Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Don`t ban me from k.t.l'

Quote Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
    because you are a secondary

i wouldn't be surprised if you were Visions

shit is funny none the less
    hahahah

Who on wu tang corp says the stuff I do...my posts alone should tell you im not a secondary.

peace be with you !

Quote Originally Posted by Visionz View Post
    ^the voice of satan on wu corp

luke 11:17

Jesus knew their thoughts and said to them: "Any kingdom divided against itself will be ruined, and a house divided against itself will fall. If Satan is divided against himself, how can his kingdom stand?

How can Satan drive out Satan? If a kingdom is divided against itself, that kingdom cannot stand. If a house is divided against itself, that house cannot stand. And if Satan opposes himself and is divided, he cannot stand; his end has come.” (Mark 3:23-26, NIV).

Don`t you think all my anti satan comments would mean satan was divided against himself...If Im the voice of satan.

peace be with you !
    Last edited by zooruka; 05-14-2010 at 10:58 PM.

that's exactly something a secondary would try and have you believe

because you are a secondary

i wouldn't be surprised if you were Visions

shit is funny none the less
    damn Sunny that one hurts but I could see where you're coming from. I thought CJ was a 2nd for a long time. Those personalities that are too much of a whack job to be true. Sadly, I don't think it's the case for either of 'em. I kinda wish it was just a joke.

Support the Real. Click HERE

Quote Originally Posted by prof zooruka View Post
    luke 11:17

Jesus knew their thoughts and said to them: "Any kingdom divided against itself will be ruined, and a house divided against itself will fall. If Satan is divided against himself, how can his kingdom stand?

How can Satan drive out Satan? If a kingdom is divided against itself, that kingdom cannot stand. If a house is divided against itself, that house cannot stand. And if Satan opposes himself and is divided, he cannot stand; his end has come.” (Mark 3:23-26, NIV).

Don`t you think all my anti satan comments would mean satan was divided against himself...If Im the voice of satan.

peace be with you !
    that's exactly what a demon would say, demon.

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Visionz View Post
    damn Sunny that one hurts but I could see where you're coming from. I thought CJ was a 2nd for a long time. Those personalities that are too much of a whack job to be true. Sadly, I don't think it's the case for either of 'em. I kinda wish it was just a joke.
    i wasn't trying to diss

it's just that you really are caught up with zoo

so i assumed (for a few seconds) that maybe you playin a joke on us

allot of good came out of those discussions believe it or not

Charles Jones has to be a secondary

has to be

or someone who is trying to prove a point
    Last edited by LORD NOSE; 05-14-2010 at 11:56 PM.

Mod fight! Mod fi....ehh nothing happened.

i wasn't trying to diss

it's just that you really are caught up with zoo

so i assumed (for a few seconds) that maybe you playin a joke on us

allot of good came out of those discussions believe it or not

Charles Jones has to be a secondary

has to be

or someone who is trying to prove a point
    I was just playin man, no offense takin. Idk I just don't take kindly to that holier-than-thou shit he's on. That combined with the constant fake pursuit of knowledge , I think ktl would be better off without him.

i think ive had a change of heart
    Seriously nobody cares about islam or did care about islam in the west (at least in modern times) before terrorism started, for the most part it was just some obscure arab religion, and that was it.... But since sept 11 islam has been exposed for what it is,and showed it`s true colours to the rest of humanity (somthing most eastern people have known for a long time) and then muslims wonder why people don`t like islam and bash islam.

Really I don`t care how muslims try and put a spin on what has happend in regards to terrorism, that stuff is commanded in the koran..defense or not sept 11 showed how vicious muslims can be when it comes to killing, the blatant disregard for innocent human life is plain to see and there action demonstrate this...I know the west has done some pretty bad things but this was never commanded by there religion and also the west has never set out to do mass premeditated killing of innocent civillians.

Islam has been exposed deal with it !!!!!!!!!!!

peace be with you !
    after reading this im seeing zooruka has an agenda here, and is here for nothing else

how many hundreds of times have people explained things to him just to have him say stuff like this? yet he will dismiss any wrongful act of a christian as them not being true christians
    give em duh boot

SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR

yea i have had a hard time believing a person like cj and even prof exist in real life let alone a wu tang forum.

i still dont believe theyre 100% authentic

cj is just ridiculous. talks shit about "ignorant black men" at the library on the computer and then he goes to work and cleans piss and shit stains. and he lives with his mom.

shit is too much.

Originally Posted by Visionz
    ^the voice of satan on wu corp
    lol
    We do it for the people.

Quote Originally Posted by prof zooruka View Post
    can`t handle a debate or differance of opinion and percives he can`t get through to me...which translates to " zooruka doesn`t believe what I believe or look at things the way I do, so he must be banned" !!!!!
    You twisted the reason. Its nothing towards what you believe in. Its your constant unpopular opinions towards other belief systems. That is what is disruptive.

Repeatedly stating your own beliefs is easy and redundant. You can't be a good poster (especially when the subject is religion) in KTL without acknowledging another system of beliefs and the good within them.

Quote Originally Posted by Prolifical ENG View Post
    You twisted the reason. Its nothing towards what you believe in. Its your constant unpopular opinions towards other belief systems. That is what is disruptive.

Repeatedly stating your own beliefs is easy and redundant. You can't be a good poster (especially when the subject is religion) in KTL without acknowledging another system of beliefs and the good within them.
    That's fucking bullshit. I don't have to admit the good in Religion if i think it should be completely abolished. That would be contrary to what I'm trying to say.

Nobody says you have to "admit" anything. Many religions have common things in them. It should be abolished because of, the control? Nothing wrong with that opinion. As long as you don't go in every thread that heavily discusses religion and repeatedly state that.

Quote Originally Posted by Prolifical ENG View Post
    Nobody says you have to "admit" anything. Many religions have common things in them. It should be abolished because of, the control? Nothing wrong with that opinion. As long as you don't go in every thread that heavily discusses religion and repeatedly state that.
    but because I won't admit the good in religion that makes me a bad poster, that's what you said.

Quote Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
    but because I won't admit the good in religion that makes me a bad poster, that's what you said.
    Put it this way. Some dont agree with religion at all in KTL that are good posters. They seldom post in threads about religion. I also didn't post "admit", I wrote "acknowledge" which semantically I think is different. The only other word I would use is maybe "accept".