Thread: immigration laws

The ABBOTT

Default immigration laws

HARSH YOU SAY??

1. There will be no special bilingual programs in the schools, no special ballots for elections, and all government business will be conducted in our language.

2. Foreigners will NOT have the right to vote, no matter how long they are here.

3. Foreigners will NEVER be able to hold political office.

4. Foreigners will not be a burden to the taxpayers. No welfare, no food stamps, no health care, nor any other government assistance programs.

5. Foreigners can invest in this country, but it must be an amount equal to 40,000 times the daily minimum wage.

6. If foreigners do come and want to buy land that will be okay, BUT options will be restricted. You are not allowed to own waterfront property. That property is reserved for citizens naturally born into this country.

7. Foreigners may not protest; no demonstrations, no waving a foreign flag, no political organizing, no "bad-mouthing" our president or his policies. If you do you will be sent home.

8. If you do come to this country illegally, you will be hunted down and sent straight to jail.

Harsh, you say ?...

The above laws happen to be the immigration laws of MEXICO

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Food For Thought, i don't even pay you any attention because i know you're a retard.

I think America should annex mexico. I want to fly to Cancun and have it be America. Mexico is Catholic, Native American, and Spanish. All things America needs more of. We need more color. I don't want kids as pale as myself. If i was naturally tanner all year round... so bro. Aryan looking girls are hot, but so are mestizos and latin americans, and the only way to reduce racism is to be homogeneous. Brown, Catholic, Spanish, nothing wrong there, mans natural color, gods natural religion (lulz) and the best variant of the romantic languages (fucking wops). And Sombreros and revolvers. We need more of that here. Why don't we set the example for world peace and unity instead of standing against it? Not through the violence of authority, but through the marshaling of the masses for the common good?
    HANKERING FOR SOME BEEF CURTAINS

America needs more Catholics?

Quote Originally Posted by PALEHORSE View Post
    HARSH YOU SAY??

1. There will be no special bilingual programs in the schools, no special ballots for elections, and all government business will be conducted in our language.

2. Foreigners will NOT have the right to vote, no matter how long they are here.

3. Foreigners will NEVER be able to hold political office.

4. Foreigners will not be a burden to the taxpayers. No welfare, no food stamps, no health care, nor any other government assistance programs.

5. Foreigners can invest in this country, but it must be an amount equal to 40,000 times the daily minimum wage.

6. If foreigners do come and want to buy land that will be okay, BUT options will be restricted. You are not allowed to own waterfront property. That property is reserved for citizens naturally born into this country.

7. Foreigners may not protest; no demonstrations, no waving a foreign flag, no political organizing, no "bad-mouthing" our president or his policies. If you do you will be sent home.

8. If you do come to this country illegally, you will be hunted down and sent straight to jail.

Harsh, you say ?...

The above laws happen to be the immigration laws of MEXICO
    by all accounts Mexico is a poorly run country over-run by drug cartels and police corruption. Kidnapping is almost a national past-time at this point. Soooo, my question would be does comparing our policies to theirs really prove anything? The people streaming from out of their homelands just to live should tell you as a nation that they're not anywhere close to figuring things out.

Btw their daily minimum wage is around $4.50 A DAY. If they come here illegally, get paid under the table for below minimum wage @ $5 an hour and work non-stop for 30 days they'll have made 1,200 times the amount of cash they would have in Mexico over the same period of time. Staying put in their homeland where they could actually have the grandparents see the kids grow up really isn't an option unless you like starving to death.

Support the Real. Click HERE

look up ^

Support the Real. Click HERE

Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post
    America needs more Catholics?
    What do you think they need? Jews? Hindus? Confucians? Muslims? Protestants???

Catholic is where it's at.
    HANKERING FOR SOME BEEF CURTAINS