Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ANOTHER NEW VIDEO BY ME AND WU TANG!! Peace

How on earth do you think you're doning ANYTHING that hasn't been done before? Everyone you have done has been done 10000000000 times before, and most of those were better.

PRODIGAL SUN

How do u know wat I do? Do u really know my contribution to ur favorite group? no, yet u still waist ur time to try and down someone u don't even know. .. sounds like a bad case of jealousy, I understand tho, if I was u I'd hate me too

PRODIGAL SUN

What if these vids are just done yet well thought out promo for something else, ?? Wat if Im just taking orders, to do all this? would it be a collab in ur book?.. ,have fun making fun,but what is done is done.

fresh from the kitchen CL2coming's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KILLAH View Post
    What if these vids are just done yet well thought out promo for something else, ?? Wat if Im just taking orders, to do all this? would it be a collab in ur book?.. ,have fun making fun,but what is done is done.
    I'll say this again, then I'm done: You're making yourself look like an idiot.

People giving you orders (lol) should probably take notice, because any future project you may or may not be associated with has INSTANTLY lost masses of credibility, simply by your name being attached to it. For real.

Your self promotion is hugely counterproductive.

PRODIGAL SUN

Quote Originally Posted by CL2coming View Post
    I'll say this again, then I'm done: You're making yourself look like an idiot.

People giving you orders (lol) should probably take notice, because any future project you may or may not be associated with has INSTANTLY lost masses of credibility, simply by your name being attached to it. For real.

Your self promotion is hugely counterproductive.
    thats what u think, but i know ill have u to still check it out.. and thats all that matters... u need to get a life.. ur waisting too much of ur time hating on someone else who u dont know.. how bout this... u do u, and ill do me. how bout that?.. when the smoke clears u judge ur life and ill do the same... say what u want about me and how i do me, but the fans i lose over ur and my ego not matching up is fine with me, bc i will attract 10 more to take ur place.. try as u may, u will never be able to stop me.. just stay away if u dont like it.

The Passion

Do u think everytime someone disses gza for a track beat or vid, he comes on here?
    Killah ur so insecure, although it makes gd entertainment.

Ps stop making misleading headines, its pissing me off
    Last edited by Kozy Art; 04-27-2010 at 08:35 PM.
    Check the Website for the organised albums
    www.kozyart.net
    www.bluntremedy.com

PRODIGAL SUN

Quote Originally Posted by Kozy Art View Post
    Do u think everytime someone disses rza for a track beat or vid, he comes on here?
    Killah ur so insecure, although it makes gd entertainment.

Ps stop making misleading headines, its pissing me off
    am i rza? nope? and do i care about pissing u off? nope! thats really what u need to understand! im gonna do what i want to do and ur gonna waist ur life hating on people like me

The Passion

im glad ur goin to keep posting
    Check the Website for the organised albums
    www.kozyart.net
    www.bluntremedy.com

PRODIGAL SUN

Quote Originally Posted by Kozy Art View Post
    im glad ur goin to keep posting
    U know it homie. .

So, is "Mr. Ashley" a "Boy George" type thing?
    If you put the same amount of time in your work that you did replying to people who didn't like your work, you'd be better off.

PRODIGAL SUN

Quote Originally Posted by PatHavican View Post
    So, is "Mr. Ashley" a "Boy George" type thing?
    If you put the same amount of time in your work that you did replying to people who didn't like your work, you'd be better off.
    what makes u think u know what's best for me?...mind ur own life, mine is far too complex for u to understand, so please relieve ur need to want to talk to me, and go do something productive. .I. really don't wana talk to u,why r u in my post trying so hard to get something outta me? Y is the thought of me taking so much of ur time and energy? I come in peace always, but u groupies just cant get enough .. .I will continue to do me, u check it or not, but in all honesty I don't wana talk to u please lose the urge u have that wants to talk to me..go stalk and harass a Female,and leave me alone.

PRODIGAL SUN

Do u like me? Lol r u secretly crushing on me?... R u down low homo? Don't get mad I'm just asking. ...ive never seen guys chase Guy's around trying to pick fights to get a conversation, what part of the game is that really? The Gods warned me about this site. ...I c why they always diss y'all...the groupie love is just wayyyyyyy too much in here. ..its like 20 leaching fans to every post, y'all can't lie no more and say u don't like me cus uve been firmly attached to my pipe as soon as I entered the room. ..wow it must be lonely for u guys huh? Lol

PRODIGAL SUN

"Mr west, Mr west " I hate u,!!! U suck! !!,but I can't stop following u," "PLEASE RESPOND TO ME! !!!!!" I'll diss u if u don't talk to me " wtf is going on round here. ....lol

Quote Originally Posted by KILLAH View Post
    "Mr west, Mr west " I hate u,!!! U suck! !!,but I can't stop following u," "PLEASE RESPOND TO ME! !!!!!" I'll diss u if u don't talk to me " wtf is going on round here. ....lol

PRODIGAL SUN

Quote Originally Posted by Come Honor Face View Post
    there u r stan, haha what took u so long?.... Please die? C'mon stan I know u can come better than that. ..ur beginning to sound more like a hurt fann ,what happened seriously? Did I not accept ur friend request on fb? Lol were u the white Guy with a due-rag on and dirty wallabies? ...lol Sorry man just resend it. ,lol we can be friends man lol