Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Do you live this life conscious of the judgement day of God

Quote Originally Posted by Hellspawn View Post
    I want to believe in a god who is just. For me, it is logical that it must be an abslute justice ; the oppressor during his lifetime got to pay, the rapist, the murderer also. Some of these people pass through the net of justice downhere so there must be a higher justice.
    Suffering for all eternity for something you do in a short period of time isn't just.

Letting people live for ever isn't just in the first place.
    Heaven will turn into hell within a millennium.

Guardian of the 1st house Hellspawn's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bronze Feet View Post
    as do i, but in a Christian dominated society such as mine, im told that if i say,ummm curse at the moment of my death, regardless of any previous acts i will be condemed to hell. but if a murderer repents on his death bed, all is forgiven and entrance to heaven is allowed

that doesnt seem just to me at all. but really my question was if your belief was based on Pascal's Wager, it just sounded rather similar to it.

Peace and Respect Hellspawn
    It seems not logical at all to me that's why the Quran says that the bible is corrupted (half of this site is convinced ... I mean this is not an argument but theres scientific and historical proofs that tends to prove it).

Islam also says that one of the attributes of god is "The Just" and that every good deed is rewarded 10 times while a bad deed is punishhed once. On the other hand there are sins that are eliminatory like the kufr or takin associate or idols beside god. Or like the murder (even if someone repents sincerely he'll be punished for that sin but won't spend eternity in hell.. and god is all merciful).

Islam is also tryinn to set a higher justice in the community by askin from the rich to give money to the poor and adoptin the orphans (wich are all deeds that are highly rewarded) etc...

So it dont work like in christianity where you go to confess to a priest and you're forgiven. In islam theres no priest and the relation between the man and his creator is direct. You have to repent sincerely and ask for forgivness to be forgiven. Otherwise you'll be judged for every single bad deed you made and rewarded even for an insignificant "salam aleikum" (wich is Peace be upon you).

everything is the all

why would i fear what i am ?

"all is in the all"

peace

Quote Originally Posted by Visionz View Post
    I do not live my life in fear of God but in the love and oneness of God. If you understand and respect that then you also understand you have nothing to fear.

To follow for fear of judgment is selfish and unproductive.

psalm 111:10 - Fear of the LORD is the foundation of true wisdom. All who obey his commandments will grow in wisdom. Praise him forever!

proverbs 3:7-Don't be impressed with your own wisdom. Instead, fear the LORD and turn away from evil.

peace be with you !

Do you live this life conscious of the judgement day of God

No? What the fuck? Some people actually do? I feel sorry for your weak pathetic minds.

Quote Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post

No? What the fuck? Some people actually do? I feel sorry for your weak pathetic minds.
    so your saying for people not to be classed as weak minded, they should be free to do whatever they want and forsake God because to embrace God`s values is weak mindedness ?????

just curious

peace be with you !

Quote Originally Posted by prof zooruka View Post
    psalm 111:10 - Fear of the LORD is the foundation of true wisdom. All who obey his commandments will grow in wisdom. Praise him forever!

proverbs 3:7-Don't be impressed with your own wisdom. Instead, fear the LORD and turn away from evil.

peace be with you !
    you quoting these passages shows you don't really understand what I'm saying.

"Oh Love and Understanding of the Oneness of God, yeah you better hear these passages about fear and turning away from evil cuz that Love is some EVIL Shit!"

You should really stop being a knucklehead and just ask questions if you don't understand we're I'm coming from instead of what you just did there with this post. It's not at all applicable to what's being said.

Support the Real. Click HERE

so your saying for people not to be classed as weak minded, they should be free to do whatever they want and forsake God because to embrace God`s values is weak mindedness ?????

just curious

peace be with you !
    No, I'm saying why does God have to play into the equation? Do you have to do what's right because God wants you to? How about those that do right, simply because it's the right thing to do? It's incredibly weak minded to have "parent over the shoulder syndrome" regarding God, and or the existence of Heaven and Hell. I don't fear repercussion regarding the afterlife because I do what's right according to me. If I'm wrong and I'm eternally damned for it, then so be it, I did the best I could regarding the verifiable information I was given on this planet, which is next to none. I don't trust biblical periodicals of any kind because they're written by people and revised by people, and people simply can't be trusted. They always have an ulterior motive. Just look at the Catholic Church. I have a conscience, and I trust it, and God never gets in the way of logical decision making. I help others, because it makes me feel good, not because I think I'm somehow doing God a favor. To me, that's the most pathetic of all, those that claim to do good in the name of God. How do they know what God wants? And do you ever notice, it's those people who always end up doing the most harm? Those kinds of people can go to hell. No pun intended.

fear is the foundation of true wisdom?

i dont care who you are - if you're afraid of something, that emotion is blocking you from seeing it clearly

Crystal Skull Bearer aiRship SwaBBie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mumm Ra View Post
    fear is the foundation of true wisdom?

i dont care who you are - if you're afraid of something, that emotion is blocking you from seeing it clearly
    1)Thought is creative

2)Fear attracts like energy

3)Love is all there is.

PEACE

No, I'm saying why does God have to play into the equation? Do you have to do what's right because God wants you to? How about those that do right, simply because it's the right thing to do? .
    Question : Where does secular society get the basis for what is good and what is evil.... what is right and what is wrong???? does it come from God or do they just make it up themselves ?????

peace be with you !

Banned

Question : Where does secular society get the basis for what is good and what is evil.... what is right and what is wrong???? does it come from God or do they just make it up themselves ?????
    societies that don't believe in your god or jesus have rules and regulations. the greeks, romans, egyptians, et al. who believed in many gods had laws that said what was right and wrong. and according to you, those religions were all invented. so maybe people just do right or wrong no matter what invented religion they believe in.

where did god get his basis for right and wrong? did he just make it up himself?

peace be with you !
    Needless to say, nothing you learned from the bible came from God.

Guardian of the 1st house Hellspawn's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
    societies that don't believe in your god or jesus have rules and regulations. the greeks, romans, egyptians, et al. who believed in many gods had laws that said what was right and wrong. and according to you, those religions were all invented. so maybe people just do right or wrong no matter what invented religion they believe in.
    The greeks, romans, egyptians were also enslaving people, raping their woman, sometimes sacrificing their children, killing at will, promoting incest and homosexuality. Great !

Do you live this life conscious of the judgement day of God

I thought you were aware enough to understand the goals of the who-you-know ; a completely worldly pagan non religious civilisation. They attainded their goal with you.