Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: LOL@Most Black Women Are Evil Bitches

-

Your right that women are fucked up no matter what race they are. Women are definitely more sensitive than men and they're so damn needy. They always want money from men and they're always asking men to buy them something. I hate it when women act like that. Be independent and take care of your damn self and stop asking men for money. Men don't mind buying women stuff when women don't ask for that because men like to surprise women with gifts. But when women ask constantly for men to buy them stuff, that pisses men off. I can't stand broke bitches. Broke bitches always ask for money and ask to buy them something. Like The Luniz said, broke hoes is a no no LOL. I found out recently from a security guard at my 2nd job that 2 white women told on me to their supervisor. One of the white women told on me that i was always talking to her and asking her on a date. The other white woman told on me that i wanted to give her a foot massage LOL. I don't speak to them bitches anymore. Women talk too fucking much. Shit like those situations with me talking to them should've been kept between us. That shit isn't that serious for them to be telling their supervisor. I'm glad the manager of the company i work for didn't find out about it because i could've gotten fired.

Drunk Off Titty Milk!!!! BRONZBODY's Avatar

lol!!! man u gotta watch what u say man. especially at work!!!

-

Your right. The manager of my job told me not to talk to women at work because he said there was a situation before with a former male employee that was talking to some women and one of the women told on him and cost him his job. I've also been told on by 2 women to their supervisor at my first job that i have now saying that i asked them on a date. One of the white girls who told on me gave me her phone number. So why would she tell on me? Did she think i was gonna call her just for conversation when i wanna fuck her? LOL. I even asked my boss's supervisor on a date hahahahahahahahahaha. Before i asked her though, i told her i hope i don't get in trouble for asking and she said what is it. Then i asked her if she would like to go to a movie and bowling with me and she said no. I'm glad she said no anyway because she got 3 sons and i shouldn't have asked her because i don't want a woman who has kids.

I know now not to ask women on a date that i work with because there's always gonna be jealousy between women when men go on a date with a woman they work with. Because the other women that rejected the men will be backstabbers and tell the woman that the guy is going out with that he asked them on a date hahahahahahahahahahahaha. I don't know why women do shit like that because it's ignorant. Women love to do dumb shit like that so they can have stuff to talk to women about LOL.

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

defense mechanism - Sisters have a history of being raped and mistreated by us and every other man in this country - Black american women out of all other women in this country have a serious condition that is not being addressed or treated - i understand your pain and the mistreatment you receive from them, but calling them evil bitches makes our overall situation worst

-

I call it like i see it LOL. What am i supposed to call them? Nice bitches? LOL.

call a sick person a sick person - calling them evil bitches puts you in the same category with evil bitches - animals make animal noises and men speak

-

Whatever. Most black women are evil bitches to me because of their attitudes and acting stuck up. Why is it that Halle Berry can't seem to keep a man? She just recently broke up with her man who was the only one that got her pregnant LOL. I used to get caught up in how cute black woman look but as i've gotten older, i've realized that a personality is more important than how cute black women look. There's lots of cute black women but most of them can't keep a black man. Why do you think that is?

cause too many of them have your outlook - what do you have to offer them anyway charles ?

they can say fucked up things about us too - like how too many of us still live with our parents and got that baby boy mentality - go get you a fat white woman - get her pregnant, then move her into your moms house

Fat white women make the world go round.

-

Why should it be about what i have to offer them? I got 2 jobs and that's all that should matter to them. Sunny Winters, what you fail to realize about black women is that they only want money from men and they want men to buy them stuff all the time and take them out to a restaurant and a vacation often. Why should money always be a issue with black women when they're looking for a black man? Why can't they just be happy with a black man that treats them good and has a job? Most white women don't have a issue about money with men because most white women are working. So they can take care of themselves and i'm sure they don't expect men to always spend money on them. Bronzbody made a good point that black women aren't like they were a long time ago when a lot of them stayed in relationships with black men for a long time because the jobs and economy was different back then and black women were being raised differently back then compared to the way black women are being raised now. And that's due to the fact that most black women are growing up with only a mother now because most black men aren't around because they're afraid of being a father and they aren't getting along with black women.

Most black men ain't even working and most black men won't even take the jobs i got LOL. I don't clean bathrooms at my jobs. I've only done that once at a grocery store. I vacuum a office building and dump trash cans at my 2nd job. At my day job, i disconnect and connect trash dumpsters to the trash compactor. I water flowers, shovel snow, change lightbulbs, sweep up outside and i get paid pretty good. I've never made this much money since i've been working. My day job is the first time i've had a job that gives me a christmas bonus and i get a vacation. I also get a raise every year. My job has a cookout at the park every summer for the employees and my job has a christmas party every year. My previous jobs have never done that. I like when jobs have stuff like that because it shows they appreciate the employees.

-

I would never hook up with a fat white woman. I would hook up with a skinny cute white woman LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    I would never hook up with a fat white woman. I would hook up with a skinny cute white woman LOL.
    you should

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Why should it be about what i have to offer them? I got 2 jobs and that's all that should matter to them. Sunny Winters, what you fail to realize about black women is that they only want money from men and they want men to buy them stuff all the time and take them out to a restaurant and a vacation often. Why should money always be a issue with black women when they're looking for a black man? .
    you should ask them - but the damage that is/was done to black women does make a great number of them "Evil" - this damage also is A cause for allot of them becoming Lesbians - they hate Us, they hate themselves and in public places majority of them can be seen acting like an Ass - is your moms one of these types of black women ?

SHAHRAZAD ALI

Speaks about Ignorant BlackWOmen and what must be done

Take the word black out of the title and you got the right idea.

-

LOL@Beautifulrock hahahahahahahahahahahaha. Beautifulrock, what movie is that with Tom Hanks son Colin and Andrew Divoff in the bottom of your sig that's showing Colin shooting at Andrew? Sunny Winters, my mom isn't evil like most black women. My mom is a very nice woman.