Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Do you live this life conscious of the judgement day of God

Default Do you live this life conscious of the judgement day of God

I was just wondering if you conduct your everyday life, in fear of the judgement day of God.....When I say that I mean are you cautious in what you do and what you say, because you are worried about the day when God will judge you.

p,s I know alot of people are going to type they don`t believe in judgement day...so I guess this question is for those who do.

peace be with you !

...born of a future war Face of the Golden Falcon's Avatar

I don't live in fear of judgment day, I look forward to it. There's a big one at the winter solstice, and minor ones each night...and of course the big one in between incarnations.

HETEPU

Req Em Ab

When I die fuck it I want to go to hell.

"Judgement day occurs everyday" Albert Camus.

I don't care about it, Machiavelli and biggie were right, it don't make sense going to heaven with the goodie goodies.

Guardian of the 1st house Hellspawn's Avatar

I do understand those who want to take the risk to not believe but it is such a huge risk, if there's only 1% of chance of the existance of heaven and hell I would do everything to avoid spending the eternity rotting in hellfire.

...born of a future war Face of the Golden Falcon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hellspawn View Post
    I do understand those who want to take the risk to not believe but it is such a huge risk, if there's only 1% of chance of the existance of heaven and hell I would do everything to avoid spending the eternity rotting in hellfire.
    This is huge Hellspawn because you've just said that you basically live your life in fear of rotting in hell. Is this really how you think the Most High operates? Do you think a life lived in fear is the life God wants you to live?

It is not required that someone live in fear for them to do what is right.

HETEPU

Req Em Ab

Quote Originally Posted by prof zooruka View Post
    I was just wondering if you conduct your everyday life, in fear of the judgement day of God.....When I say that I mean are you cautious in what you do and what you say, because you are worried about the day when God will judge you.

p,s I know alot of people are going to type they don`t believe in judgement day...so I guess this question is for those who do.

peace be with you !
    You mean the judgement day of god that psychopathic, pedo, money grabbing religion want me to believe to live in fear and obey? No thanks, I'll pass.

"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason, than that of blind-folded fear.
    " - Thomas Jefferson

As long as I die with a sword in my hand I'm good.

Quote Originally Posted by prof zooruka View Post

peace be with you !
    I do not live my life in fear of God but in the love and oneness of God. If you understand and respect that then you also understand you have nothing to fear.

To follow for fear of judgment is selfish and unproductive.

Support the Real. Click HERE

Quote Originally Posted by Face of the Golden Falcon View Post
    This is huge Hellspawn because you've just said that you basically live your life in fear of rotting in hell. Is this really how you think the Most High operates? Do you think a life lived in fear is the life God wants you to live?

It is not required that someone live in fear for them to do what is right.

HETEPU
    Well I wasnt talking about myself in particular it was more directed about those who dont believe in god. Hopefully I was born under the islam so I have no doubts but I can understand those who dont believe because I know alot of them. The guy says let me live my live today and fuck the rest.

no i dont, i choose to believe that, if there is a God, he is not one to bring forth eternal damnation upon souls(no matter the minute details of the act committed) , i dont see why anyone would want to have a belief in such a diety

Pascals Wager?

The ABBOTT

i went to church today for the first time in like 22 years and let me say this

its a scam

the one i went to.

all they did is ask for money and tell you your not a good christian if you dont come back next week and give some money and volunteer your time running the church, it was a buisiness andthe rest was brainwashing jesus is the light shit and singing. they barely covered anything out the bible at all. i just hung out in the back and read the book of ezekiel. which i should statr a thread on cuz that raised alot of comments in my mind like howbasically demons came to him and were teling him what god wanted and other shit
    Last edited by PALEHORSE; 05-09-2010 at 11:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Food For Thought, i don't even pay you any attention because i know you're a retard.

Quote Originally Posted by Bronze Feet View Post
    no i dont, i choose to believe that, if there is a God, he is not one to bring forth eternal damnation upon souls(no matter the minute details of the act committed) , i dont see why anyone would want to have a belief in such a diety

Pascals Wager?
    I want to believe in a god who is just. For me, it is logical that it must be an abslute justice ; the oppressor during his lifetime got to pay, the rapist, the murderer also. Some of these people pass through the net of justice downhere so there must be a higher justice.

I want to believe in a god who is just. For me, it is logical that it must be an abslute justice ; the oppressor during his lifetime got to pay, the rapist, the murderer also. Some of these people pass through the net of justice downhere so there must be a higher justice.
    as do i, but in a Christian dominated society such as mine, im told that if i say,ummm curse at the moment of my death, regardless of any previous acts i will be condemed to hell. but if a murderer repents on his death bed, all is forgiven and entrance to heaven is allowed

that doesnt seem just to me at all. but really my question was if your belief was based on Pascal's Wager, it just sounded rather similar to it.

Peace and Respect Hellspawn