Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Do you live this life conscious of the judgement day of God

Quote Originally Posted by Hellspawn View Post

I thought you were aware enough to understand the goals of the who-you-know ; a completely worldly pagan non religious civilisation. They attainded their goal with you.
    I don't even know what that means.

What kind of pimply lil virgin bitch would sit at his fucking computer posting threads about fearing the day of judgement, smh.

threads like this make me want to leave the internet for good.
    Bank heist in Kathmandu, it was a slaughter
    The day Buddha was born it rained tea instead of water

Quote Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
    No, I'm saying why does God have to play into the equation? Do you have to do what's right because God wants you to? How about those that do right, simply because it's the right thing to do? It's incredibly weak minded to have "parent over the shoulder syndrome" regarding God, and or the existence of Heaven and Hell. I don't fear repercussion regarding the afterlife because I do what's right according to me. If I'm wrong and I'm eternally damned for it, then so be it, I did the best I could regarding the verifiable information I was given on this planet, which is next to none. I don't trust biblical periodicals of any kind because they're written by people and revised by people, and people simply can't be trusted. They always have an ulterior motive. Just look at the Catholic Church. I have a conscience, and I trust it, and God never gets in the way of logical decision making. I help others, because it makes me feel good, not because I think I'm somehow doing God a favor. To me, that's the most pathetic of all, those that claim to do good in the name of God. How do they know what God wants? And do you ever notice, it's those people who always end up doing the most harm? Those kinds of people can go to hell. No pun intended.
    Co fucking Sign.
    As soon as God Fails these people they become criminals

Quote Originally Posted by prof zooruka View Post
    Question : Where does secular society get the basis for what is good and what is evil.... what is right and what is wrong???? does it come from God or do they just make it up themselves ?????

peace be with you !
    We had those morals long before the bible came along.

The greeks, romans, egyptians were also enslaving people, raping their woman, sometimes sacrificing their children, killing at will, promoting incest and homosexuality. Great !
    Christians & Muslims enslaved people as well.
    Rape still happens every where (bible actually promotes it) children are sacrifised in the bible as well, the bible is filled with stories of genocide.

Populations were smaller back in those days, it was socially acceptable to fuck a cousin because there wasn't much choice to begin with.

How do you promote homosexuality? I Doubt they had propaganda for straight people.
    The Greeks did see faggots as the ultimate army. We would all kill for our loved ones so it actually makes sense to have an army full of men who loved eachother.

Guardian of the 1st house Hellspawn's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ikke View Post
    Christians & Muslims enslaved people as well. Rape still happens every where (bible actually promotes it) children are sacrifised in the bible as well, the bible is filled with stories of genocide.
    these are men deeds, but at least they know it's wrong, their religions told them so, they still do it anyway it's sad.
    Populations were smaller back in those days, it was socially acceptable to fuck a cousin because there wasn't much choice to begin with.
    And Pharaoh marrying between brothers and sisters ?
    How do you promote homosexuality? I Doubt they had propaganda for straight people. The Greeks did see faggots as the ultimate army. We would all kill for our loved ones so it actually makes sense to have an army full of men who loved eachother.
    Greek, yeah you said it. That goes beyond armies.

tAnd Pharaoh marrying between brothers and sisters ?
    Pharoahe's were Gods, interbreeding the royal blood line with the common folks was probably more sick and disgusting to them then incest is to us.

Times change, we progress.
    Some things that were considered civilized even in the last century seems barbaric now.

Pharoahe's were Gods, interbreeding the royal blood line with the common folks was probably more sick and disgusting to them then incest is to us.

Times change, we progress.
    Some things that were considered civilized even in the last century seems barbaric now.
    So it's right then.

Pharoahs didn't commonly marry their sibling. Myth. If I remember it's that the wedding ceremony says that they are as brother and sister, not that they are brother and sister. That's how they defined a marriage. You're family now.

What did happen is you needed your mother or wife to be the wife, sister, or daughter of a previous pharaoh because the line of kings is carried by female blood.

Ignorants.

And there's nothing wrong with Greek homosexuality. They had a bisexual culture. They were married, had children, raised them, were husbands to their wives, and then had homosexual relations on top of that as a rule. Alexander the Great had a male lover, but he also fathered three sons by three women. Its not like men and women get along well now. Nothing's changed. We fuck women for the sex and the kids, and our relationship with them is based on this. We still want our times with the guys. If we had our way we'd almost only hang out with guys and fuck women. Greeks compromised to never see their wives and fuck dudes... totally reasonable.
    HANKERING FOR SOME BEEF CURTAINS

Quote Originally Posted by TheBoarzHeadBoy View Post
    Pharoahs didn't commonly marry their sibling. Myth. If I remember it's that the wedding ceremony says that they are as brother and sister, not that they are brother and sister. That's how they defined a marriage. You're family now.

What did happen is you needed your mother or wife to be the wife, sister, or daughter of a previous pharaoh because the line of kings is carried by female blood.

Ignorants.
    I don't know who's the ignorant.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBoarzHeadBoy View Post
    And there's nothing wrong with Greek homosexuality. They had a bisexual culture. They were married, had children, raised them, were husbands to their wives, and then had homosexual relations on top of that as a rule. Alexander the Great had a male lover, but he also fathered three sons by three women. Its not like men and women get along well now. Nothing's changed. We fuck women for the sex and the kids, and our relationship with them is based on this. We still want our times with the guys. If we had our way we'd almost only hang out with guys and fuck women. Greeks compromised to never see their wives and fuck dudes... totally reasonable.
    Speak for yourself.

I'm gonna write a book. It will be titled : Why do you need a book to tell you how to act?
    With the subheading, "figure it out yourself, you stupid fucks"

also
    only a select few pharaohs wanted themselves to be worshiped as the one god
    otherwise the culture called for everybody including common folk to manifest god's attributes
    Kemet = the land
    Kamau = the people
    Kam = black
    Au = god
    (which reminds me i been waiting since february for my copy of the pert em hru, should go sort that out)
    Last edited by Mumm Ra; 05-10-2010 at 04:12 PM.

Either way I'm pretty sure the pharoahes didn't marry the commoners.

But the same happened in europe in the dark ages.