Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: what do you think about homosexuality?

Quote Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
    but jesus never once spoke against homosexuality. if it was such a big sin, don't you think he would have said something?

Quote Originally Posted by Sense-A View Post
    You are correct, the B.I.B.L.E. does not say much about homosexuality. Leviticus is of the Old Testament and I am partial towards the New Testament. My prior post is primarily based on my own opinion, not the authority of the B.I.B.L.E.
    A saying of jesus:

matthew 5:17-"Don't misunderstand why I have come. I did not come to abolish the law of Moses or the writings of the prophets.

peace be with you !
    Last edited by zooruka; 05-09-2010 at 01:40 AM.

Munching eyes since 1989 Edgar Erebus's Avatar

Homosexuality?

I wholeheartedly support it.
    "The Devil is not the Prince of Matter; the Devil is the arrogance of the spirit, faith without smile, truth that is never seized by doubt. The Devil is grim because he knows where he is going, and, in moving, he always returns whence he came."

Quote Originally Posted by Slim T View Post
    Homosexuality?

I wholeheartedly support it.
    Amen.

Veteran Member

wtf @ zooruka

get of fuck outta here wit jesus retard

Why should I care about somebodies sexual prefrences?
    As long as they don't try to rape me they're cool with me.

EDIT: Forgot about the lesbo's, go faggots!
    Last edited by Frank Sobotka; 05-09-2010 at 06:54 AM.

The ABBOTT

in san francisco they have an all gay softball team

what would happen if i started an all white softball team?

you could start an al black softball team

or an all womens softball team

but if i start an all white softball team there would be protest and lawsuits

just sayin

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Food For Thought, i don't even pay you any attention because i know you're a retard.

Quote Originally Posted by PALEHORSE View Post

just sayin
    We're just popluar, everybody wants to hang with us.

im not for or against homos

men and women

i think

the bond and love between people is the most important

but i believe that ideally its between a man and woman

and i believe in the traditional family structure
    co-sign to this

im not for or against homos

men and women

i think

the bond and love between people is the most important

but i believe that ideally its between a man and woman

and i believe in the traditional family structure
    this

just sayin

The old "if a white guy had done it" argument, na thats dumb. Why? Cause gays, blacks and even women are oppressed groups in society, which is why they are more likely to form communities.The message is not the same for an all black team as for an all white team. Whites men are the least oppressed group ever, nobody is really ashamed of being a white man, cause they never been told by society, that as white men, they were inferior. When blacks get together in organizations, its to be united, when whites do it, the unity is already done, so all thats left is the rejection of others, thats why its wrong.

Plus, its an hypocrisy to use this argument, cause this difference is accepted in society. A rapper can say cracker without getting too much hate, but when a white artist says nigger, then hes automatically a racist. And thats normal, cause the racial history has made it so that you're in a different situation when you're born black than where you're born white.

Peace.

Some people are just gay. Deal with it. My cousin is gay. He can't help it. All the adults in the family knew he was gay long before he did. He was always a little girl trapped in a little boy's body. It took him until the age of 19 before he finally just told everyone that he was in fact gay. I can remember at family functions, he was always playing with the girls, and not the boys. He told me he remembers getting caught by his father wearing his sisters clothes several times as a child. He was a tortured person before he came out, and now he's happy, and confident. It is hard for me to understand how a man could be sexually attracted to another man, but I know that is just what came natural to him. I don't know why that is, but it's just the way it is. He can't help that shit. It's just how he's made. He's fam, and I love him anyway.

Veteran Member

homosexuality isnt a problem i respect them
    1luv

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Come Honor Face View Post
    I love him anyway.
    faggot. haha, just kidding

just sayin
    Well there is an all white pro basketball league that is set to start up down south in Georgia, on June 21. But you're right, there looks to be a lot of protests if it really does happen.

'In order to play in the AABA league(All American Basketball Alliance), players must be born in America, both parents must be white and the players must keep their tattoos to a minimum.'

Quote Originally Posted by Sense-A View Post
    Everything in the universe is made up of polar opposites. positive and negative. Light and dark. proton and electron. north and south. yin and yang. Male and female.

A man compensates a woman. We are anatomically made to love and reproduce with someone of the opposite sex. Though love may be felt between two people of the same sex, it cannot replace the balance and harmony of a relationship between a man and a woman. Therefore homosexuality is a desperate substitution to satisfy perverse sexual desire and is essentially wrong.

I do not believe that most homosexuals are born that way. I believe that most of them are conditioned from confusion in their own environment to embrace someone of the same sex instead of the natural common desire to seek out someone of the opposite sex. However, i do believe that there are exceptions that involve imbalances in a person's hormones (estrogen vs testosterone) that may cause homosexuality at birth. It is my understanding that everyone, male and female, actually have both hormones present in their bodies. Anatomical dysfunction could cause an improper hormone balance.

If we are to seek the Bible for an answer, zooruka has properly quoted the chapter of leviticus. Not only does the Bible condemn homosexuality, it also condemns adultery (ten commandments) and sodomy in Deuteronomy 23:17.

lol, i don't know if you could categorise these idiotic ramblings as "thoughts" exactly.