Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516171819202122 LastLast

Thread: The Official "OB4CL 2" Thread

Quote Originally Posted by brooklyndodger
    first of all let me tell you 20 year old dick ridders something. I'm from the keep it real era! I call it like I see it. bottome line. you don't like it eat a dick. I done seen this whole wu shit unfold. I lived through the hole thing. and I wasn't 10 years old wen they came out. so fall back new niggaz. you in my world. its dick ridden "yes" men like you that fuck shit up for the real niggaz. niggaz could fart on a record and yall would except it and say it fly. yall can't tell me nothing about wu. in 93 when you was doin finger painting I was running the streets seen wu all over nyc. I wasn't no little kid then and I ant one now. I don't wanna hear no half ass music. I don't care who it is. espeshialy wu. anybody that knows me knows wu is my dudes. I fuck with that wu shit hard since 92. yall new niggaz don't know what time it is. yall missed the real era, I was there.

all yall little 20-25 year old babies don't respond to my posts. yall not worty and yall ant from my era so you don't even understand. my hip-hop goes back way before wu.
    KNOWLEDGE !
    shut up.

Quote Originally Posted by Flatline
    shut up.
    damn, you beat me to the punch. seriously though everyone bitching about the album and it's not even out, no tracklisting, no release date, nothing concrete, needs to shut the fuck up. nobody cares, you guys' opinions are not even based on anything other than supposition and speculation and...it's fucking dumb. so yes, shut up.

first of all let me tell you 20 year old dick ridders something. I'm from the keep it real era! I call it like I see it. bottome line. you don't like it eat a dick. I done seen this whole wu shit unfold. I lived through the hole thing. and I wasn't 10 years old wen they came out. so fall back new niggaz. you in my world. its dick ridden "yes" men like you that fuck shit up for the real niggaz. niggaz could fart on a record and yall would except it and say it fly. yall can't tell me nothing about wu. in 93 when you was doin finger painting I was running the streets seen wu all over nyc. I wasn't no little kid then and I ant one now. I don't wanna hear no half ass music. I don't care who it is. espeshialy wu. anybody that knows me knows wu is my dudes. I fuck with that wu shit hard since 92. yall new niggaz don't know what time it is. yall missed the real era, I was there.

all yall little 20-25 year old babies don't respond to my posts. yall not worty and yall ant from my era so you don't even understand. my hip-hop goes back way before wu.
    KNOWLEDGE !
    yap yap you old faggot.
    Music labeler.
    last.fm

Veteran Member

your sister knows I ant no fag.

raekwon isn't using the same beats as he did on cuban linx omg itz gonna suck
    cry me a river, fag
    Music labeler.
    last.fm

your sister knows I ant no fag.
    ? ? how old are u?

FRESH FISH

KNOWLEDGE !

what a loser. i guess u had to find something to be proud of. im 27 and i promise u i know way more wu shit than youll ever dream of knowing.

Wu Vatican

Great now a thread about a soon to be classic album is ruined.

I was thinking about this. This album has a chance to make an impact on the hip-hop game because its state is very different right now and become a classic if they do the right thing. Raekwon will then have 2 official classics.

did i miss somthing about only built for cuban linx? was it not one of the best albums in the history of hip-hop? that album was made with out Dr.Dre and Busta and it came out prity dam good! so why is it that these two are needed this time around. what did i miss? busta and dre were not need then and they souldn't be needed now. LET RZA DO HIS THING!!!!!!!!!!!!! i know busta is cool with rae but damn!!!!!!
    I would normally agree, as i too often think the RZA is some sort of mythical super producer, but in reality, let's face it. The RZA has only been behind one good second album (supreme clientelle) and he didn't produce all the beats himself. He's done a lot of good firsts (ob4cl, tical, ironman), but seconds are rare.

WU FOREVER compared to 36 chambers?!?!? can't even mention Iron Flag or the W.

However, if you look at Dre you can't deny that Chronic 2001 and The Big Bang are great second/comeback albums. Especially 2001! I woudln't go as far to say that it's better than the Chronic, but definately helped revived his career. I would imagine his influence as a vet has helped more than hurt. Hopefully he will help Rae do the same.

Unfortuantely, my expectations are low too, as with most albums that are constantly pushed back. they pushed back for a reason.

Rappers arn't superheros that can constantly come thru and save the day. They like their cars, p*ssy, drank, herbs and whatever substances or distractions just as much as the next. I just hope it's better than imobilarity.

Oztradamus

Yyeeeeeaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh

has this album been released yet? rae seems creative. couldnt he have titled the album differently...obc4l part2 just sounds like shit

i dunno i think rae wants to finally give us all the classic follow up to the first Cuban Linxs so if he names it after a classic our lower expectations sky rocket but maybe they go to high. Then again u look at all the talent surounding it Dre, Rza, Gza, Raekwon, Busta, INS, and just the fact that its called Cuban Linx 2 its almost like this album has to be perfect or else these guys will look like idiots. BUt i think it will be good after hearing the vatican mixtape vol.2/ i just hhope that because ther are all these big name that the album doesnt look and feel like a mixtape I want it to be Rae's album not 1/5 his
    "When all your money is spent an you still hangin' on to fifty cent, get it, you underground" -KRS-ONE

FRESH FISH

Quote Originally Posted by PLO-Stylez View Post
    i dunno i think rae wants to finally give us all the classic follow up to the first Cuban Linxs so if he names it after a classic our lower expectations sky rocket but maybe they go to high. Then again u look at all the talent surounding it Dre, Rza, Gza, Raekwon, Busta, INS, and just the fact that its called Cuban Linx 2 its almost like this album has to be perfect or else these guys will look like idiots. BUt i think it will be good after hearing the vatican mixtape vol.2/ i just hhope that because ther are all these big name that the album doesnt look and feel like a mixtape I want it to be Rae's album not 1/5 his
    well the original cuban linx was only 1/5 of Rae's album.it had Ghost,Capp,U-God,Masta Killa,Nas, Rza,Blue rasberry etc. and people loved it. so its normal for Rae to have lots of cats collabarating wit him.

Quote Originally Posted by milhouse75 View Post
    I would normally agree, as i too often think the RZA is some sort of mythical super producer, but in reality, let's face it. The RZA has only been behind one good second album (supreme clientelle) and he didn't produce all the beats himself. He's done a lot of good firsts (ob4cl, tical, ironman), but seconds are rare.

WU FOREVER compared to 36 chambers?!?!? can't even mention Iron Flag or the W.

However, if you look at Dre you can't deny that Chronic 2001 and The Big Bang are great second/comeback albums. Especially 2001! I woudln't go as far to say that it's better than the Chronic, but definately helped revived his career. I would imagine his influence as a vet has helped more than hurt. Hopefully he will help Rae do the same.

Unfortuantely, my expectations are low too, as with most albums that are constantly pushed back. they pushed back for a reason.

Rappers arn't superheros that can constantly come thru and save the day. They like their cars, p*ssy, drank, herbs and whatever substances or distractions just as much as the next. I just hope it's better than imobilarity.
    The only person RZA has produced a majority of multiple albums is for is himself. No one's second album was mostly RZA produced.

But you lost me when you shitted on Forever and then consider the Big Bang to be a great comeback album.