Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: jigsaw's thread of holy scrolls

Comin out a corner swingin n shootin,pillagin lootin/harder than the steel in the tip of my boot'n/the mental hit you like a brick from the top of the roof'n/just to keep provin the theory or sir isaac newton/everything falls down,i quake till I crack the ground/watchin the mold crumble while I'm grabbin the pound/invadin the mental heavy when I clap@ya crown/becuz the cypher stay complete then we attack n surround/prepare for opposing deception,wreckin with scripted weapons/the blood is in my pen I'm releasin verbal injections/seepin thu ya lifestream until its cardiac arrestin/my odyssey was born through the immaculate conception/no pops to my linguistics so I speak what I like/realistic cannibalistic so I eat what I like/dwellin in the darkest corners but I speak from the light/regular street cat...but I'm a fuckin beast on the mic/

damn fam this whole piece was fire nice darts keep elevating..

My evidence, my own testament, written on wood
    Twelve tribes layin at the head of corners in hoods
    Hell razah

dope shit Jig

MENTAL ORDER IN EFFECT!!!

BITE YO FUKIN HEAD OFF JIGSAW45's Avatar

thanx again yall,peace

Nu shit for the m.o. ep

We formed a holy alliance that cant be broken/now we got these niggas minds open,spit mind blowin/battlecry to the infected,scrolls is well protected/undergrounds my sound,louder than rounds ejected/piercin the chestpiece n ricochet out the neck'n/jugular vein explode from syllables infested/my stress level is high from all the pain i recite/200% real life when im behind the mic/we assassins for hire bringin forth the hell fire/raisin the temperature so high,the mic perspire/the cannibal knows best,spittin blood n torn flesh/revivin the dyin tech that lay muthafuckas to rest/telescopin from miles away,we black cloakin/lock n loadin watchin the bullet drop,explodin/jigsama bin rhymin evolution of king omen/drain ya vein in my pen,cuz its cravin the hemoglobin/

ill

SkamPoe at instagram @kinghippoe
    FOLLOW!!

Peace jig. Peeping your scrolls u got sum sure fire shit up in here
    You Keep progressin evry time I peek up in the boards peace

rep added

FOLLOW!!

Good looks yall...heres another,lol

Yo its th napalm don bringin the napalm psalms/flickin my fukin lighter blow the napalm bomb/scorchin internal organs here to slay all pawns/rockin with the basement dwellaz get my radon on/invade ya innerspace with a fork n a dinnerplate/make niggas levitate with the fif n a 38/difficult to concentrate,disruptin the mental state/when the bullet penetrate u be rockin a metal plate/ epitome of rapin trax,make ya optics fade to black/jigsaw blaze the gat,blood leakin fade ya hat/blinded by the lightnin crack n deafened by the thunder clap/100 mph winds,hurricane the fukin track/casualties increase,disappearance or deceased/remaining population stay glued to they seat/while the fake fukin leaders defacate on they fleece/urinatin in they jeans when we raisin the heat/ready for combat,machete n raw raps/n im goin over ya head witta bombat/swoopin on u niggas in silence like wombats/and i'll clap u at the light at night like carjacks/we soul fukin controllas,tools under the shoulder/ayatollas,high rollas with bigga bolas/we aint goin no fukin where,n u can quote this/we gotta bonfire goin n burned the eviction notice/

Some newer deeper style jigsaw...lemme know yall,peace

The souls of a thousand men,from streets to the housing and/cryin out howling sin,growling they mouths ain't fed/&every now n again they thirst to be doused in gin/we are the voice of these men,screamin as loud as we can/to the horsemen n the winds, not scared of challengin them/releasin the pain thru my pen,n rain on they optical lens/and those that claimed to be real have tested the sword that i wield/and claimed that they couldnt be killed have tasted the edge of the steel/i shattered they battling shield battered and rattled they seal/jigsaw give the rawest of deals and starves for the heartiest meals/walk with the heart full of will and talk with the sharpest of skill/chomp with a jaw full of steel n stomp with a timberland heel/ ponder and conquer from yonder,or bring the heat straight to your grill/tony Montana the hammer,banana they faggy appeals/and after the day that i fall,my tomb should be 10 feet tall/so each of my murderous bars,be etched and engraved on my wall/for all of my peers to read,envision the shit that i saw/to feel all the ache in my life,remember impervious raw/ the mind and the body is old,but young In the heart and soul/speak with the deepest of wisdom,wordplay is witty and bold/renouned in the underground,infinite heat through the cold/read every line in they scroll and dead every lie that was told/my chalice too heavy to balance,crown 2 solid to hold/hip hop is the temple we live in,pcp's humble abode/

DAYYUM!!
    sick line and illustrative visuals
    props

FOLLOW!!

This is some shit i just cooked up last nite for a collabo with prograve n skampoe...peace

The rhyme terrorist,wreckin shit,reppin to the death of this/far from benevolent,jigsama rep the fifth/jehovallah rep the piff n gravestone rep the pick/bury muthafuckas quick,with teflon infested spit/straight disrespectful shit,inject ya fukin rest with clips/i resurrect the best to spit,n big pun your relevance/the blood god,son squads,control the book of erebus/triple threat,we come together,take the form of cerberus/seepin thru the smoke clouds n choke a fukin clone out/skampoein ya camo n gravestone ya bones out/n if the god say i end these rappers careers/its cuz the bottom of the mic get jabbed in they ear/aint no escapin from the the thunder clutch,faggit beware/devourin muthafuckas then we vanish in air/

siiiick, cant wait to hear it done already

FOLLOW!!

U already know bro,thanx for comin thru

courage under fire War and Peace's Avatar
    walking through the valley of the shadow of death

the blood god,son squads,control the book of erebus/triple threat,we come together,take the form of cerberus

lol.. that rime is butter g

GOLDEN ARMS REDEMPTION

'Forked tongue make painful kisses...........and fam, when you talk, then the angels listen.'

Thats peace bro thnx,here's another one. Lemme know,peace

We get it on thu the calm of the storm,with heavy arms/yo the gawds stay preparin for war from light to dawn/got this rap shit padlockd down hard to the core/barricade the 4corners,the city in marshall law/no escaping from the raping,we covering every door/from the lord, skampoe the gawd,jig to the saw/comin thru with infallible skill blastin at will/leavin ripples in time but my waters r still/we so official that they passin a bill,savagely real/underpaid,i aint mackin a mil,mac is a mil/let niggas know about the beef n how they cabbage get peeled/bandanas around the hammer,bloody rag from the spill/u soakin in brain matter from the snipe to the grill/when im telescopin the verse ayo im nice with the kill/ayo i thunder grip the mic,becuz im vice with the skill/my flow so retarded i spit harder wen they spar with me/toast ya death with ya blood wen i lacerate the artery/