Thread: Street Fighter Legacy (see what happens when you stay faithful to the source)

Default Street Fighter Legacy (see what happens when you stay faithful to the source)

Hollywood needs to wise the fuck up and give us a street fighter film thats deserving of it's status. I don't know why hollywood has been having such a hard time translating this material to live action, in fact hollywood seems to just want to piss the fans off instead, I mean in the most recent street fighter flick, M. Bison was IRISH!!!.....he was a white, blonde haired, blue eyed irish dude in a business suit.

We still need a proper street fighter flick and don't give me that "fighting games can't be translated well" bullshit. Yes they can, just respect the material.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
    Method Man

Quote Originally Posted by El Don View Post

Hollywood needs to wise the fuck up and give us a street fighter film thats deserving of it's status. I don't know why hollywood has been having such a hard time translating this material to live action, in fact hollywood seems to just want to piss the fans off instead, I mean in the most recent street fighter flick, M. Bison was IRISH!!!.....he was a white, blonde haired, blue eyed irish dude in a business suit.

We still need a proper street fighter flick and don't give me that "fighting games can't be translated well" bullshit. Yes they can, just respect the material.
    Totally Agree.. Is that independant side project or something "Street lights films" never heard of 'em before..

Yeah, it's an independant fan film made by some martial art movie stunt guys, they also have some making of vids as well.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
    Method Man

i said this about xmen and gi joe but cats (including you tauro lol) said it was corny.

it wasn't corny when you watched the cartoon or read the comic why does live action have to be any diff?

fuck it. give in to the fantasy.

THAT is what a TRUE SF film should look like! SMMFH @ HOLLYWOOD

Pretty damn good for a Indie Production! Just shows how fucking stale the big companies are getting. That Sean Claude Van Dam shit....