Thread: Faggot Skinny Jeans Niggas, Southside Queens Speaks.... The Hood DVD !

Exclamation Faggot Skinny Jeans Niggas, Southside Queens Speaks.... The Hood DVD !

Wsup fam, these my peeps from outta Southside Queens NY so show 'em some love. They're working on a DVD where they are getting niggas in the hood to say what they feel about niggas in skinny jeans and this shit is straight comedy. They have a preview trailer of the video which is still a work in progress up on Youtube, shit is mad funny, show some love and check 'em out, leave a comment on their page to show your support and let people know how you feel about the whole "Skinny Jeans" faggotry fad.

Mods i dont know if it's allowed or not so plz dont delete this post or ban me for this post, plz just delete this part if it's not allowed. My girls got a website hussle where they sell custom shirts and do graphics and i'm just tryin to get them some exposure.. http://www.gutterglamorous.com/

Mods, I just realized I posted this in hip-hop when i should've posted this in General Chat. Can you please move this to General Chat rather than delete my thread..Thanks...

PRODIGAL SUN

Wearing your jeans properly at the waist is one thing. One of my friends said they're just practicing for jail.

<bump>

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

where in southside queens ?

emceeeees kick tha bucket

What kinda lames make a video about hating on what kinda pants other men wear? The irony of niggas trying to hate on what size jeans a nigga wears is hilarious. So a nigga rocks slim fit jeans cuz that shit is in style now and the nigga keeps up with the times - another nigga still stuck on the 03 tall tee fad gets emotional about another niggas pants. Whos the faggot?

Much niggas down on the islands are rockin skinny jeans and flip flops with brightly colored tank tops and will cut a niggas throat quick fast - id like to see if anybody would call one of these niggas queer to their face.

Videos like this make black people look mad ignorant smh
    Boston - NYC

^ niggas a flaming faggot..c'mon son, you know aint no grown ass man got any business wearing girl jeans and shit...Niggas wearing tight ass girl jeans with rhinestones on them and shit with girl belts, nigga u know these niggas is wrong son, unless...u wear them shits?

Re: your comment about hard niggas on the islands, niggas on the islands is poor nigga, they wearing old ass levis and jordache jeans from the 1980's by way of Red Cross and Salvation Army charity, niggas rockin Corduroy jeans and shit, they dont make them shits no more..them niggas is different son, they're poor. What this shit is here we talkin bout is GROWN ASS MEN my nigga, nigga wearing actual GIRL JEANS, u know girl jeans when you see 'em nigga, low cut hips, rhinestones and little designs on the ass, niggas wearing girl belts nowadays, fuck what you say the shit is gay my nigga and yea as a blackman im gonna speak out on the shit because it makes us look like a race of faggots, we got enough people/ races lookin down on us as it is for bullshit reasons....And regarding your "it's in style" type shit u said...nigga i dont give a fuck what you think is hip, u telling me if niggas started rockin nail polish and started wearing pantyhose with shorts it'll be ok in your book bcuz after all, it's instyle, it's cool, it's hip? Dude get the fuck outta here.....

Quote Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
    where in southside queens ?
    Youtube : Guttaglam.

DuncanHine Monument Cakes CEITEDMOFO's Avatar

Last edited by CEITEDMOFO; 05-22-2010 at 03:43 PM.

Veteran Member

I would think that grown men have more important things to be concerned about other than the type of pants some teenage boys wear.

DuncanHine Monument Cakes CEITEDMOFO's Avatar

MODS ROCK SKiNNY JEANS REVEALED

It's the same thing with the flat brim hats fad. Both fads came out around the same time, and they both go hand in hand.