View Poll Results: WHO ROCKED THIS SHIT?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sinapse

5 35.71%
  • Exxxon

9 64.29%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: SINAPSE vs EXXXON

BITE YO FUKIN HEAD OFF JIGSAW45's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sinapse View Post
    some angry pathetic people up in here, just get ya hustle on...make some music stop being such faggots
    .........lmao,it was only a matter of time b4 ur crybaby ass replied,ur so fukin predictable. And of course you still don't know wen to mind ur fukin bizness. I was addressin inf not you.aint nobody angry or got a problem with ur music makin ability...ur just an asshole in real life that wants niggas to always say ur shits fire n can't take the truth wen you get shut down. Dudes is feelin you musically n that's peace,but nobody fukin likes you.they just don't wanna say it. Like I said....its watever cuz I knew you were gonna cry like a bitch. Lol,the funny shit in real life you a bitch n wouldn't dare speak to me crazy like that cuz i'll knock ur fukin teeth in. You couldn't even pick up the fone wen shit got hot,beeeeitch!

Quote Originally Posted by JIGSAW45 View Post
    .........lmao,it was only a matter of time b4 ur crybaby ass replied,ur so fukin predictable. And of course you still don't know wen to mind ur fukin bizness. I was addressin inf not you.aint nobody angry or got a problem with ur music makin ability...ur just an asshole in real life that wants niggas to always say ur shits fire n can't take the truth wen you get shut down. Dudes is feelin you musically n that's peace,but nobody fukin likes you.they just don't wanna say it. Like I said....its watever cuz I knew you were gonna cry like a bitch. Lol,the funny shit in real life you a bitch n wouldn't dare speak to me crazy like that cuz i'll knock ur fukin teeth in. You couldn't even pick up the fone wen shit got hot,beeeeitch!
    Listen man, you came in here taking issue with someone voting for me? That's where you are at? Giving feedback on feedback?? You must have better things to do.

The fact is you don't know me in real life, people love me in real life you idiot but how would you know either way? That is an example of just how pathetic and twisted your take on reality is, you think that based on some posts on a forum you know me in real life...you don't even know one person that knows me in real life.

Another few facts, related to no one liking me, but not saying anything is....despite the fact I AM AN ASSHOLE ON HERE, I've won best artist 2 years in a row, beating out egomaniac circle jerk losers such as yourself who have to vote for themselves...also peep the thread in the last project I dropped, there wasn't a single negative comment even from you!!! so you run along with that bullshit little one

with all that said, honestly I don't hate any of ya'll, all I really give a shit about is the music. say what you want bout this or that but there is nothing to gain by continuing this discussion. I'm just gonna keep doing what I do everyday, writing and making beats and getting better and better and better, I suggest you try to do the same.
    Peace

I'm glad ole sinapse finally decided to not rap like kermit the frog and found out what rhythem was. Oh man, you should have heard him in his early days.

SkamPoe at instagram @kinghippoe
    FOLLOW!!

BITE YO FUKIN HEAD OFF JIGSAW45's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sinapse View Post
    with all that said, honestly I don't hate any of ya'll, all I really give a shit about is the music. say what you want bout this or that but there is nothing to gain by continuing this discussion. I'm just gonna keep doing what I do everyday, writing and making beats and getting better and better and better, I suggest you try to do the same.
    Peace
    ..........blahhhhh,blahhhhhwaaaa,waaaah,still cryin like a girl.whos the egomaniac fuckface,i was addressin some real thoughts to my dude inf n again you made it about urself. I'm the same mufuka on n off the mic n half dozen niggas here n hundreds of niggas that know pcp can cosign.Where the fuck do you see anything remotely close to sayin ur wak? Are you half blind too?! I bet you 12 in the background ass naked n ky'd up rootin 4 you,...who's pathetic? Plz mufuka,u mad cuz I tell it how I see it n erry1 else is thinkin it but too pussy to say it.

Quote Originally Posted by JIGSAW45 View Post
    ..........blahhhhh,blahhhhhwaaaa,waaaah,still cryin like a girl.whos the egomaniac fuckface,i was addressin some real thoughts to my dude inf n again you made it about urself. I'm the same mufuka on n off the mic n half dozen niggas here n hundreds of niggas that know pcp can cosign.Where the fuck do you see anything remotely close to sayin ur wak? Are you half blind too?! I bet you 12 in the background ass naked n ky'd up rootin 4 you,...who's pathetic? Plz mufuka,u mad cuz I tell it how I see it n erry1 else is thinkin it but too pussy to say it.
    what ever is said after this falls on deaf ear

SkamPoe at instagram @kinghippoe
    FOLLOW!!