Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: what are good questions to ask jehova witnesses

Quote Originally Posted by TheBoarzHeadBoy View Post
    Lol at zooruka.

"They're wicked because they think Jesus is an Archangel..."

They're polytheistic. It's not like that's hard to believe looking at the situation...

"We have God, his Son, who is also him, and the holy spirit, which is God, and his son, and thus him..."

"So you're saying there are 3 Gods?"

"Err.. No. Well... um... something like that."

"They wouldn't happen to be Brahman, Vishnu, and Shiva would they?"

"NOOOOO!"
    If they are all the same why are you allowed to picture jesus but not God?

The ABBOTT

ask them if they know what goes on underneath the watchtower society building

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Food For Thought, i don't even pay you any attention because i know you're a retard.

Quote Originally Posted by prof zooruka View Post

Just tell them there beliefs are wicked and they are not christians.

peace be with you !
    hahahahahah

Quote Originally Posted by ikke View Post
    If they are all the same why are you allowed to picture jesus but not God?
    Because Jesus was a mortal man...
    HANKERING FOR SOME BEEF CURTAINS

The ABBOTT

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Food For Thought, i don't even pay you any attention because i know you're a retard.

http://www.venganza.org/ Try to convert them to pastafarianism

'

Do they still knock on doors in 2016?

Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
    Do they still knock on doors in 2016?
    yeah..they rang my bell 3 sundays in a row..including sunday just gone..I've been quizzing them

live in a quiet rural village, down a private road, about 2 months ago we had some JW's knock on our door, an older engish gentlmen (50/60ish) and a younger oriental fella, who looked to be about 35, both where dressed extremely smart, full suit and tie shit.

i thought they where trying to sell something or canvassing/market researchers,. but soon as i saw the watchtower magazine in their hands, i was like no thank you,

our back door, is the main door we use, its basically the front door as people have to walk all the way around the property to get to the front door, anyway, the back door leads into the dining room, my partner was sitting at the table, with our 4 children, (harry is blonde hair blue eyed, while the other 3 are girls with the oldest being 5 and the youngest being 1 month old.. they all look similar but very different..lol the oldest is the lightest colored ofthe girls, and with the fairest hair, while the youngest is the most darkest)

so it;s like 10 am, sunday morning, very late breakfast (can't recall why apart from we all lay in) we got fruit, cereals and yogurts with 3 chilli beef sausages and smoked pancetta for me, kids are all at the table, im not dressed (yes i was cookin half nude) kids shout daddy someones here, thinking it was the neighbour or window cleaner or milkman, i casually walk through to open the door, as i approach i see them and them me.. i probably looked like jesus at that time, long scraggly fucked off messy/afroey hair with a big ass beard (it was winter yo!)

i said morning to them and no thanks, harry jumped off his seat and tried to grab the watchtower, i held him back, they started speaking.. asking if i believe ingod. i said no thanks, then they assked which religion i was lulz.

born sikh, which i know comes from vedics, which means i am ind0 -aryan, but thats not religion more culture you know? they looked confused..

so you goto the gurdwara..

nope i dont believe in god, if you need to believe in something else to make you be yourself, your a weak hearted human... is what i replied..

the oriental dude asked again, what religion are you?
    none i replied.. and your partner... she spoke up saying, we dont believe in god or follow any religion....

they had confuzled looks, then left slowly up the steps..

not an interesting story.. but i find it amusing that peoples can be boggled cos we have mixed race family and that i am not a muslim lolol, whose enforcing islamicrayguns on to the family.

sorry if this wasted your time.

Quote Originally Posted by soul controller View Post
    live in a quiet rural village, down a private road, about 2 months ago we had some JW's knock on our door, an older engish gentlmen (50/60ish) and a younger oriental fella, who looked to be about 35, both where dressed extremely smart, full suit and tie shit.

i thought they where trying to sell something or canvassing/market researchers,. but soon as i saw the watchtower magazine in their hands, i was like no thank you,

our back door, is the main door we use, its basically the front door as people have to walk all the way around the property to get to the front door, anyway, the back door leads into the dining room, my partner was sitting at the table, with our 4 children, (harry is blonde hair blue eyed, while the other 3 are girls with the oldest being 5 and the youngest being 1 month old.. they all look similar but very different..lol the oldest is the lightest colored ofthe girls, and with the fairest hair, while the youngest is the most darkest)

so it;s like 10 am, sunday morning, very late breakfast (can't recall why apart from we all lay in) we got fruit, cereals and yogurts with 3 chilli beef sausages and smoked pancetta for me, kids are all at the table, im not dressed (yes i was cookin half nude) kids shout daddy someones here, thinking it was the neighbour or window cleaner or milkman, i casually walk through to open the door, as i approach i see them and them me.. i probably looked like jesus at that time, long scraggly fucked off messy/afroey hair with a big ass beard (it was winter yo!)

i said morning to them and no thanks, harry jumped off his seat and tried to grab the watchtower, i held him back, they started speaking.. asking if i believe ingod. i said no thanks, then they assked which religion i was lulz.

born sikh, which i know comes from vedics, which means i am ind0 -aryan, but thats not religion more culture you know? they looked confused..

so you goto the gurdwara..

nope i dont believe in god, if you need to believe in something else to make you be yourself, your a weak hearted human... is what i replied..

the oriental dude asked again, what religion are you?
    none i replied.. and your partner... she spoke up saying, we dont believe in god or follow any religion....

they had confuzled looks, then left slowly up the steps..

not an interesting story.. but i find it amusing that peoples can be boggled cos we have mixed race family and that i am not a muslim lolol, whose enforcing islamicrayguns on to the family.

sorry if this wasted your time.
    greeting to da soul controller...u still in the UK soul?

im in da city...near Wembley

yes bro., in a small village in bridgnorth,shropshire...

we usually go down to london about twice a month, usually brixton, some area down south east, which can't recall as partners friend lives there.

Shropshire yeah I heard its nice up there. oh nice i love brixton. havent been in ages. peace soul