jesus, Son of Mary, did you say to the people, ‘Take me and my mother as gods besides God?...’” (Quran 5:116)

Jesus will respond:

“He will say, ‘Limitless are You in Your glory! It was not for me to say that to which I have no right. If I had said it, You would have known it. You know what is within myself, and I do not know what is within Yourself. Verily, it is You alone who fully knows all the things that are beyond the reach of a created being’s perception. I said not to them except what you commanded me – to worship God, my Lord and your Lord. And I was a witness over them as long as I was among them; but when You took me up, You alone had been their keeper:’ for You are witness unto everything. If You should punish them – indeed they are Your servants; but if You forgive them – indeed it is You who is the Exalted in Might, the Wise.” (Quran 5:116-118)

Quote Originally Posted by Hellspawn View Post
    "he shall pay the girl's father fifty shekels of silver" always comes to the money with the jews (no offense )

This is the hebrew bible, this is a whole other story. It has been written under the reign of Babylon by the jewish priests and is the living proof that it's man creation and not divine.
    It's still a part of the bible

What will happends when he'll get most of people to be atheistic/wordly ?
    Im not 100% sure, , but the world will be ripe for the appearing of the anti christ who will preform great signs and wonders in the presance of many witnesses ( maybe on t.v) and sit in the temple in jerusalem and claim he is God and convince many people to follow him, and this can only happen if you first blind people to the truth so they abandon it and then become ripe for a false teaching to push them futher away from God and this is whats happening now i.m.o......then he will force people to recieve the mark of the beast in order to by and sell, and those who don`t will be put to death, which will be real christians, then the great persecution of christianity will begin.

What is the plan -it should be a plan behind all this- of the people that are using the media (the devil is not physically gettin behind the boards and deciding what will be shown on tv/commercials etc...) to make people loose their religion and be materialistic ??
    The plan is to get people away from christianity and get the world ready for the anti christ in my opinion.

Who give them orders ??

In the bible ( the new testement) 1/4 of jesus`s mission was casting out demons, so I believe that there are demons in people today who are driving these people to put this stuff on t.v, and the devil himself is using his power to influance peoples thinking aswell....because in the end most people are followers, so its like an avalanch its starts with one idea then snowballs from there....also we must not forget that man is sinful since he ate the apple in the garden, so man has sin in his heart now and does not want to stop society from the way it has become, but rather bask in it wickedness...but yeah all thses factors combinded is what makes thses things happen.

peace be with you !
    Last edited by zooruka; 04-26-2010 at 08:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ikke View Post
    ZOoruka What's your view on Deuteronomy 22:
    28 If a man happens to meet a virgin who is not pledged to be married and rapes her and they are discovered, 29 he shall pay the girl's father fifty shekels of silver. [c] He must marry the girl, for he has violated her. He can never divorce her as long as he lives.

We have actually been over this verse in k.t.l before....This verse isn`t endorcing or condoning rape, but rather is providing and ethical soloution to the problem of rape when it arises...because lets face it God`s not stupid ,while he doesn`t want anything like this to happen (rape), he knows humans are a fallen species and therefore things like this can possibly happen , so he has provided a way to make things right.

peace be with you !

Quote Originally Posted by Come Honor Face View Post
    Zooruka you are aware that christians aren't supposed to judge others right? You are basically saying that I am, or have a demon in me, cuz I am atheist. I don't really appreciate that. I feel like I've been unfairly judged by you. Am I wrong?
    Im not sure if you have a demon in you, but I do know you are being duped by the evil one, if you believe in atheism....That doesn`t mean I don` like you personally though.

I will pray for you !!!!!!!!!!

peace be with you !

Banned

God`s not stupid ,while he doesn`t want anything like this to happen (rape),

how can you claim to know what god wants? and by the way, god is a raper. he raped a virgin. he impregnated her without her consent. god should be locked up and have to register as a sex offender just like Superb

Banned

I do know you are being duped by the evil one, if you believe in atheism.
    there is no such belief called atheism. you can't believe in atheism. Theists gave non believers that term. it was meant to be an insult to people who didn't believe

Quote Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
    how can you claim to know what god wants? and by the way, god is a raper. he raped a virgin. he impregnated her without her consent. god should be locked up and have to register as a sex offender just like Superb

luke 1:38

"I am the Lord's servant," Mary answered. "May it be to me as you have said." Then the angel left her.

Mary agreed !!!!, had she said no then I highly doubt God would have forced her, but im not sure what would have happend if she said no ?????

peace be with you !

Quote Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
    there is no such belief called atheism. you can't believe in atheism. Theists gave non believers that term. it was meant to be an insult to people who didn't believe

edit :

You can`t believe in athesim ????

So you are telling me that you can`t believe that there is no God, which is what the meaning of the word atheism stands for ?????

Remember athesim is just a title given to a belief and that belief is..." there is no God"...So yes you can believe in atheism because you believe in what the meaning of the word atheism implies.

peace be with you !
    Last edited by zooruka; 04-26-2010 at 11:01 PM.

Im not 100% sure, , but the world will be ripe for the appearing of the anti christ who will preform great signs and wonders in the presance of many witnesses ( maybe on t.v) and sit in the temple in jerusalem and claim he is God and convince many people to follow him, and this can only happen if you first blind people to the truth so they abandon it and then become ripe for a false teaching to push them futher away from God and this is whats happening now i.m.o......then he will force people to recieve the mark of the beast in order to by and sell, and those who don`t will be put to death, which will be real christians, then the great persecution of christianity will begin.
    That's what we've been told by the prophet too.

He will emerge between Shaam and Iraq, and his emergence will become known when he is in Isfahaan at a place called Yahudea.

He will have with him fire and water, but in reality the fire will be cold water while that what appears to be cold water will in reality be a blazing fire.

There will be a thick fingernail-like object in his left eye.

He will travel at great speeds and his means of conveyance will be a gigantic mule. It is said that he will play beautiful music which will attract the music lovers.

He will lay claim to prophethood.

He will then lay claim to Divinity.

He will perform unusual feats.

He will travel the entire world. He will send down rains upon those who believe in him, which in turn will cause good crops to grow, trees to bear fruit and cattle to grow fat.

He will cause drought to those who disbelieve in him, resulting in starvation and hardship for them.

The hidden treasures will spill forth at his command. He will stay on this Earth for a period of forty days ; the length of the first day will be one year, the second day will be equal to one month, the third day will be equal to a week and the remaining days will be normal.

Finally Jesus will descend from the heavens and pursue him and eventually kill him at present day Lydda (Baad Lud).

The plan is to get people away from christianity and get the world ready for the anti christ in my opinion.
    Exactely, but from religion in general.

In the bible ( the new testement) 1/4 of jesus`s mission was casting out demons, so I believe that there are demons in people today who are driving these people to put this stuff on t.v, and the devil himself is using his power to influance peoples thinking aswell....because in the end most people are followers, so its like an avalanch its starts with one idea then snowballs from there....also we must not forget that man is sinful since he ate the apple in the garden, so man has sin in his heart now and does not want to stop society from the way it has become, but rather bask in it wickedness...but yeah all thses factors combinded is what makes thses things happen.

luke 1:38

"I am the Lord's servant," Mary answered. "May it be to me as you have said." Then the angel left her.

Mary agreed !!!!, had she said no then I highly doubt God would have forced her, but im not sure what would have happend if she said no ?????

peace be with you !
    The story of Mary in Islam :

Mary’s mother, the wife of Imran, was Hannah. She was the sister of Prophet Zachary’s wife. Hannah and her husband Imran had believed they would never have children, but one day Hannah made a sincere and heartfelt supplication to God begging for a child, and vowing that her offspring would serve in God’s House in Jerusalem. God heard Hannah’s supplication and she fell pregnant. When Hannah realised the glorious news she turned to God and said:

“O my Lord! I have vowed to You what is in my womb to be dedicated for Your services, so accept this, from me. Verily, You are the All-Hearer, the All-Knowing.” (Quran 3:35)

“‘O my Lord, I have delivered a female child,’ and the male is not like the female, and I have named her Mary, and I seek refuge with You for her and her offspring from Satan, the outcast.” (Quran 3:36)

“So her Lord accepted her with goodly acceptance, and made her grow in a good manner, and put her under the care of Zachary.” (Quran 3:37)

While she was in seclusion from everybody, a man appeared before Mary. God said:

“She screened herself from them; We sent to her Our Spirit, and he appeared before her in the form of a man in all respects.” (Quran 19:17)

Mary was afraid and tried to flee. She appealed to God saying:

“Verily! I seek refuge with the Most Gracious (God) from you, if you do fear God.” The angel said: “I am only a Messenger from your Lord to you, announcing the gift of a righteous son.” (Quran 19:18-19)

Mary was amazed and puzzled by these words. She was not married, rather a virgin who kept chaste. She asked incredulously:

“‘O my Lord! How will I have a son when no man has touched me?’ He said, “So (it will be): for God creates what He wills; when He has decreed something, He says to it only ‘Be’ – and it is.” (Quran 3:47)

God, who has only to say ‘Be’ to a thing in order to bring it into existence,, blew the spirit of Jesus into Mary via the Angel Gabriel.

“And We breathed into it[1] through Our Spirit, and she testified to the truth of the Words of her Lord ...” (Quran 66:12)

Time passed, and Mary became afraid of what the people around her would say. She wondered how they could possibly believe that no man had touched her. Then, as the time came for her to give birth, Mary decided to leave Jerusalem, and travelled towards the city of Bethlehem. Even though Mary must have recalled the words of God, for her faith was strong and unwavering, this young woman was anxious and uneasy. But the angel Gabriel reassured her:

“O Mary, Verily God gives you glad tidings of a word from Him, whose name will be the Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary – held in honour in this world and the Hereafter and will be one of those who are near to God.” (Quran 3:45)

Mary now had to take her new born child and go back to face her family. Of course she was afraid, and God knew this well. Thus He directed her not to speak. It would not have been possible for Mary to explain how she had suddenly become the mother of a new born child. Since she was unmarried, her people would not believe her explanations. God said:

“And if you see any human being, say: ‘Verily! I have vowed a fast unto the Most Gracious (God) so I shall not speak to any human being this day.’” (Quran 19:26)

Mary came to her people carrying the child, and they immediately began accusing her; they exclaimed “What have you done? You are from a good family, and your parents were pious.”

As God had directed her, Mary did not speak, she merely pointed to the baby in her arms. Then Jesus, son of Mary, spoke. As a newborn baby, Jesus, the Prophet of God performed his first miracle. By the permission of God he said:

“Verily! I am a slave of God. He has given me the Scripture and made me a Prophet; and He has made me blessed wheresoever I be, and has enjoined on me prayer, and alms, as long as I live, and to be dutiful to my mother, and made me not arrogant, unblest. And peace be upon me the day I was born, and the day I die, and the day I shall be raised alive!” (Quran 19:30-34)