I love listening to old r&b jams from The Gap Band, Lakeside, The Deele(their first album has several jams and their last 2 albums didn't have that many jams), Midnight Star, Zapp, Dazz Band, Con Funk Shun, Kool And The Gang, Parliament/Funkadelic, George Clinton's Atomic Dog, Chic, Ready For The World, Bell Biv Devoe, The Time, Tony Toni Tone, Cameo, The Jacksons, Ray Parker Jr, The Isley Brothers. R&B music has been very boring after the 80's and early 90's. That's why i miss those artists i mentioned above because they made some funk jamming party music. R&B singers now aren't doing that anymore and that's why r&b will continue to suck for a long time. Jamie Foxx's Blame It on The Alcohol is the only jam i like in this decade from a r&b singer. R Kelly has done a few jams but nobody else is doing jams anymore. I'm tired of all these lame ass singers singing about how much they're in love and talking about the stuff they'll do for women. That shit is lame. If i was a r&b singer, i would do nothing but jams. I wouldn't sing no boring ass love songs and i would probably sell a lot of records because i'm sure black men that listen to r&b music are tired of these love songs. Black women don't have a problem with black guys love songs because they like that boring shit LOL.