Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Lawrence Taylor arrested for possibly raping an underage girl.

I'm amongst the living...

...again

Veteran Member

Dude needs help. His wife is saying he's being framed b/c of the Fame and Recovery show.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Queen Of Poetry View Post
    No he said he has this feeling of I can do what I want with no consequences. I would by now he would realize that there r consequences.
    thats t he problem. He has not done any significant time. He gets out of everything he has been in.

Keep doing that, especially for a drug addict or somebody like this guy and he will keep re-offending.

This is known, its not something new. Some people just have this personality type. Its in the genes.

Veteran Member

His wife was so adamant that he was being framed and then was suppose to appear on Larry King last night but at the last minute pulled out of it.............hmmmmmmm

I got 2 questions. Was the girl actually raped, or is the word rape only used because of her age? If it wasn't an actual rape, did he know her age prior to having sex with her? Until those questions are answered, I really can't comment any further on this.

Veteran Member

Truth. I don't know the answers. I just know what is being reported. According to what is being said on the news, he paid the girl like $300 for sex. Now hearing that I would think that rape is being thrown out there b/c of whatever state he was in, 16 is illegal.

Veteran Member

LT Alleged Victim: I Told Him I Was 19

Originally posted 41 minutes ago by TMZ Staff
    The 16-year-old girl who allegedly had sex with Lawrence Taylor for $300 told cops that her pimp instructed her to tell the NFL great she was 19 years old, this according to federal documents obtained by TMZ.

The FBI is now investigating alleged pimp Rasheed Davis -- on suspicion of human sex trafficking ... a federal violation.

According to the federal criminal complaint, an FBI agent assigned to the case claims Davis had "caused" the 16-year-old to "engage in multiple commercial sex acts with various individuals" ... and even "set the prices."

The FBI agent also claims that Davis had taken several "almost nude" photographs of the girl on his cell phone in order to obtain customers.

In the docs, the FBI agent claims Davis had sent the girl text messages instructing her to have sex with a client (Lawrence Taylor) on May 5th -- but the girl refused.

So, according to the agent, Davis physically assaulted her "in an effort to coerce [the victim] into participating in a commercial sex act."

According to the agent, Davis then instructed the victim to tell Lawrence Taylor that she was 19 and charge him $300 for sex.

After the alleged encounter, the agent says the victim contacted a relative via text message to ask for help.

When police caught up with Rasheed Davis on May 6, they claim they found $300 in his car.

According to the docs, Davis admitted to police that he had received money from pimpin' out the alleged victim to Lawrence Taylor .. among other people.

LT -- through his lawyer -- has denied any wrongdoing in the case. He's been charged with statutory rape and patronizing a prostitute.

Keep firing, assholes! Mai Wang Tu Phat's Avatar

Cocaine's a hell of a drug

Is his wife going to keep sticking up for him if it does come out true that LT thought the prostitute was 19? lol

lol @ a bunch of these wives who stick up and stand by their husbands during press conferences when it comes out that they have been flocking a bunch of other sluts.

Keep firing, assholes! Mai Wang Tu Phat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post
    lol @ a bunch of these wives who stick up and stand by their husbands during press conferences when it comes out that they have been flocking a bunch of other sluts.
    Word. "I know he fucked this little skank's brains out, but she said she was older"

If I were her, I'd hope he goes to jail so she could get mad money. lol

Veteran Member

I mean here's my thing. Ok so the girl lied and said she was 19 (that is not his fault). But if he did sex her, then he needs to go! His shit needs to packed! Mrs. Taylor handle ur business girl. Get the facts and do u!

Quote Originally Posted by Mai Wang Tu Phat View Post
    Word. "I know he fucked this little skank's brains out, but she said she was older"

If I were her, I'd hope he goes to jail so she could get mad money. lol
    Hold up right there. believe it or not, there are a few women out there that are smart enough to know that when their hubby has sex with another woman, it doesn't mean that they love that woman, or that they don't love them. Sex can have absolutely nothing to do with love. For example, when you give someone 300 dollars for sex, you most likely don't give a fuck what happens to them before, or after you are done, as long as you get your nut off. If he thought she was 19, he did nothing wrong imo. I will not judge him for cheating on his wife, nor do I give a fuck. It's all about his intention. If his intention was to have sex with a 19 yr old woman, it's nobody's business but his, and his wife's. That said, with prostitution being illegal, which is stupid imo, and his previous convictions, he's gonna do some time.

Veteran Member

Hopefully this whole story isn't true. But the cops took the sheets and condoms they found in his room.........

Quote Originally Posted by Come Honor Face View Post
    Hold up right there. believe it or not, there are a few women out there that are smart enough to know that when their hubby has sex with another woman, it doesn't mean that they love that woman, or that they don't love them. Sex can have absolutely nothing to do with love. For example, when you give someone 300 dollars for sex, you most likely don't give a fuck what happens to them before, or after you are done, as long as you get your nut off. If he thought she was 19, he did nothing wrong imo. I will not judge him for cheating on his wife, nor do I give a fuck. It's all about his intention. If his intention was to have sex with a 19 yr old woman, it's nobody's business but his, and his wife's. That said, with prostitution being illegal, which is stupid imo, and his previous convictions, he's gonna do some time.
    Are you part of his defense team? ha ha The main reason why wives of celebrities and other well known people stay with their husband's is cause of the money. If a woman stays with her husband while he is out macking other girl's, she is stupid, insecure, etc. Even if he would have been single at the time, that's pretty creepy to have sex with a person young enough to just about be his grand daughter. The dude has proved time and time again over the years that he has serious problems.

Veteran Member

According to NFL.com (sorry I'm on my phone so I can't post it), LT admitted to having some contact with the girl and paying her $300. Negro the only contact u suppose to have with a woman is ur wife. Dirty trifling nigga.