Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Stomp is the worst Rza beat in existance.

Some pretty interesting songs that have been mentioned in this thread. I think Stomp 2 is pretty decent, that joint rocks in a system. Im surprised to hear Stroke of Death being mentioned, that shit is grimey as hell, Stay in Ya Lane, Ugod kills that shit, real unorthodox beat. Dashing is actually a pretty dope beat, the hook just sucks. Bong Bong is crazy dope & so is Starter. I respect everybodys opinion tho, different strokes for different folks. I believe that Rza's music can be appreciated better if heard in a system. I will say this, I never eally been a fan of Paper Plates or Chrome Wheels.

apparently true master is responsible for the earturd known as "paper plate".
    Christianity = White Supremacy

Paper Plate sucks. It's a boring, repetitive loop. Stomp 2 is garbage indeed. Most of Digi Snacks is. Let's not pretend that album has great beats. Most of it is the wackest RZA shit I ever heard in my life. Straight Up The Block seriously...

Quote Originally Posted by TheFunkyDrummer View Post
    Paper Plate sucks. It's a boring, repetitive loop. Stomp 2 is garbage indeed. Most of Digi Snacks is. Let's not pretend that album has great beats. Most of it is the wackest RZA shit I ever heard in my life. Straight Up The Block seriously...
    Yeah, besides Booby Trap Digi Snacks is terrible.
    As for myself: I had come to the conclusion that there was nothing sacred about myself or any human being, that we were all machines, doomed to collide and collide and collide.
    - Kurt Vonnegut

Banned

RZA has made some of the best and worst beats ive ever heard

^ he produced starred in and directed this video

this guy made OB4CL

hollywood RZA is actually a pathetic artist in every respect

AMATEUR director... WEAK actor... GARBAGE musician...

one of the worst movie villains of all time and one of the worst performances in a movie ive ever seen he needs to hit a blunt and fall back into his records because he is a TUNA CAN in hollywood

rae saw where it was going

SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR

hahahaha
    We do it for the people.

The album version of You'll Never Know is also bad, very very bad.
    As for myself: I had come to the conclusion that there was nothing sacred about myself or any human being, that we were all machines, doomed to collide and collide and collide.
    - Kurt Vonnegut

Suspect chin niggas is to this day a very disappointing/wack beat.

Stay in your lane gets my vote off top.

Peace CT

Cant be serious about "Suspect Chin Music". Thats crazy. Its hard to pick one from the Digital era, gotta be something like "Drink, Smoke, and F#ck". Peace

SHAOLIN STUDENT

Quote Originally Posted by josborne3680 View Post
    Cant be serious about "Suspect Chin Music". Thats crazy. Its hard to pick one from the Digital era, gotta be something like "Drink, Smoke, and F#ck". Peace
    Co-sign I think "suspect chin music" is one of Rza best beat ever.

angry !

Rza is dope as fuck but Bobby Digital sucks most of the time. Robert Diggs is good when he focus on hip hop and when he is RZA. Nowadays the dude can't keep focused on something so he sucks. he wants to be actor, director, producer, mc etc.. fuck that. We want The Rzarector back as the dope hip hop producer he can be. He is weak actor and wack director. So Robert stop wasting your talent. You can act and be movies director because you are a close friend of Tarantino and many hollywood stars as Russell Crowe.

Peace CT

Back to the "Suspect Chin Music" thing. I think this track shows RZA's brilliance as a beat maker. There is so much going on in that track. Nobody was making beats like this. Don Universo try checking the instrumental. Maybe that will change your view. Peace

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by The blackma View Post
    Co-sign I think "suspect chin music" is one of Rza best beat ever.

angry !

Rza is dope as fuck but Bobby Digital sucks most of the time. Robert Diggs is good when he focus on hip hop and when he is RZA. Nowadays the dude can't keep focused on something so he sucks. he wants to be actor, director, producer, mc etc.. fuck that. We want The Rzarector back as the dope hip hop producer he can be. He is weak actor and wack director. So Robert stop wasting your talent. You can act and be movies director because you are a close friend of Tarantino and many hollywood stars as Russell Crowe.
    yes i agree with you

RZA of today is a HACK in every aspect of the arts

if he hadnt done the score for kill bill hed have already been THROWN out of hollywood

that tarantino lifeline is keeping him alive in the lights and its pathetic to watch

he actually tried in that GI JOE movie which makes it even more embarrassing... eventually he will be thrown in the bushes because his debut movie was problematic for the studio... took forever... had to be micro managed... and didnt do well... commercially or critically...

rza 2013 = HORRIBLE ACTOR... LAME DIRECTOR... LOUSY DRESSER... LAZY RAPPER... BUM PRODUCER

he must be really good at these meetings in hollywood cuz he can still talk but hes gonna run out of rope soon

Quote Originally Posted by josborne3680 View Post
    Back to the "Suspect Chin Music" thing. I think this track shows RZA's brilliance as a beat maker. There is so much going on in that track. Nobody was making beats like this. Don Universo try checking the instrumental. Maybe that will change your view. Peace
    I agree about the instrumental, but the lyrics and hook made it a disappointing song and that makes me not even wanna listen to the beat.

Stroke of Death is worst I guess....

"I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you were either one or the other! So, because you are lukewarm—neither hot nor cold—I am about to spit you out of my mouth" (Rev. 3:15-16)

Prince of the Non Ignorant weirdos

Quote Originally Posted by angry! View Post
    RZA has made some of the best and worst beats ive ever heard

^ he produced starred in and directed this video

this guy made OB4CL

hollywood RZA is actually a pathetic artist in every respect

AMATEUR director... WEAK actor... GARBAGE musician...

one of the worst movie villains of all time and one of the worst performances in a movie ive ever seen he needs to hit a blunt and fall back into his records because he is a TUNA CAN in hollywood

rae saw where it was going
    Destiny is a very eccentric and peculiar production, but bangs hard if you have a good system..