Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Don`t ban me from k.t.l'

Damn, everyone need to chill.

Guardian of the 1st house Hellspawn's Avatar

Yall taking KTL too seriously, like Zoo said when ones log off there still nothing from these discussions. And as every body is entitled to its position we have to deal with it.

How can we hate each other on the net, theres already too much hate IRL so this is stupid, plus, want it or not we all have points in common wich are the wu tang music so we can't be bad persons

Quote Originally Posted by prof zooruka View Post
    There you have it folks straight from the horses mouth.

How is that your business anyway....you do you and let me do me !!!!!

dude I have read how skampoe and the other general chat kings have exposed you millions of times, its beyond a joke..... and you calling me pathetic hmmm.

peace be with you !
    Gen chat kings? your such a fucking homo.

Now one has been exposed it's a ritual of back and forth banter that has been going on before your virgin ass ever came along.

and stop typing peace be upon you you fucking loser..
    Bank heist in Kathmandu, it was a slaughter
    The day Buddha was born it rained tea instead of water

Quote Originally Posted by SHALLAH JUSTICE View Post
    Gen chat kings? your such a fucking homo.

Now one has been exposed it's a ritual of back and forth banter that has been going on before your virgin ass ever came along.

and stop typing peace be upon you you fucking loser..
    LOOOOOOOOOOOL

*plays Prodigy's Firestarter* "I'm the firestarter, twisted firestarter !"

Quote Originally Posted by Come Honor Face View Post
    Ban you? Why are you worried about being banned? I mean, you are a intolerant asshole of epic proportions, but you ain't gonna get banned for it.

Visionz is trying to have me banned.

Quote Originally Posted by Visionz View Post
    . I've put in a request that you be perma-banned from KTL .
    peace be with you !
    Last edited by zooruka; 05-13-2010 at 07:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellspawn View Post
    Yall taking KTL too seriously, like Zoo said when ones log off there still nothing from these discussions. And as every body is entitled to its position we have to deal with it.

How can we hate each other on the net, theres already too much hate IRL so this is stupid, plus, want it or not we all have points in common wich are the wu tang music so we can't be bad persons
    word!!!

It's love that made so many people wanted to hear what the prophets had to say and wanted to better themselves and their enviroment.

Pity prophets can't defeat human flaws, our souls are shaped by every external and subesquent internal stimuli we recieve. Hence the words of the prophets are warpped.

Whats worse for the Christians is that their prophet were killed and then used by scared people for their own gains...

I think people give you too much attention zooruka, you have an outdated, irrelevant vision of things.
    You don't deserve for people to keep calling you out and trying to prove you wrong, like visionz is doing.
    You do like what, one thread a week? You're not spamming.As long as people can ignore your islamophobian, homophobian rants they shouldn't complain, and you shouldn't be banned.
    At least you remind us that there are still people who think the way you do.

I just want to thank all of you who are saying I shouldn`t be banned...even if you don`t agree with my style.

peace be with you !

I agree with Mcgirt, it's such a waste of energy trying to argue with Zooruka.

Just let him be, i know his shit is annoying sometimes, but people have to just let it go.

He isn't going to change any time soon, certainly not as a result of anything anyone here says.

Just ignore him.

i dunno if he deserves to be banned per se
    all i know is he completely lacks the ability of critical thought
    thus making most of his posts seem like spam, because they're always the exact same thing
    yes, we know you think everything that doesn't come from the bible is of the devil - we don't need to hear it in every other post

@ the guy who's quick to tell everyone here that their beliefs, lifestyles or whatever is the work of satan, demons, etc with blatant disregard and lack of respect turning to those same people and begging for help in a time of need. Better he feel the wrath now then when he dies later. Consider it a learning experience Zooruka. You did this to yourself. No one else is responsible for your actions and no one else can save you.

Support the Real. Click HERE

Hey Visions, are you a muslim?

@ the guy who's quick to tell everyone here that their beliefs, lifestyles or whatever is the work of satan, demons, etc with blatant disregard and lack of respect turning to those same people and begging for help in a time of need.
    lmao - that is kind of funny...
    didn't put that thought into it

Quote Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
    Hey Visions, are you a muslim?
    No, while I respect Islam I lack the discipline to give myself that title. (I don't pray five times a day, drink alcohol, etc)

I do believe in the Creator and that all of life and existence comes from a single source. I don't have a label for it outside of striving to be a decent human being.

Support the Real. Click HERE

No, while I respect Islam I lack the discipline to give myself that title. (I don't pray five times a day, drink alcohol, etc)

I do believe in the Creator and that all of life and existence comes from a single source. I don't have a label for it outside of striving to be a decent human being.
    You don't need that discipline to give yourself that title.

Do you believe that the Quran is the word of God ?