Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Things you hate doin when high??

Quote Originally Posted by Infinity View Post
    yeah conz was dope.I used to tell ppl he sounds like Dre to get them to listen to his beats.

I dont care for his stuff anymore though.
    Hmm.. THAT doesn't sound like a back-handed compliment.
    Quote Originally Posted by food for thought View Post
    i hope you die tonight faggit.

Quote Originally Posted by CHRONZ View Post
    i hate when you just finished rolling shit up, and as you are almost gettin shit lit'.. it knocks on the door and there in the fuckin doorway is some fuckin dude that stands between you and yo L.
    i hate people that often drop the weed on the floor.
    i hate havin conversations with dumb hoes who look down opon weed smokers but they can get drunk and hoe out' and think thats cool.
    i hate when yo wiz asks you "is there something wrong" and the only thing wrong is her fuckin presence which is blowin yo high.
    i hate cars, scooters, busses, trains anything loud that can interfere with the dope ass music gettin bumped.
    i hate cleaning my turntable.
    co fucking sign all of that.. this girl i bone.. i like always smoke up with her sister and when im high as fuck she is SOOO fucking annoying she's always like wats wrong why arent u talking to me...its like cuz i dont want to bitch im tryna chill and yea the loud ass sounds fuckin up the music...

ALSO sumthin stupid like no lighter fluid/matches left nd ur like chillen in the woods wit no more guap left but ur high as fuck and got another blunt that can't be lit...

also i like freestyling when high but its almost impossible to write something

Watching clips of old 90's show that you haven't seen for ages since ya is a kid! Really fucks with ya perceptions of the past cause You remember taking dat shit serious as a kid, but watching it now most are cheesiest and staged shit ever!

Fresh 2 Deff

Quote Originally Posted by Killbot View Post
    co fucking sign all of that.. this girl i bone.. i like always smoke up with her sister and when im high as fuck she is SOOO fucking annoying she's always like wats wrong why arent u talking to me...its like cuz i dont want to bitch im tryna chill and yea the loud ass sounds fuckin up the music...

ALSO sumthin stupid like no lighter fluid/matches left nd ur like chillen in the woods wit no more guap left but ur high as fuck and got another blunt that can't be lit...

also i like freestyling when high but its almost impossible to write something
    word the fuck up!. haha i fuckin hate havin no fire and a pre rolled one ready. or shit like havin the weed and all other shit, but you run out of paper/blunt and yo nearest dealer or shop is "closed"..
    haahaha i fuckin hate these stupid ass hoes when im high.

i write my best lyrics when im high, but if theres a fuckin bitch in the same room, the whole vibe gets killed !

Fresh 2 Deff

one more thing i hate doin when im high, is fuckin waitin..
    if it be waitin for a pizza, waitin for that new order you put down on some dope ass lps you wanna bump now, but you cant. waitin on yo dealer to get a fuckin grip and get off his ass.

yeh i cant write high either,but like freestylin and sometimes get in the zone and spit crazy,so i record it on beats ,come up with choruses n shit.

yea if i say sum ill shit ill scribble it down but i wont sit there and "actually" write nah mean...and yea waiting is SOOOO fucking annoying when ur high

yeh think i have written some good stuff when im not heaps high but sorta just comin down off it a lil..but when im blazed cant write for shit,too much fukn thinking lol,so just end up freestylin and get the best bits out of my freestyles for tracks n that.

i write 95% of my material high

but what i hate doin is running out of herbals, and having to get more. its like fuck i shoulda done this before but i was high already and forgot

may depend on the weed and how u write/style too

I wrote my best material in Africa.
    Bank heist in Kathmandu, it was a slaughter
    The day Buddha was born it rained tea instead of water

Fresh 2 Deff

i just get creative in a different way. i will try shit off that i normally dont and shit turns out dope (most of the time atleast haha).