Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Three Wu albums dropping on June 22nd......

fresh from the kitchen CL2coming's Avatar

Black music is incredibly influential and HUGE around the world.
    This is a good thing.

You believe this is because white "devils" began to accept it, and it grew as a result.

These "devils" are therefore evil, BECAUSE they allowed black culture to spread and influence the globe. This is your argument?

.....? you sir, are a retard.

I'm guessing you would prefer white people to ignore and suppress black culture, and that we all lived in a horrible segregated racist country, much like the States USED to be?

..... in fact don't even answer. I can already tell that it will be an embarrassingly retarded response.

Eminem does need to stop the "Cleaning out the Closet" rap...

Enough of the Freudian shit already...

We know you had a fucked up childhood... Get over it already...

Just spit hot crazy shit over Just Blaze/Alchemist beats...

i want to say eat a dick. also u criticize niggas for buying em(i dont like him) just cause hes white but then youre only buying these "wu" albums cause they associated with Wu-Tang. I bet you wouldnt give a shit for these albums if these dudes never knew wu. you the devil. and the bitch. bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by CL2coming View Post
    Black music is incredibly influential and HUGE around the world.
    This is a good thing.

You believe this is because white "devils" began to accept it, and it grew as a result.

These "devils" are therefore evil, BECAUSE they allowed black culture to spread and influence the globe. This is your argument?

.....? you sir, are a retard.

I'm guessing you would prefer white people to ignore and suppress black culture, and that we all lived in a horrible segregated racist country, much like the States USED to be?

..... in fact don't even answer. I can already tell that it will be an embarrassingly retarded response.
    what you said made absolutely no sense.

my point is not that white people "allowed" black culture to spread but that they don't accept black culture for what it is in order to "allow" it to spread. before white people will accept black culture, they need to put a white face on it. hence Eminem opening the doors for rap to truly enter the mainstream where white audiences began to dissect it and study it and accept it as a true art form. in order for black culture to be accepted by whites they need a white person taking part in it or else they just call it "crap" and "bad for kids" and "should be censored" and all that c delores tucker bullshit.
    "We accept tires" - Cappadonna

Quote Originally Posted by eJRC View Post
    i want to say eat a dick. also u criticize niggas for buying em(i dont like him) just cause hes white but then youre only buying these "wu" albums cause they associated with Wu-Tang. I bet you wouldnt give a shit for these albums if these dudes never knew wu. you the devil. and the bitch. bitch.

people buy eminem albums cause he's white. i buy wu affiliated albums cause they wu affiliated. they had to have made some impression on someone somewhere that made that person associate them with the wu. that's a group of individuals who have been labeled in such a way because of their abilities on the microphone. eminem is white, people buy his shit cause he's white, so white people are bringing race into the mix, i'm the one calling them out, yet i'm the problem. this is exactly what Eric Holder meant when he said we're a nation of cowards.

Also, Eric Holder can eat a dick. The only thing that should be labeled black or white is skin tone. Putting a color to music is stupid.

Banned

buckshot definitely has development issues!!!!!!!!!!!

somebody get this blabbering faggot a neurosurgeon ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i honestly pity you... your thought process is so primitive, you must need a caretaker!!!!!!!!!!!!

this faggot is busy talkin about eliminating white devils in his cozy surburban playland...

go find a dunkin donuts to hang out in you new hampshire fruit stick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

its one thing to not like eminem...

its another to be a 20 something year old faggot dreaming up scenarios in which wu tang will dedicate 5 years to stopping eminem!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you just mad you spent recess in a wheel chair!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by buckshotstheone View Post
    eminem is white, people buy his shit cause he's white
    Or because they like him?

Do people buy Wayne and 50 because they're black?

Is Tiger Woods a devil for stealing golf from white people?

Quote Originally Posted by eJRC View Post
    Also, Eric Holder can eat a dick. The only thing that should be labeled black or white is skin tone. Putting a color to music is stupid.
    yeah you can blame white people for that since they are the ones that started the whole race labeling. you go around calling people black, writing laws defining them as black, stripping them of any rights because they're black, then being forced to give them back their basic human rights because they're black, and you think the whole time they aren't gonna look at you and think "well if i'm labeled as black then you must be white". white people started this shit and unless white people do something about it, it's gonna continue. so white people can either quit burying their heads in the sand or end the institutionalized racism, but luckily for them their white privilege allows them to keep their heads buried.

Quote Originally Posted by CL2coming View Post
    Or because they like him?

Do people buy Wayne and 50 because they're black?

Is Tiger Woods a devil for stealing golf from white people?
    the question is why do they like them? why are there so many white kids who hate hip hop but like eminem? why does eminem sell more records to white people than any other rapper does? why does eminem sell more records to white people than to any other group of people? you can veil all that with a "it's just cause like they like his rhymes" but you can't deny all those other facts.

and Tiger Woods ain't black (watch me get ripped for this one), dude has done everything he possibly can to NOT be black.

Banned

oh yeah, you have no idea what youre talking about, culturally, so just stop!!!!!!!!!

sayin eminem is a success just cuz hes white, is ridiculous, and brings your handicap to light!!!!!!!!!!

eminem was the hardest workin emcee in the game prior to gettin scooped up by aftermath...

battle circuits, battle champ, freestyle radio appearances... opening up for lesser talents... etc.

he also made numerous trips to NY and battled the best emcees the street had to offer face to face, and wrecked anyone he came into contact with... this is how word of mouth spreads, this is how you build a buzz off of your skills...

he capitalized on a self generated buzz, learn a thing or two about a thing or two before you open your mouth you dickless anti-poon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

em had to work twice as hard to get put on, and to break the mold of vanilla ice, cuz that was the last white emcee to captivate the massses, and he turned into a punchline!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by angry! View Post
    oh yeah, you have no idea what youre talking about, culturally, so just stop!!!!!!!!!

sayin eminem is a success just cuz hes white, is ridiculous, and brings your handicap to light!!!!!!!!!!

eminem was the hardest workin emcee in the game prior to gettin scooped up by aftermath...

battle circuits, battle champ, freestyle radio appearances... opening up for lesser talents... etc.

he also made numerous trips to NY and battled the best emcees the street had to offer face to face, and wrecked anyone he came into contact with... this is how word of mouth spreads, this is how you build a buzz off of your skills...

he capitalized on a self generated buzz, learn a thing or two about a thing or two before you open your mouth you dickless anti-poon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    a lot of people did what he did, in fact he got beaten a lot of times in those battles, but nevertheless, a lot of people did what he did, but oh isn't it interesting that the whiteboy managed to break through to the mainstream, Dre was a genius for that one, bring the whiteboy in and make mad money. i wonder how popular marshall would be if he wasn't white

living in the darkages sun wake the fuck up
    DOWNLOADALBUMZ!

Banned

yeah he did get beaten...

and he kept workin... didnt bitch about it... kept grinding...

got on niggas records, blew em up... kept it movin...

worked...
    worked...

sold CD's out his car...

you really just a hating ass faggot, and theres no way around it!!!!!!!!!!!

numerous trips to NY and flamed niggas on the street, im talking the hoods of NY, when niggas was spitting lava, he had the a real, genuine, buzz, off the strength of ripping cats all over the country!!!!!!!!!!!

i seen buckshot gassing jay electronica... jay is dope, and all... but hes not out spitting every nigga in sight, hes not grinding half as hard as em was, yet he got a buzz... is it cuz hes black?!!?!?!?

youre an idiot...

em being white benefits him now... but early on... blocked the shit out of him!!!!!!

and em would be a legend regardless of skin tone, its truly about his skillset, voice, flow, content, versatility, songwriting, live, battle tested, etc. youre a sorry hater son, you should be biggin him up, instead you stuck in your own ignorance, and i dont really care, have fun with it!!!!!!!!!!! is it a coincidence every emcee that every mattered, has bigged son up!?!?!?

krs
    nas
    rakim
    scarface
    jay z
    the doc

on and on... yo

LOL @ dreaming up these types of scenarios, you defintely scare pussy away on first sight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK, lets role with your argument. Eminem broke though because he is white. Ok. He's also very talented, but lets ignore that.

Most white rappers, do not break through. Most successful rappers are Black.

How many platinum selling white rappers can you name?

How many platinum selling black rappers can you name?

Now, explain your argument again, in the context of these figures, and clarify why your pissed at "white devils".