Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Christianity and islam will always be enemies.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by prof zooruka View Post
    One thing ive learned from being in k.t.l and from debating muslims is, christianity and islam will always be enemies of each other, and this will never change...no matter how much people on each side try to sugar coat the relationship.... both christianity and islam are polarizing doctrines, who both claim to be the only true religion of God !!!!! so this means your either in one camp or your in the other, there are no two ways about it....fundamentalist christians will always hold to there belief that islam is a false religion until the day they die, and fundamentalist muslims will never embrace christianity no matter what.
    this is why atheism is so great. we are not enemies with any religion. no wars in the name of god.

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
    When the savior comes, Zooruka will miss the boat. He'll be too busy looking for Jesus.

Banned

Prof, what fucking denomination are you?? and don't just say christian, there's a million sects

So the battle lines have been draw in the sand...I guess it`s up to you which camp your in ????
    man you belong in the 11th century, im sure you would have definitely answered the pope's call and joined the Crusade.

problem is the crusaders actually ended up respecting the Muslims, i highly doubt you would ever come to a point where you would try to understand the muslim faith let alone respect it.

Quote Originally Posted by Visionz View Post
    First of all, FUCK YOU, I'll post where I damn well please, 2nd of all, You don't know what the fuck you're talking about. Islam embraces Jesus but you're too fuckin ignorant to actual picking up a Quran to realize that, continuing on your bullshit quest to pass judgement on things you don't understand.

I'm about to return the favor. Except that I know exactly why I do what I do and what base I'm standing on as I pass judgement.
    Wow. If I pick up the Quran again, will I be able to become as hateful and spiteful as you are in your post?

Actions speak louder than words. But even your words are hateful.

As long as the Islamic nation stays completely in denial of their retarded policies, and Christianity does the same, this stupid squabble will never end. Imagine Hellspawn trying to convince me that Islamic women are happy being covered head to toe in a black shroud in the middle of the fucking desert. Imagine the nerve of such a person. Then imagine Zooruka backing the Pope on his abstinence only policies of the unmarried. Imagine the nerve of that. Who do these people think they are? You're imbeciles. All religious people are. They need to believe in magical stories from 2000 years ago or else their life won't have meaning. Yikes.

Guardian of the 1st house Hellspawn's Avatar

One thing ive learned from being in k.t.l and from debating muslims is, christianity and islam will always be enemies of each other, and this will never change...no matter how much people on each side try to sugar coat the relationship.... both christianity and islam are polarizing doctrines, who both claim to be the only true religion of God !!!!! so this means your either in one camp or your in the other, there are no two ways about it....fundamentalist christians will always hold to there belief that islam is a false religion until the day they die, and fundamentalist muslims will never embrace christianity no matter what.

So the battle lines have been draw in the sand...I guess it`s up to you which camp your in ????

p.s for all those who say they embrace all religions or don`t follow any religion don`t bother replying to this thread.

peace be with you !
    Every time muslims colonised lands where christians lived, they were good to them (Spain, Jersalem, Egypt...) but every time muslims lived under christians they have been killed (Spain, Jersalem, North Africa, Chechenya, Afghanistan, ...). So who have a problem with who ?

p.s for all those who say they embrace all religions or don`t follow any religion don`t bother replying to this thread.

peace be with you !
    Solution is simple. Dump all religions. I did.

Important video, make sure you watch it!

I'm fairly certain The Prof is Catholic like me if a half dozen years without going to church counts...
    HANKERING FOR SOME BEEF CURTAINS

Quote Originally Posted by Hellspawn View Post
    Every time muslims colonised lands where christians lived, they were good to them (Spain, Jersalem, Egypt...) but every time muslims lived under christians they have been killed (Spain, Jersalem, North Africa, Chechenya, Afghanistan, ...). So who have a problem with who ?
    That's like saying the Nazis were good to the Jews in Poland.

"Here, pin this gold star on your chest so it's easy for the police to identify you for your protection. There's been strange going ons of late and we want to make sure our Jewish neighbors aren't going to get kidnapped by those communists. Have you heard about the Polgroms in Russia? Terrible stuff. I wouldn't worry about it though. We Germans are here to protect you."

I'm not going to say that the Arab nations were worse then the majority of Europe, but that's because they're Eastern Mediterranean and still preserved the Greco-Roman Hellenism which got wiped out in the west. It's not like the Byzantines were savages either. It has little to do with Islam.
    HANKERING FOR SOME BEEF CURTAINS

Quote Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
    this is why atheism is so great. we are not enemies with any religion. no wars in the name of god.
    Yes, atheism is great in that regard. But unfortunetly it's becoming a religion within it'self. I am not talking about sensible athiests that does not actively created inflammetory situation between it'self and other religions.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellspawn View Post
    The ridiculous thing is that, it's not even "Christians" that are at war with Muslims. Rather mis-guided people who's religions were warped by "empires" that made use of the death of Christ.

Quote Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
    As long as the Islamic nation stays completely in denial of their retarded policies, and Christianity does the same, this stupid squabble will never end. Imagine Hellspawn trying to convince me that Islamic women are happy being covered head to toe in a black shroud in the middle of the fucking desert. Imagine the nerve of such a person. Then imagine Zooruka backing the Pope on his abstinence only policies of the unmarried. Imagine the nerve of that. Who do these people think they are? You're imbeciles. All religious people are. They need to believe in magical stories from 2000 years ago or else their life won't have meaning. Yikes.
    Why do people listen to the pope about sex anyway, if he knows anything about it, he shouldn't...

Guardian of the 1st house Hellspawn's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheBoarzHeadBoy View Post
    That's like saying the Nazis were good to the Jews in Poland.

"Here, pin this gold star on your chest so it's easy for the police to identify you for your protection. There's been strange going ons of late and we want to make sure our Jewish neighbors aren't going to get kidnapped by those communists. Have you heard about the Polgroms in Russia? Terrible stuff. I wouldn't worry about it though. We Germans are here to protect you."

I'm not going to say that the Arab nations were worse then the majority of Europe, but that's because they're Eastern Mediterranean and still preserved the Greco-Roman Hellenism which got wiped out in the west. It's not like the Byzantines were savages either. It has little to do with Islam.
    wikipedia:
    Under Islam, Christians and Jews were recognised as "peoples of the book", and were free to practice their religion, but faced a number of mandatory discriminations and penalties as dhimmis.[14] (here it says numbers but this is really hypocrites because they only paid this tax like the muslims citizens, and that grant to them protection as they are free to not fight in case of war). Conversion to Islam proceeded at a steadily increasing pace. The muladies (Muslims of ethnic Iberian origin) are believed to have comprised the majority of the population of Al-Andalus by the end of the 10th century.[15][16]

With the Arab conquest, Jews were allowed back into the city.[58] The Rashidun caliph Umar ibn al-Khattab signed a treaty with Monophysite Christian Patriarch Sophronius, assuring him that Jerusalem's Christian holy places and population would be protected under Muslim rule.[59]

You can check what happened in the other case... historacal facts !!!!

SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR

Quote Originally Posted by Sean Bateman View Post

You are a hateful individual, and you'll probably be sweating it out in hell with me and fellow atheists.
    haha nice one.
    We do it for the people.