Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A message for Zooruka

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

Zooruka makes some good points IMHO

he sees it from where he is

and it seems to be working for him

when he gets to the next level of understanding, he'll then seek out truth and be forced to challenge what his own mind came to understand in the past

Veteran Member

I hope you're right.

and i'm not saying that like if what i have and believe is on a higher level - it's just from a different place

let's settle on the best parts

Thanks sunny for your kind words.

repped+

peace be with you !

Quote Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
    Zooruka makes some good points IMHO

he sees it from where he is

and it seems to be working for him

when he gets to the next level of understanding, he'll then seek out truth and be forced to challenge what his own mind came to understand in the past

I'm a busy guy and perhaps I've missed some things, also perhaps my perspective prevents me from seeing the whole picture; so could you provide some of these "good points" that you agree with so the rest of us can see them aswell?

i would have to sit here and go through threads.....

seek truth, peace, and understanding and you'll see them

too many people here, Zoo included, are trying to teach first, and understand the student later - not enough people here are seeking for truth - too many people here feel as though they already have the pure uncut truth, and it's their duty to make sure everyone else is as informed as themselves - we are fragments of the same shit -

who is humble enough to ask questions about what they already believe is true and consider the answers given to them by those who are looking in from the outside ?

the flood of arrogance here will keep us fighting

deception is also here - there are those here who want to continue the riff between understandings
    Last edited by LORD NOSE; 05-07-2010 at 09:22 AM.

Guardian of the 1st house Hellspawn's Avatar

too many people here, Zoo included, are trying to teach first, and understand the student later - not enough people here are seeking for truth - too many people here feel as though they already have the pure uncut truth, and it's their duty to make sure everyone else is as informed as themselves - we are fragments of the same shit -

who is humble enough to ask questions about what they already believe is true and consider the answers given to them by those who are looking in from the outside ?

deception is also here - there are those here who want to continue the riff between understandings
    word !

I appreciate your words and now I see where you're coming from. I can admit that the fact that many of things that Zoo says/the way that he says them are offensive to me, reflects that my ego is getting in the way, that I still have further to grow and that at the end of the day trancendence and peace are more important than being honest or right.

the lord Jesus Christ gave man the power to exorcise demons from possessed individuals. Scientists just throw them into mental institutions because they cannot explain demonic possession with science.

Mark 16:16-18

Whoever believes and is baptized will be saved, but whoever does not believe will be condemned. And these signs will accompany those who believe: in my name they will cast out demons; they will speak in new tongues; they will pick up serpents with their hands; and if they drink any deadly poison, it will not hurt them; they will lay their hands on the sick, and they will recover

The evil amongst men will sacrifice their own sons and daughters to summon the power of demons

The Spirit of the Lord is upon Me, Because He anointed Me to preach the gospel to the poor. He has sent Me to proclaim release to the captives, and recovery of sight to the blind, To set free those who are downtrodden, to proclaim the favorable year of the Lord

Remember that the devil is clever and will take form of friends or family in order to trick you. The devil is also knowledgeable of biblical verse. ignorance of the words of the lord yield you defenseless. An exorcised demon leaves the victim vulnerable to 7 demonic concurrent possessions therefore the word of the lord must be strictly followed hence for.

Ephesians 6:10-18

Finally, be strong in the Lord and in the strength of his might. Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the schemes of the devil. For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the cosmic powers over this present darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly places. Therefore take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand firm. Stand therefore, having fastened on the belt of truth, and having put on the breastplate of righteousness

You're time on Earth in your earthly body temple and vehicle for your spirit is not for the pursuit of material earthly treasures but for the enrichment of your spirit in the body and the flesh and to stand test that you may believe what is unseen and unrecognized by your five senses, acknowledgment and love and devotion for the universal God and holy spirit. That is the test that is your life.

P.E.A.C.E. be with you

Veteran Member

^^^^

hahahah

peace sense

drunkenness is a pathway to enlightenment, however temporary. Drunkenness also lays down defense mechanisms of one's own spirit against the spirit world, therefore the drunkenness must be managed with great care. Hence the drunken lord and the monk whom is enlightened in his drunkenness yet still powerful enough to fight off demons without a shield.

Others, unpowerful enough in their own spirit who seek to become enlightened through drunkenness become temporarily possessed and hateful or else demonic in their quest.

Quote Originally Posted by Sense-A View Post

Ephesians 6:10-18

Finally, be strong in the Lord and in the strength of his might. Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the schemes of the devil. For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the cosmic powers over this present darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly places. Therefore take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand firm. Stand therefore, having fastened on the belt of truth, and having put on the breastplate of righteousness

P.E.A.C.E. be with you

and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace,In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one,and take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.

peace be with you !

drunkenness is a pathway to enlightenment,.

therefore the drunkenness must be managed with great care.

peace be with you !

Banned

hey zook, why won't you still answer my rebuttle in my "bible question for zook" thread?