• Killbot

1 14.29%
  • Caper

2 28.57%
  • Notik

2 28.57%
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: lookin for dope MC

its funny cuz as soon as i heard that line it made me turn the shit off... it was thast line alone that ruined an otherwise aaaight track namsayin for the type of situation it was......

this is y i love mouse...kid knows emcees aint pose to lie...rap about shit u know ma nig..skinny jeans and such...ak? u have never held an ak in yo life let alone see one irl.... yes i know, i know u and ur kind ma nigga....

and bot, dont try n pull ma card homie cuz i dont talk unless it can be traced back to sum actual factuals brah!!!

SkamPoe at instagram @kinghippoe
    FOLLOW!!

You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later. ^

Quote Originally Posted by SKAM-POPE View Post
    its funny cuz as soon as i heard that line it made me turn the shit off... it was thast line alone that ruined an otherwise aaaight track namsayin for the type of situation it was......

this is y i love mouse...kid knows emcees aint pose to lie...rap about shit u know ma nig..skinny jeans and such...ak? u have never held an ak in yo life let alone see one irl.... yes i know, i know u and ur kind ma nigga....

and bot, dont try n pull ma card homie cuz i dont talk unless it can be traced back to sum actual factuals brah!!!
    trace it den nigga...and u want me to rap abt the shit ALL of u niggas have been complaining about for 6 years??? nigga chill wit all that i know u shit fam idk any nigga on here like dat figgaadellz...i cud c where u comin from...whens the last time u rocked da ocean nigga? nd holmes i dont lie..and i said "that ak will have ya hooptie doin gymnastics" no "i" in there fam...

Veteran Member

skampoe is fireeeeee

h notik also

I dont know why I am still posting.shit is crzy. but yo , you just now are saying how there was no "i" in it but when I first put it out there you was saying how "oh you dont know me irl nigga"

lmfao
    rotfl even

this mf here man......wooooooooooooooo

go head lil man keep going.LOL

d00d i know what i said i said tht in addition...lol why am i tlkin to yall niggas rite now lmao...

on topic:

nice lil thang we did here with the emcee battle type ish... we need to do this again...

i say, the next beat battle, whos ever beat wins, emcees have to do it up n build off of that ya dig...

FOLLOW!!

great idea

yea mang, we can even do like how niggaz pick a sample for the beat battle...

we can all agree on a themed track
    ''as long as it aint no gay subject matter or pedophilia'' i know inf n !ove be tolerating that shit...

but yea. ROCK ON!

FOLLOW!!

i like that idea

personally, id like to keep themes out, make it simple....... out rhyme everyone in the cipher, come correct or not at all, ya digs?

but thats my opinion, either way i like the idea

Quote Originally Posted by SKAM-POPE View Post
    on topic:

nice lil thang we did here with the emcee battle type ish... we need to do this again...

i say, the next beat battle, whos ever beat wins, emcees have to do it up n build off of that ya dig...
    Thats a good idea. I'm down to join a beat battle.