Look, if you actually read all the posts of the people who think I should be banned, there is a reoccuring trend within there posts...which is they all want me to change ...which is secret talk for we want to get zooruka to see things like we do !!! visionz is the king of this mentality !!!!!!.... and because they perceive that it is futile then they have resorted to out right hatred and are now trying to have me banned.

Just read visionz post in this thread the evidance is clear, this dude is just trying to ban me, because he can`t get me to think like him...and sorry last time I check we where all free to have our own opinion` s, not to think like visionz wants us to.

Proof !!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Visionz View Post
to try and help him open his eyes a bit. It's a cycle that happens over and over that's utterly pointless. Him and his mindset are an energy-stealing cess pool that I won't let continue any longer.

he says I need to open my eyes, and he goes on to say it`s utterly pointless because I won`t conform to his mentality...and then he says this is not working so he wants to make sure im no longer allowed to continue here anymore....the proof is all there.

You judge for yourself his motives.

peace be with you !