Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Three Wu albums dropping on June 22nd......

Quote Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
    Let me explain something to you. You're white and from New Hampshire which has a less than 1% population of minorities. Your only experience with blacks is watching reruns of Moesha on UPN, so stop acting like you 'know' black people.
    When the hell did I say I "know" black people? I have never claimed to "know" or "understand" black people, I never possibly could because I'm not black. I'm as white as you can get. Doesn't mean I'm not conscious. Doesn't mean I don't see the ridiculousness of what white people have done and continue to do. Shit if anything I understand more because not only do I see the utter stupidity in the way white people act all the damn time but I get to hear what they say behind closed doors which proves what most people want to call "false claims" of racism brought up by minorities.

And my location now does not reflect where I have been and lived throughout my entire life.
    "We accept tires" - Cappadonna

Are U Watching Closely? 11th Chamber's Avatar

hhaha this dude is such a bitter fool

I cant even get upset with him anymore cause he's nothing but humor now

Quote Originally Posted by 11th Chamber View Post
    hhaha this dude is such a bitter fool

I cant even get upset with him anymore cause he's nothing but humor now
    they say bitterness comes from too much knowledge. guess i'm just too smart for yall mafuckas hahahahahahahahaha

yea, you're a real

Quote Originally Posted by buckshotstheone View Post

And my location now does not reflect where I have been and lived throughout my entire life.
    Oh, here we go....let me guess...Belgium via Detroit?

Quote Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
    Oh, here we go....let me guess...Belgium via Detroit?
    I've spent some time in LA, Boston, and Egypt (Cairo specifically, which is quite westernized, although Alexandria got some old school feel to it), Baltimore, but yeah most my life been in New Hampshire. No Detroit, no fucking Belgium, and never been to New York

Sleepyheaded Nonsense Dr Sleepwalker's Avatar

care to elaborate? because from where i'm sitting the ignorance is in the white people who don't realize that they weren't willing to accept hip hop as an art form until whiteboy there came in and yelled and screamed about killing his wife
    speak for yourself ya self hating puppet. The first hip-hop tapes I owned were Beastie Boys and Wu-Tang. 'Til this day I don't think any Eminem album came close to Ill Communication. You turned your interest OR former interest for Enimem music inside out and started and out-warding your self hate onto other white people for liking his music or considering it art.

No white people I know have a specific interest in Eminem music, he can rap when he wants, but his albums from 2002+ are sub-par. You took simple economic facts and created an embarassing argument for yourself since your a white person.

80% of the people that baught Tha Carter 3 where probably white and so forth with ALL hip-hop albums. White people tend to have families or situations with more disposible money where it's easy to buy the latest or most popular hip-hop album, simple.

Get your head outta the gutter, your white.. you should be smarter than that shit

CORNED BEEF SAMMICH

As a white hip-hop listener. You embarass me buckshot.

Eminem got me into hip-hop. Still listen to him. Just one of the many artists on my iPod.

Prolly would've never bought my Nas collection if I never got into hip-hop. Thanks Eminem.

Fresh 2 Deff

all yall mufuckers continue to rant bout this white, black bullshit ! how fuckin old or you faggots.. 3 man?.. get the fuck outta here with that faggot ass bullshit. white devil, black devil why do yall even give a fuck bout bringin up a topic that been discussed from front to back.. all yall wanna sit here all bitter and fuck' whinin and fuckin complaining... oh the white devil this, oh the white devil that.. look theres hella tight white peepz in hiphop and theres hella tight black peepz in hiphop.. when will yall grow the fuck up, grow some balls for yoself and put and end to this faggot blame game... only thing embarassin' here is all yall, period.
    if yall still wanna bitch like a fuckin' ho' on the red then FUCK YALL!

eminem > 60 Second Assassin Killah Priest The Swarm Part 3

Munching eyes since 1989 Edgar Erebus's Avatar

they say bitterness comes from too much knowledge. guess i'm just too smart for yall mafuckas hahahahahahahahaha
    Last edited by Edgar Erebus; 05-26-2010 at 03:20 AM.
    "The Devil is not the Prince of Matter; the Devil is the arrogance of the spirit, faith without smile, truth that is never seized by doubt. The Devil is grim because he knows where he is going, and, in moving, he always returns whence he came."

oh that's right i forgot we live in the age where you can say any racist shit you want as long as you apologize. go ahead and hang a mafucka, just make sure you apologize after and then everything's ok. shit white people might as well just start using the n-bomb freely all the time, cause as long as everytime they say it they also include "sorry, but don't worry i'm not a racist" then everything is totally fine.
    Dude, he was 14 or so. We have all said stupid things that we regret today. Let it go. His best friend is/was proof, he is a member of D12, working with Dre etc. Why is he a racist? If black people can be around him and accept he aint a racist, why can't you then?

Didn't know he hang anybody....
    Last edited by JakobR; 05-26-2010 at 03:24 AM.
    "Motherfuckers say that I'm foolish, that I only talk about jewells, do you fools listen to music or do you just skim through it?" - Jay-Z

I'm copping Eminem's cd and none of the Wu releases.

De mijne is 4x duurder!