Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Self-Ether 101

-

Default Self-Ether 101

So i see it's you that keeps closing my topics. You a bitch and i've never liked you. Your faggot ass is always hating on my opinions. You need to get a life and get off my back. Oh i forgot you don't have a life because you're always on the computer hahahahahahahahahahaha. I know you don't have a woman. If you do got one, she's a retard like you.

Prostitutes don't work day shifts?

Support the Real. Click HERE

-

Don't be hating on me because i fuck with prostitutes. Your stupid ass don't even know that you pay them stuck up bitches you deal with to get some ass when you take them to a restaurant, movie, the club, a vacation. Don't tell me your paying for all that just to show them your a nice guy hahahahahahahahahahahaha. Men do that for a reason when they get with a woman so they can get some ass but ya'll dumb muthafuckas act like ya'll don't understand that. At least when i get with a prostitute, i don't have to pay for all that bullshit just to get some ass.

HAHahaHAhaAHAHAhahHAH!

At least when i get with a prostitute, i don't have to pay for all that bullshit just to get some ass.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Don't be hating on me because i fuck with prostitutes. Your stupid ass don't even know that you pay them stuck up bitches you deal with to get some ass when you take them to a restaurant, movie, the club, a vacation. Don't tell me your paying for all that just to show them your a nice guy hahahahahahahahahahahaha. Men do that for a reason when they get with a woman so they can get some ass but ya'll dumb muthafuckas act like ya'll don't understand that. At least when i get with a prostitute, i don't have to pay for all that bullshit just to get some ass.
    By the time I was 20 (with absolutely no money) I had more pussy than you'll see in your entire life. You're a grown man with a kids mentality, sitting in a library sharing views no one cares about, who's gonna drive his geo metro back to his parent's house to whom he still lives with and probably pays next to nothing in rent. Forgive me if your opinion on me or anything else doesn't exactly hold weight.

-

Oooh you're bragging to me that you've had more pussy than me hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. That makes you a better man than me hahahahahahahahahahahaha. I don't give a fuck how much pussy you've had. Your a faggot and a lame. You think you know me because i've told you a little bit about myself and you think you can judge me and i don't give a shit. So what i live with my parents and i use a computer at the library. What the fuck i look like buying a computer and being on it all day like your bitch ass when i don't like being on the computer all day.

Banned

I don't give a fuck how much pussy you've had. Your a faggot.

actually charles, getting pussy is the opposite of being a faggot

sleepless in basedworld ALCATRAZ's Avatar

CJ for mayor

Quote Originally Posted by charlesjones View Post
    so what i live with my parents and i use a computer at the library. What the fuck i look like buying a computer and being on it all day like your bitch ass when i don't like being on the computer all day.
    lmao

fail!

ain't nothing change but the address...

Oooh you're bragging to me that you've had more pussy than me hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. That makes you a better man than me hahahahahahahahahahahaha. I don't give a fuck how much pussy you've had. Your a faggot and a lame. You think you know me because i've told you a little bit about myself and you think you can judge me and i don't give a shit. So what i live with my parents and i use a computer at the library. What the fuck i look like buying a computer and being on it all day like your bitch ass when i don't like being on the computer all day.
    using the computer at the library was something I used to do when I was in junior high. You do it in your 30's. Its not judging or saying I'm better than you, its just statin facts.

I can roll out of bed and walk butt nekid into the kitchen to make myself a pot of coffee in the morning.

If you tried this, your parents would think you were crazy and your mom would probably throw a shoe upside your head.

Its not a judgement call, those are just the facts.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Visionz View Post
    using the computer at the library was something I used to do when I was in junior high.
    when i was in junior high, the only thing you could use a computer for was to play Oregon Trail.

Quote Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
    when i was in junior high, the only thing you could use a computer for was to play Oregon Trail.
    man, Oregon Trail was the shit back in the day, that was more like elementary school though. What year did you graduate HS?

Lol the funnest part was hunting..

gotta be a joke or you old as fuck.

you dated yourself right there.

In middle school we was using computers to do shit like presentations and shit.Teacher let us bring in a movie and then she took stills from it and made jpg files outta that shit and we had to type up shit and whatnot. The keyboarding lessons had mario an shit ,animated shits.

I got to bus it to the privileged side of town for school though.

still oregon trail was in grade school. 4th grade at the latest.IM the class of 98 dude.

you gotta be class of 90 or 88.HA!

that shit would blow if you tried to cross the river and then you loose all types of supplies only to get back on land and have the rest of your party fall victim to sickness or some shit