Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Lawrence Taylor arrested for possibly raping an underage girl.

Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post
    The main reason why wives of celebrities and other well known people stay with their husband's is cause of the money. If a woman stays with her husband while he is out macking other girl's, she is stupid, insecure, etc. Even if he would have been single at the time, that's pretty creepy to have sex with a person young enough to just about be his grand daughter.
    You go girl!

Right on weirdo.

Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post
    Right on weirdo.
    Right on? lol How am I a weirdo?

'

WTFFF?

this lady doesn't want her free ride to get locked away.

ha ha what a stupid gold digger. She has to be pretty out there in order to marry him.

-

Lawrence Taylor is a retard and he got some issues. I can't believe he paid the bitch $300 and he claims he didn't have sex with her. Why pay her before having sex with her? You dumb ass hahahahahahahahahaha. I read that the guy that she was living with that brought her to Lawrence was beating her up.

Taylor was indicted today on rape charges. If his stupid wife is going to stay with him, she should really try to get him some mental help.

What type of person has sex with a young girl that has a black eye, a bloody nose, and tears coming down her face? The psychotic one himself.

NEW YORK (AP) — An ex-con was sentenced Wednesday to seven years in prison after a teenage girl recounted how he forced her to have sex with NFL legend Lawrence Taylor last year in a hotel just outside of New York City.

Cristina Fierro said she was assaulted by Rasheed Davis before he dropped her off at Taylor's room. She was 16 at the time.

"I told Lawrence Taylor it was my first time and that I did not feel comfortable," Fierro said while reading from a prepared statement. "He went ahead anyway and had sexual intercourse with me. ... I had tears coming down my face, and still had my black eye and bloody nose."

She added, "Every day I look in the mirror and know that I am not the same. It was a nightmare that should never have happened to me and it should never happen to any other teenage girl."

Davis, 38, had pleaded guilty to transporting a minor for paid sex, but has objected to being labeled a pimp. He choked up and apologized to both his family and Fierro, now 18, before hearing the sentence in federal court in Manhattan.

"I'm sorry for what happened," he said.

Prosecutors had sought up to 10 years for Davis, saying he lured Fierro off city streets and into prostitution by first telling her she could make good money as a stripper.

"He sold her body like it was his property. ... He worked as a pimp," Assistant U.S. Attorney Amanda Kramer said Wednesday.

Earlier this year, Taylor pleaded guilty in state court to sexual misconduct and patronizing a prostitute, and was ordered to serve six months of probation.

The former linebacker admitted paying the girl $300 after the encounter in Ramapo, about 30 miles northwest of the Bronx. But he said he didn't know she was a minor.

Fierro told the judge that Davis had instructed her to lie and tell Taylor her name was Carmine and she was 19. She also said the defendant made her give him the pile of cash.

Davis, 38, was released from state prison in 2008 after serving time for a manslaughter conviction for firing a gun into a crowd and killing a bystander.

The Associated Press does not normally publish the name of accusers in sexual assault cases unless they agree to be named or identify themselves publicly, as Fierro has done.

Fierro, who's represented by high-profile lawyer Gloria Allred, had spoken out publicly before to complain that the punishment for Taylor was not harsh enough. She read her entire statement to reporters outside the courthouse Wednesday before the sentencing began.

Taylor led the New York Giants to Super Bowl titles in 1987 and 1991.

-

LOL@the newspaper article calling Lawrence psychotic because the article says what kind of a person has sex with a woman who has a black eye, bloody nose and tears running down her face hahahahahahahahaha. Lawrence does have a serious problem and i can't believe he had sex with a teenager. If his wife stays with him, she's a retard and you're right Check Two that he needs to see a psychiatrist.

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    LOL@the newspaper article calling Lawrence psychotic because the article says what kind of a person has sex with a woman who has a black eye, bloody nose and tears running down her face hahahahahahahahaha.
    That's a Friday night date for u huh boo boo??????

-

Yeah right. I would never date a woman that's been abused and I don't beat women. Lawrence Taylor was in Any Given Sunday movie with Al Pacino, Jamie Foxx, rapper LL Cool J, James Woods, Dennis Quaid, Cameron Diaz and NFL legend Jim Brown. That was a good movie and Lawrence had a small part in Shaft with Samuel Jackson. He was about to fight Samuel at the club because Samuel was talking to his woman LOL. Lawrence pushed him into a room that had a surprise birthday party waiting for him.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.