Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: ****The Preview - Mouse - Free Download****

bro ... I will pitch this album anywhere I can.Dead serious.

Ill even burn like 3 or 4 and leave your info on the front of them and then scatter them around my city.

I been supposed to help promote shit for diff fam and just never did much than burning one cd or telling a friend.

this project right here though Im willing to step it up and plug for ya. I appreciate the free DL that much.

student of the culture White_Mouse's Avatar

word up man, that's what this project is going to take is everyone pitching in to help promote it, and I feel like this is it, this is the shot I've been working toward
    I don't know if anyone else saw this but the vid for California Soul is up on youtube

and although it's a little rickety I think it's what the song needs, help me out yall lol, I can only do so much haha
    also set up an official blog for more purposes http://fansmakemefamous.blogspot.com/
    Last edited by White_Mouse; 05-05-2010 at 11:41 AM.
    My Musik @
    www.myspace.com/mousetheprodigy
    grace&piece

some of this aint really my style but i can tell it's real quality shit, nice work mouse i hope this takes off for you, i think there's a large base for this music too if you can get your name out
    will say that Out of Body is some ill shit though hah peace

oh this is so dope! I was out walking today after my workout and I was only gonna listen to the album once. I pushed myself and bumped that shit twice.

BIG UP!

Quote Originally Posted by Infinity View Post
    oh this is so dope! I was out walking today after my workout and I was only gonna listen to the album once. I pushed myself and bumped that shit twice.

BIG UP!
    Ah word?! lol, that's awesome man, this project has many sides to it, and it appeals to pop, hip-hop and fans of good music, if you really want to help me out I could use some help spreading this youtube vid around...I need to get it in the right hands if you know what I'm saying, but I feel like it's just a matter of time
    Last edited by White_Mouse; 05-06-2010 at 12:51 AM.
    My Musik @
    grace&piece

Ill try to push it as much as I can man.I have no idea how to spread shit on youtube without looking like a spammer. You are right when you say this album appeals to fans of good music.That pretty much sums it up right there. Its hip-hop based but still there is so much there.Its a rich listen.

At this point all I know to do is make copies of it like I told you and of course Ill randomly leave links around wherever I go in the net.Ill do that.

you should make a video for each track and put them on youtube.they dont have to be like California soul.that was a GREAT video though ,your boy did an awesome job with that.I love the interaction of the "video Process" with the actual track. But yeah get the album up on youtube with some CRAZY tags. I mean go OFF on the tags.fill that shit up till it wont let you write tags anymore.feel me?

Hopefully cats wake up on this site and start buzzing bout this too. The production is excellent.

Where was this finally recorded? like , how did it go down? Im guessing that Prime sent you the beats but did you go to a real studio or did you just do the mixing yourself?

for some reason , I dont think you gave some of these back to PRime. Know what Im saying? He did great with the tracks but these sound like you went to a studio in the end with the tracks. The vocal panning???

This was great on headphones too.

^^^ excellent man, I spent a lot of time on tracktion making all the levels right on headphones, I'm glad SOMEBODY NOTICED lol, ill, and no I just recorded everything in the my boy's apartment (aka the bomb shelter...long story), and mixed it on some middle level headphones, but yea i made sure the drums and bass were the main thing the listener heard, with the vocals coming over and not offending it...only thing was I had to take down Worst Bank Heist ever and Paradise Lost after the very loud Out of Body, but that gets the listener involved, they have to turn up the volume for Bank Heist and listen up
    My Musik @
    grace&piece

peep the new video I made for "Keep It Moving" lol like 4 styles

check out the whole channel
    http://www.youtube.com/user/MouseTheProdigy1
    looks mad diff right now but It feels really right
    Last edited by White_Mouse; 05-06-2010 at 07:40 PM.
    My Musik @
    grace&piece

ill. at the 2 and change mark , is that you grandmas sweater?

lol yea, not really my grandma's but I call it that cause it's the slang I use
    My Musik @
    grace&piece

word.lol

Def gonna look like a hater but I wasn't feeling this that much...the mixing was really inconsistent and bad overall IMO, vox sound very bare...but a lot of it is just preference...wasn't feeling the delivery/flow, you sound experienced but you never really seem completely connected to the beat, you can def write your ass off tho...and the response speaks for itself so keep doing you man. I'm just keeping it 100 about my own thoughts

Edit: the beats and vibes on the tracks were excellent, big props to Prime, forgot to mention that.
    Last edited by Sinapse; 05-07-2010 at 10:51 AM.

man at least you came thru and dropped thoughts.thats whats really up.

Peace Mouse

Had to give some props.. Been following your work for a min and this tape is fresh..
    It has that Braille/La Symphony feel to it, carefree lyrics and beats.. I can understand what sinaspe is saying on the mix but it is what it is.. Not gonna stop me from bumping this..

Prime did a good job on the beats.. Different styles and he keep the same vibe on all of them to help keep the album moving..

Diggin this project.. spec due..

"Yep"

Mouse , sign up here - http://www.philaflava.com/index.php

I hear its more open minded than a Wu tang Forum. IM not signed up there yet but I'll be there when I drop my next beat tape.

I think that sometimes when things are showcased here (wu forum) ppl expect something else when it comes to "other" shit like this. I dont know if cats are lookin for just straight GRIMEY or whatever but uh........yeah.

Check that site out man.1